Masamune-kun no revenge

>masamune-kun no revenge
>by the end of the anime ends up getting no revenge
Really butters my steak

>He watched this piece of shit until the end

You're retarded for watching something that was never going to get a full adaption.

>masamune kun's revenge
>he unwittingly gets revenge, but it's against best girl

I wanted to hurt myself

What the fuck are those white things in her hair?

Anyway, this . Why would you even do this to yourself? If it didn't have the trap, it'd be a solid 0/10.

People said it would have an original end.

>he didn't expect these two two hook up
Are you perhaps new to this? Best girl Aki is winning in the manga, so rejoice.

I fucking hated that show.

Aki is shit. All the girls are bland. The series shouldn't have given up on the revenge gimick in favor of cliches.

Who goes into a rom-com for the obvious bait and switch revenge plot? Like really.

(You)

Wanted to fuck the one with the pastel panties, can't remember her name because the series gave me brain damage

Why the fuck does Japan half-ass anime adaptations every season? Just for light novel/manga exposure? Do people really enjoy getting a taste of a series then having to read the rest?

Shit manga
Shit show
Shit girls
Shit thread

Yes. Exactly. You just described the point of anime adaptations.

>Why does a company that is paid for to advertise the LN only advertise for the LN?

really makes u think

the best revenge is living well ;)

They're commercials

These are the type of shows I can only watch while airing to shitpost about it on Sup Forums
Dunno how the fuck anyone can marathon these series

Why spend hundreds of thousands on a shitty adaptation that usually disappoints instead of just marketing the original? It really makes me fucking think.

Anime companies are paid by production committees as part of their advertising expenses for the LN

You do realize that late night anime is basically a glorified infomercial for the anime, manga, LN, book, merchandise? The production committee basically buys network "dead" airtime to showcase anime, the same way that some person would get dead airtime and use it for an informercial to sell you on the newest pots, pans, gold, timeshares, pills, exercise fad, etc.

i want to cum on her pantyhose!!

Exactly. This one is especially bad for some reason though. It's not like other shows that politely tell you to go read the manga on the last episode. This one punches you in the dick while screaming it in your ear

I dropped it after a couple of episodes. Most generic and uninteresting show I've seen in a while.