Call me paranoid. I probably am. But I've been getting gangstalked for 2 years that I can recall

Call me paranoid. I probably am. But I've been getting gangstalked for 2 years that I can recall.

I'm betting it's Russia. There's a bunch of shady shi with Google going on, I'm pretty sure you've seen it where you type in certain messages with SOME Russian characters and get responses like you're talking to real people.

Well my theory is that they use technology to make us think we are being gangstalked. They might be using low microwaves to scan brainwaves. They feel what we feel with almost a 1:1 accuracy, of course there is lag though.

All I know so far is that they use this to make you paranoid. They can read your mind and act on it. That's about it. I don't know how it works but it just does.

If you currently think you are being gangstalked, don't do hard drugs, it just amplifies the effect.

AMA I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not being gangstalked you stupid fuck. You've got schizophrenia and you need to see a psychiatrist asap.

Take your meds

Digital war.

no. is me. not russian. I take ipod. now i watch. soon i will has sex with you mother. maybe later we go bowling?

Ah yes the schizophrenia meme.

Gangstalking is a conspiracy being spread online as insurance for the elite. Schizos and morons will fall for it, believe they are important enough to be gangstalked, and will utterly discredit the idea.

Then, when some figure who IS a problem for the elite pops up, they can invest millions of dollars to organize, transport, house, and feed a crew of thugs to scare the shit out of them, and nobody will believe them if they say anything about it.

Welcome to the south.

the delusion, yesterday was prostitution today you're pushing this? this? i though better of you

why do you think you are being gangstalked?

becauses squads scope target

Don't feed his delusions, he needs help.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

It cant read your mind, but it can hear and see you, be conservative on private stuff and go do praying in private away from all the electronic stuff. Anything that uses air waves and be tapped into, is my assumption

Dumbest conspiracy ever

If it was real it would be a huge waist of money resources and people.

You're not THAT special

what?

>delusion
hows this?

you could try attacking thier buildings

i think they call them churches

itt. I had sex with everyones mother.

what don't you understand ?

Your not crazy, your just aware and vigilant.

But I need hard drugs to feel THE CHILL. The gangstalkers are an afterthought, they try to use words as weapons against me but I see through their tricks.

what squads, what scopes, and what targets?

How does your response answer my question to OP?

OP
Is the Target
We are the Squad
We are Scoping on his Claim

You thick brah or just miring my int stat?
I can show you my dick too if you like user-senpai ~Uguuu ;3

I'm a senior (former) member of a Masonic organization if that means ANYTHING. Kind of ironic really. But really my idea is that brainwaves can spike, and that puts a dot on where they need to investigate, and find out how to shut people up.

Yo werd up peep pimpz Immigration finally paid off ah turned black! Don' make me come ova there bitch...
youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

It's more facial expressions i think.

but do you feel ?

I could literally shout in public that it's my mission to destroy your life and no one would believe you. No one in this thread will believe you even after I've come out like this.

>thinks Google is talking to him in russian

Kek

I believe him.

im onto you niggers.

I've got no clue what this dudes saying. Probably new slang I guess.

I'm actually probably gonna be put on the psych pills soon and start an exercise regimin. So I'll be a sexy psycho.

Still wish I didn't have to spend money on an illness I don't have. I mean honestly, why would my subconscious make a split personality without manifesting itself, not know everything about me, and also bully itself with only buzzwords.

Just to make things even more clear, I didn't know what gangstalking even was until they LITERALLY TOLD ME DAY ONE I was being gangstalked.

As a scrapper, I cna tell you right now that most microwaves have little advanced technology under the hood. Don't get me wrong, radiation stuff can happen, but it is usually so low and nerfed by the plating on the inside that it cannot do much unless you just stick your head in there and find a way to microwave it, or something. So, even if they could somehow use the waves to send a signal back to the microwave of your brain, how would it get to Google if it had no Internet connection?

Now, if you have yourself one of those new "Smart Fridges" or "Smart Washer / Dryer" then, yeah, you are totally being watched, recorded, and reported because those have camera inside and out and also are connected to Internet / phone home servers at all times. Most people are not dumb or rich enough to buy those though and have just basic washer and dryer units / fridges.

If you are ever afraid of something watching you, then just do the math and take it apart. Identify the parts, there are plenty of YouTube videos to help you, just look up scrapping tutorials for whatever electronic you want to know more about.

Oh, but, hey, heads up, if you have a phone made after the year 2010, then, yeah, that will attempt to record you at all times, even if turned off, so either stick with phones made before 2010 or buy a phone with an easy to access removable battery that you can take out of the phone whenever you want your privacy.

hey steve. we still going to olive garden after tonights stalking? Im craving pasta

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU?
YOU GIV SOJ ??????????????

Who is "they" and when did they tell you you're being stalked?

The first 3-5 months were terrifying, but slowly I've come to the realization it's just buzzwords. It really affected my work though (I used to go in at 3 AM, sometimes earlier) having someone in my head fucking with me while I did manual labor. I got fired after working there for a year an a half because my work was starting to get sloppy, and my attendance was getting worse. But I mean imagine waking up earlier than 5 in the morning, hauling to work to unload an entire truck (or even 2), and then put those supplies away every day. That's enough as it is.

Any more questions about me or what o go through? Ask anything really, I'll try and remember something big if I can.

How smart is Ai?

You sound like my sister. She is a schizophrenic btw. She somehow believes she is important enough to have people plotting against her. She doesn't even have a job.

Come on bong bro, that's not what I said. There used to be a couple of threads around where if you used google translate and input a Russian character a couple of time and then a phrase you want in English with some other language as the translation, you would get a response instead of a translation. You can search for this yourself if you're interested, I've forgotten how to do it. I'm sure some user will help out though.

>it's another 'adderalled out ADHD kid thinks he's seeing things' thread

these have been going on for forever on every board, no one is following you, go to sleep

You need to work take care of yourself and your loved ones not work for someone that seeks your destruction.

Schizos can't have jobs. I have a schizo neighbour and it starts just like this, with paranoia, then delusions, then a complete breakdown which may or may not lead to violent outbursts - he tried to put his house on fire and kill his father, pretty fucked up

I'm sure that's possible as well, but I'm also sure that our brain waves are more simple than we think. I'm sure that like a router, our brains put out a signal of sorts.

As to how they use technology to "hack into" your brain, I'm not sure. All I could think is that they would have to use some other wave to manipulate it in a way, but they would have both waves identified.

I hate seeing this question. Of course I don't know who "they" are. You think tey would give me a name or an adress? No. Why ask? People. Other people said this. Other humans.

:(

What did your sister USED to do? When did she start believing she was being "watched"? I sure she didn't think this when she was young right?

Well this shit for me didn't "manifest" until I was 21. And I'm pretty sure my mind wouldn't make up a word it's never heard or understood before.

So how did they tell you?

That's not what aderal does. And I don't see things.

Delusions are a sign of schizoid disorders.

Imagine you live your whole life with your own thoughts. You know what they feel like and how you use them because only you know how YOU think. Then imagine an abrupt and foreign thought come into your head and (using a different voice and mannerisms) tell you you are being gangstalked (a word you have not heard of until JUST THEN).

That's how it happened. As to how they do it? I don't know.

How about an actual gangstalker come out and post a blueprint on how this shit works? Be a hero faggot, what do you have to loose?

yeah, so you better go to a psychiatrist and take some meds before you suffer a complete breakdown and risk going on a rampage against CIA/FBI or something like that. Also, are you religious? Religion tends to make this even worse

I'm a theist. I don't believe our government is doing this because it wouldn't make sense. And I won't hurt anybody unless they seek to hurt me. You haven't read a damn thing I've said, but whatever.

Oh and you have to believe in some kind of God to be apart of any Masonic organization (which of you even read, you would know I was apart of DeMolay until I turned 21).

I'm currently a Theist because of science is right and there is unlimited dimentions/universes, then at some point a god like figure would have to exist.

Put the meth pipe down and get some sleep user. Stop doing drugs. It's got your brain all fucked up.
Don't post again for at least a year from today.