How can Sup Forums hate homosexuality but idolize ancient Greece? They were the first faggots

How can Sup Forums hate homosexuality but idolize ancient Greece? They were the first faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pol is Jews.

>End the Fed Gold standard now!!!!

poor people/shitskins like you have low education and dont know much about ancient history

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I loathe faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes were admirable homosexuals, but some guy who dresses as a flamingo and wants his boyfriend's forearm shoved up his ass isn't a boon to society.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Greece
Protip: diaspora jews infect the host country with homosexuality until they're kicked out.

I don't idolize Ancient Greek culture. Neither did Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle. They were reactionaries against degenerate Ancient Greek culture. Good Romans hated Greek culture before they annexed Greece. What made Rome fall was ancient Greek culture. What made Christian Europe fall was ancient Greek culture. When will we finally realize out mistakes?

Sup Forums doesn't confuse homosexuality and pederasty like you do. The modern faggot would be lynched on the spot in ancient Greece.

thats because you are some stupid asian shitskin

We were bi though

HAHAHA

that too yeah
in ancient Greece it was either rich old dudes fucking boys or soldiers fucking eachother
and something tells me soldiers aren't very effeminate, especially back then

Greeks are a bunch of slimy cockroaches, now let's just leave it at that you indiciple fucken sand worms

>Sup Forums
>expecting consistant and logical views

That's like expecting a Jew to not pick up a penny from the sidewalk

There's no reason to believe homosexuality was any more prevalent then than now, only that social stigma surrounding it was different - as can be seen around the world in millions of issues that vary culturally.

Roman society used the terms "passive" to refer to a man who was fucked, and "dominant" to a man who did the fucking. The former was an insult, the latter wasn't.

Someone might have to correct me, but to my knowledge, this is how it worked in Graeco society too?

>Good Romans hated Greek culture before they annexed Greece.
You can't reasonably claim this. Aristocratic Romans towards the mid to late Republic and into the Imperial Era spoke Greek as the language of learning, similar to how Latin was used later on to European people.

>Neither did Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle

Noice.
Also there is nothing gay about a platonic and strictly intellectual relationship with another man. It's simply bromance, a concept lost to our age.

sigh this shit again here read my pederasty thread. there you can see that Greeks like most were heterosexual and sex was primarily a thing between men and women.

Pederasty was not homosexual they way you think

nonsense we were BLACKING western women since antiquity

I also heard that there was once a murder in Ancient Greece!

Sup Forums does not hate homos, only faggots.
Sup Forums does not hate black people, only niggers

learning the difference might save your life.

There was plenty of anti-Hellenic sentiment within Roman aristocracy. P L E N T Y

the sex is better when you're hatefucking the twink

Sup Forums is full of closeted homosexuals. u must be new here.

There were many different Ancient Greek states, each which a different ideology.
That said, the Athenian homosexual relationships were supposed to be chaste. The romance would be "spiritual" not carnal. They differentiated between "being attracted to someone of the same sex" (which they were OK with) and "having sex with someone of the same sex" (which they were not OK with it, no matter if passive or active).

Greeks had a different idea about homosexuality. Today's homosex is plain faggotry, where as in Greece the homosex was primarily a city-state bonding affair to help cohesion between all members.

fyromian diaspora
failed at spreading his self made paint images and got banned

(You)

>they were the first faggots

Yes the small pedoelite was pervert just like today. Nothing changes, every order has its degenerates.

>How can Sup Forums hate homosexuality but idolize ancient Greece? They were the first faggots.
Easy - Love the good parts and hate the bad parts .

I mean, I don't dress as a flamingo but if I had a BF I wouldn't say no to a fist up my ass. Does that make me a faggot?

yes

I don't hate homosexuals, I just despise gays. A masculine homosexual(meaning he simply does not find women and reproduction attractive) can absolutely find his place in a traditional society, much more than some soyboy hetero whose only good trait is getting an erection around women.

It's true that most homos seem to also be gays these days but a difference should be made, especially since society plays a role in directing homos towards such behaviors.

>ancient Greece
>posting renaissance sculpture
ameriburger education

It's not gay if you're the alpha top

i thought all your schools were still bombed out from your retarded wars

you differ between these groups as homophiles and homosexuals you mong. it's that fucking easy but people don't get this...

I honestly think jews exaggerate the gayness of ancient greece. If they were mega gays, then it was an import from the semitic goddess cults and all the temple prostitution and homo sex and what not that goes along with it. It's the fault of the whore of babylon astoreth, ishtar, inanna, etc. Homosexuality goes hand in hand with the goddess/matriarchy. This is why it's bull shit that we are in a patriarchy. We have descended into matriarchy/gaytriarchy.

read this and you will see what pederasty truly was. nothing like they say

>rich old dudes fucking boys
same shit different year

>Fucking a guy
>Not gay
ultimat bögpojke

Typical jewish posting in here against the West, I wonder what you will do when Europe elects fascists, and it's soon enough.

Wasn't it "common" among the nobles but every other got a death sentence?