Israel Must Keep Jewish Majority Even at the Expense of Human Rights

Aaaahh! The sacred "human rights"... GOOD for Goyim, bad for Israel.
haaretz.com/israel-news/justice-minister-israel-s-jewish-majority-trumps-than-human-rights-1.5811106

And it is in the name of the same "HUMAN RIGHTS" that we're importing non-european third worlders on our continent and letting us breed us out of existence , because "oh! you see! we can't violate HUMAN RIGHTS right" ?...The religion of "human rights" is used as a moral pretext to ethnically cleanse the indigenous people of the european continent,...The jews know this.

We should take example on them. And next time a jew tells you that "WE IMPERATIVELY HAVE" to import hordes of sub saharan africans & arabs in the name of "human rights", ask them why Israel isn't doing it ? Ask them "what about MY human rights ?" ...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayelet_Shaked
youtube.com/watch?v=w1J-z3Rzi4A
youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
haaretz.com/opinion/trump-and-netanyahu-s-ethno-nationalist-threat-to-our-societies-1.5809533
cnn.com/2018/01/01/europe/pope-new-year-day-message-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this girl is not a jew

the star will gorge itself on clay.

>this girl is not a jew
That's Ayelet Shaked. Saying that she's not a jew is like saying Natalie Portman is not a jew...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayelet_Shaked

Can you imagine for a second if all white women were as racially conscious as this woman ?...

fuck off kike.

"Human rights" is Jewish nonsense. Amnesty international was started by a kike.

>fuck off kike.
Maybe you're the crypto-kike ?
Maybe you're a fucking arabic muslim ?

I don't give a shit about Nigger or arabic lives..or jew ones...They want us all dead.

The way i see it;, you're either a race traitor, a jew...or a palestinan living in america.
GET FUCKED ! SUB HUMAN !

oh look..israel has a hitler
>assuming hitler is what kikes make him out to be

Evil witch from the west, but good for Israel. From west her skin came, east she protects, doesn't wants to be the original brown of the desert. Maybe she should get a hijab to protect her further from the sun and ensure her goyim genes to thrive.

I don't give a shit, that's not a stamp of approval !
You people want us all dead....
We have plenty of arabs in my country...Algerians, Tunisians, Morrocans...They HATE our guts, but these parasites stay because of "free shit" (tax payers money)...

They hate us because we're white & not muslim. I'm an atheist = On muslim shitlist. You people are hypocrites...I've seen how you have treated christians in Egypt, Syria,....And then we're supposed to feel sorry for Palestinians... Because the kikes are colonizing and taking all the land....

The day you fucking people will LEAVE from my continent will be the day i'll start feeling concerned for the Palestinians.

RECIPROCITY is a two way street.

You can't even disagree, you just lash out in anger because you know you wish white women would stand up for the white race.

>You can't even disagree, you just lash out in anger because you know you wish white women would stand up for the white race.

You're wrong. He wants the white race dead...
He posted an image of Palestinians with a nazi flag...I guess as a way of say "i'm on your side dumb ass"...

But he isn't...People like him, (or jews, or niggers, asians)...All of them want us dead...
That's what they're currently doing in my country, and wherever they're allowed to settle in europe... they live on welfare and out breed us at the same time.

and then they expect us to be "friends" and understand their suffering.

I know shes jewish bu god damn am I turned on by that sentence.

Human rights is a phrase which sounds good but then you actually think about it and realise they only benefit illegal migrants.

Israel country is big enough, they got more than enough and are besides that in every country on planet. They should all be deported and Israel should stop lying those Jews in Israel are all Jewish race.

I am glad that people are starting to see the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1J-z3Rzi4A

holy shit

>Human rights is a phrase which sounds good but then you actually think about it and realise they only benefit illegal migrants.

Yep, it's used as a pretext to exterminate our people. And we worship it like a religion. We're shooting ourselves in the foot because of this insane moral principal. And the EU forces everyone to respect this insanity.

Not only that, It's also used to wage wars, to invade sovereign countries. They did it for Saddam, for Slobodan Milošević , for Muammar Gaddafi...

(even though they don't actually give a flying about anyone's "rights" , but it's only used to hae public opinion on their side, and force their geostrategical interests on countries they want to get rid of)...

They'll use it for North Korea or Iran if they have to. (considering that america's government is basically controlled by AIPAC)

Based.

>"Aaaahh! The sacred "human rights"... GOOD for Goyim, bad for Israel."
Jews will defend this.

Seriously, when non-Jews say they want to preserve their country and heritage from hordes of 3rd world trash they are labeled racist Nazi bigots but when Israeli Jews do what the non-Jews say they want to do they are given a pass. People wonder why Jews receive so much criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

now imagine if she was a goy saying that

Its called Jew privilege, Bitch.

Cut it out.

She is hot af tbqh famm..

Just because Jews arent full scale retards like whites and women doesnt mean you can be pissed at them.

I havent seen Jews crying to end the Fed and Go back to a gold standard! Like I do all the time on pol (Which is fucking retarded.)

Nor have I seen them crying to end social security and let homeless elderly people die if exposure and starvation on the streets. Like I have on pol

Nor have I seen them arguing against bankruptcy like I have on Pol and every other right wing establishment.

Face it. Jews arent your enemy. You are your own worst enemy. Pol is an ignorant retard who mistakenly thinks its right.

You are meta satire.

i love ayelet

plz no

dammit if only hitler was alive to see this, he may have changed his mind about holocaust.

you forgot the 6 gorillion deads.

>Face it. Jews arent your enemy.
Something a Jew would say. You make me want to GAS ALL JEWS now.

meanwhile canada was 95% white european when i was born and will 20% by 2100.. it doesn't stop at 20% though does it, that eventually turns to zero, along with a lot of other European peoples in society built by white people thanks to these god forsaken jews and their open borders diversity bullshit.

>Aaaahh! The sacred "human rights"... GOOD for Goyim, bad for Israel.
They actually believe that these are moral values, but their brains don't allow them to think that once it collides with Jewish interests. That's where the chutzpah thing comes from.

Moral universalism is a European/Christian thing.

Fuck off Juden

>They actually believe that these are moral values, but their brains don't allow them to think that once it collides with Jewish interests.
So you are saying Jews are hypocrites.

Rights are just a way to force others to do what you want. A right to healthcare means slavery for doctors. How about a right to blowjobs, maybe then the fucking feminists get the point.

Strongly unconscious hypocrites.

This is a Jewish shill thread. This French Jew has made many shill threads.

for me, not for thee

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
>The vast majority came from Eritrea and Sudan and many said they fled war and persecution as well as economic hardship, but Israel treats them as economic migrants.
>The plan launched this week offers African migrants a $3,500 payment from the Israeli government and a free air ticket to return home or go to “third countries”, which rights groups identified as Rwanda and Uganda.

what an evil racist nazi bitch, I hope someone punches this nazi

lol wrong pic

Israel is a nation of immigrants and refugees

#openbordersforisrael

Ethno-state for me, but not for thee, goyim.

Calm down nigger.

i am proud the British were all originally black, it shows that race doesn't mean anything and we are all the same

Yeah he might've actually done it.

>Calm down, We are the Africans.

We all bleed the same color!!!!!

Seeing how many great proponents of multiculturalism and globalism are Jewish, this should be completely natural.

>this should be completely natural.
>should
Yet... it is not. Jews are malicious hypocrites. They have their hordes of leftist globalist to attack all those who say they want to do what the Jews actively do.

"Netanyahu's Israel Is Now an Object of Envy for Ethno-nationalists Worldwide "
>haaretz.com/opinion/trump-and-netanyahu-s-ethno-nationalist-threat-to-our-societies-1.5809533

Reminder, everyone thats not a white european, is an enemy.

We know.

>it should be completely natural
There's nothing "natural" about Jews.

that's the justice ministry of Israel faggot

you should follow our lead and not become a 3rd world Muslim mud puddle

fake

Damn you based Jew!!!!

have you ever seen a map in your life?
t.brainlet

Hi JIDF

>haha not you though whitey

>the aussie can't even spot the jew

based israel

>justice ministry of Israel
Oxymoron

the fence is already up

fuck off chink

fuck off kike

Israel is not forcing any country to accept niggers and muslims. In fact, Nethanyu advised multiple times that Europe was being invaded

based Rabbi. I wish our priests would be like him. But they are "refugee welcome" tards

based israel, where israel goes, the west follows.

who cares he's a sand nigger

Oh okay, it’s just Israeli dual citizens in positions of power within those countries.

And yet when you scratch the surface of multiculturalist movements across the world, you'll find them led or financed by jews.

Israel is ZE new Master Race, all bow 2 their King, Rabbi KIddiediddler

many right movements too. cuz jews are rich

>by jews.
western jews. Not Israeli jews. Israeli jews are based nationalists genociding muslims. Western jews are one of the most despicable groups in western society

*western jews

after going through hell for thousands of years, I'm not surprised plus they are surrounded by countries whose favourite quote is 'Death to Israel'.

I liked the name of the picture. although it should be written metzitzah bape

My Jewfu

I wonder what she looked like before the nosejob.

Hmm... it's almost as if Jews are not a hivemind, and there are some Jews who support Israel and others who don't, and the ones who don't usually care more about human rights than the ones who do.

Israeli rabbi is busy telling the 3rd world vagabonds to fuck off while the Pope is telling Christians to accept the 3rd worlders and sucking on black feet.

"Pope Francis on migrants: 'Please do not extinguish the hope in their hearts'"
>cnn.com/2018/01/01/europe/pope-new-year-day-message-intl/index.html

Naturally, because multiculturalism isn't in its root a leftist movement at all. Take for example Angela Merkel's CDU, a traditionally conservative and right-wing party now completely in favor of up-ending Germany.

The elderly shouldn't necessarily be left to die, I think welfare should be reserved only for the elderly and physically disabled, but personally I think multigenerational houses need to make a comeback.
Since the 50s there's been this pressure for white people to push their kids out at 18 and put the old people in nursing homes, but fuck that.
Let the kids stay while they get a job after high school, let them decide when and if they want to go to college, let them stay home until they're tryna get married and have kids, kids keep the grandparents company while the parents work, etc.
Chaotic households of big families are best, and we've killed that tradition.
The only people who have big tight knit families like that anymore are mudslimes and mexiniggers.

>because multiculturalism isn't in its root a leftist movement at all.
Based Israel. Is there a way to emigrate to Israel without being jew or not having any sort of jewish ancestry?

And here we go with the double track politics. While Israeli Jews can fight to keep Israel ethnically pure, other Jews can work tirelessly to turn rest of the planet into one single subservient multicultural colony. Who stands to gain?

They literally sound exactly like the radical mooselamb leaders they whine about all day

>cuz jews are rich
but how do they earn the shekels?

Access to Whites is not a human right.

nice copy paste infographic

Thanks, sums up the degeneracy nicely I think.

>shut it downm I've already seem this nobody else needs to
memes kill the jew.

Perhaps, but just maybe. I know it is a very long shot, and the odds are not in our favor. But just try to follow me. Have you ever considered that maybe, but just maybe, jews are not a monolithical entity? That perhaps individual jews have different political ideologies and they aren't all just robots blindlessly following orders from some unknown entity?

Ayelet is based.