NTR: Netsuzou Trap

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

i found out wht NTR is bad just from this manga

Imagine getting cucked by your own daki

So fucking hot

Guys, the latest chapter has me worried, is Fuji going to punch Yuma in the face?

I have no idea why it's allowed, and would rather forget the series. I mean I like Yuma just fine, but she doesn't deserve this shit, and Hotaru doesn't deserve to get away with this.

It's adolescence.

this anime is shit

More like Yuma is gonna lose her mind after so much NTR and reverse NTR and punch Fujiwara.

Fuck the haters, I enjoy this ride.

I don't understand "cucking"/NTR fetish.

Like if you fall in love with someone else, why not just break up and get with the other person? What purpose does it serve to cheat unless you're married with kids in your late 40s or shit like that?

You have some admirable digits user, but you're forgetting these are teenagers we are talking about.
Hotaru is manipulative and knows how to get Yuma to lower her defenses. Yuma could stop Hotaru's manipulation but is easier for her not to take responsibility for her actions. Mix this situation with a bunch of teen hormones and expectations from adults and peers around you and you get this shitty drama.

It's not, it's flopping because it's garbage

why is this pg-13?

it's just hot. Having the one you love so much being stolen from your clutches is truly exhilarating

Sup Forumsutists just want pure innocent boys to suffer. Yes, they're that fucked up

Sadism is a really fun sexual fetish.

Jealousy, enviousness.
I personally like to see people who have what I never will suffer and everything fall apart for them.

They're practically asking for the dick.

>They're practically asking for the dick.
Truly, this is a different kind of goggles.

Which oner has a thicker bush?

Dropped 2 minutes in

So awful.

bless you user

>I can't believe Hotaru is pranking me again

Because girls need to know that what best for them is lesbian sex.

It's only a prank if she comes.

Society is to blame for her thinking girls can't love girls.

As I understand it it's some sort of shame or degradation thing. Basically, it's for pieces of shit.

I want to protect Hotaru's smile.

basically. instead of going to a therapist to understand why they are sexually aroused to severe emotional abuse, they just role with it and have a fucked up relationship or marriage. worse when kids are brought into this shit
can't blame her, a good chunk of posts in yuri threads on Sup Forums is some sperg screeching "no penis=no sex!"

Exactly.

Yuma said she'd do that, and she can't even tell how she obviously really got her black eye.