You can only post characters in this thread who could defeat Captain Ginyu

You can only post characters in this thread who could defeat Captain Ginyu

Envy's strongest form is a dinosaur
Saiyan Saga Gohan could easily handle a dinosaur
Ginyu is around 60x stronger than Goham
Not only is Ginyu probably above Saitama's feats but even if he was operating off gag character logic Ginyu could just swap bodies
Please delete your posts

Sorry faggot but in the OP it's clearly stated " You can only post characters in this thread who could defeat Captain Ginyu".
Thus any character posted here is capable of beating Ginyu

ginyu never opens with the body swap move tho unless he's a frog in which case he would beat saitama because it'd be funny

>Ginyu has a Power level of 120,000
>Vegeta could blow up planets at a power level of 18,000

I don't think so

>power level meme
bait.

Okay, fine.
>Vegeta could destroy a planet at the beginning of DBZ
>Ginyu was stronger than Vegeta
>Vegeta had undergone lots of training and advancement in ability since his first introduction by that point.
There, no power levels.

Game Time

>Gods far above Ginyu can't even hande a Laserbeam

Die!!

O_O Lelouch could beat anyone... wtf O_o

Can't the Death Note do it. You don't even have to be in the same room

Body swap would be useless on a Magical Girl Sayaka-chan.

Saitama would absolutely destroy a planet if he wanted. Vegeta wasn't able to just up banish it, he would use a power attack to hit the core and make it explode, like freeze ended up doing with namek. Similarly Freeze had more than a million and still couldn't punch hard enough to destroy a planet with a single hit.

Name literally anyone who could beat Popeye post-spinach

So, she going to kill him with her pussy?

Ginyu isn't a human.

I have never felt more intimidated

>Saitama would absolutely destroy a planet if he wanted.
No he couldn't.

Saitama does what would be funny for the plot. Usually, it's funny (In ONE's head, anyway) for him to easily defeat a threat that is a lot of trouble for others. However, Ginyu is absurdly comical in demeanor and hijinks. He holds a good chance.

If the entire Ginyu force teamed up on another Captain Ginyu, it's obvious who would win.

The one to truly beat Ginyu

Vegeta can't lift 1000 tons as a super saiyan with a power level in the millions of trillions. He's pathetic.

No

Yes

Maybe

If he's fast enough

>implying he could even survive the Nico Nico Knee

You know it's true

>seriously thinking anyone can touch let alone defeat Jesus Yamato if he gets serious

But..

He is a ningen, which is what the death note works on

It's very clear that Frieza could one shot a planet whenever he wanted. Piccolo blew up a moon for gods sake.

Hes was off guard you retarded spic,

A 1000 tons powered up by the Ki of a robot that can combat a Super Saiyan.

O P I N I O N S
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

A mosquito can't rip my head off just because i wasn't paying attention you fucking faggot, that's not how it works.

We're not talking about real life laws autist. In Dragon Ball if you lower your guard you're like made of paper

At that point, he's not enough strength to beat Ginyu but Ziita.

Himself

SHINEIIIIIIIIIII

Yet another reason why DBZ is dogshit

From the games, the anime version was pathetic in comparison

Can Ginyu kill servants?

~alternative~ Koyemsi is best Koyemsi

That scouter would help him win every fight

No one can stop Arnold!

Exactly

Yes

Indirectly

Not at that point

I have no idea

I guess he can change Ginyu's way of life

why didn't he swap bodies with freezer?

Pepe could.

O

Frieza held back so he wouldn't get caught in the explosion and he still survives Namek exploding anyways

He could. Boros' final attack was strong enough to destroy a star and Saitama shut it down with a punch

>It's a powerlevel pedro makes a dumb autistic thread about infantile shit

Someone on the internet has declared GT was not canon, but don't fret or worry for straight out of Lima, Peru's Power Level Policia Department, Officer Gonzales is on the case.

MY

Can he deal with magic?

This

OP fucked up grammatically

Woah there pardner.
His name is Javier not pedro okay?

RUBBER

Even if we pretend that Saitama is strong, he'd punch Saitama and see it does nothing, goes berserk, and body switches. Saitama only ever one punches if the enemy doesn't remotely look human like. For all intents and purposes, Ginyu is a human with purple skin and 2 horns.

You're calling him retarded because you defend retarded writing?

Reminder that Law can bodyswitch other people, so Ginyu is useless towards him.

Nah he's fucked if someone is blind

Why hadn't Ginyu already bodyswapped with frieza, at the point when he thought frieza was the strongest?

Roshi blew up the moon. In the first tournament arc of Dragon Ball. The series has never been consistent with how powerful everyone is.