What is ""racist"" for you?

What is ""racist"" for you?
Have you ever been called racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0c84/c099c001a6e60d7ad2e1c355c7f128491450.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone can be racist to anyone.

To me, it means proactively discriminating against someone based on his/her racial background.
To normies, it means being white.

>What is ""racist"" for you?
Everyone's little bit racist and it's alright.

>Have you ever been called racist?
Nope.

Racist means recognizing existence of human races.

Online, yes, in real life, no.

Country, religion, gender aren't discrimination for you?

all the time, we laugh about it. you?

Racism is the belief discreet ethnic groups of humans such as Negroid or non-Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongoloid, Mestizo and Spaniard etc will behave and think differently because of their evolutionary biology causing differing brain morphology, hormone levels etc.

On a practical level this is most obvious by how the complete lack of seasonal strife in Africa lead the blacks to not create a single written language, because a writing system requires a strong abstract understanding that came to the non-equatorial races because it was necessitated by winter survival.

Noticing this is racist. I guess racism is not being cowed by namecalling while observing different races behaving as they tend to because of their characteristics.

You nips do this a lot.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0c84/c099c001a6e60d7ad2e1c355c7f128491450.pdf

They are, but they're not racism.

I am a white male that's not a liberal or cuck so me just being alive is racist. Plus being in commiefornia with all the shit skins doesn't help my case for not being racist.
Whites in So Cal need help

I get called a racist at least twice a week.

i define racism as an opinion or stereotyping that isn't based in reality an opinion on a racial group that isn't factual.
example: white males are to blame for all societies shortcomings.

I identify as racist

How to you reconcile your own definition with the fact that nobody uses this word in this way and that another word exists for this - 'lying'?

Yeah. I just said "oh who gives a fuck," and the person laughed and we continued the conversation.

"Racist" literally means "won an argument with a liberal" now. That's all it can mean, now that they've decided to pin the label on Donald "Ellis Island Award Winner" Trump.

a lie can be racist there is nothing to reconcile, op asked how do YOU define racism. and to me racism is a blatant lie about a group of people. unless im not understanding what you mean feel free to correct me.

the porblem is that the word racist has lost its meaning. uneducated people use racism interchangeably with bigotry.

> Have you ever been called racist?
no.

> What is ""racist"" for you?
a person that discriminates people based on their race.

I just think you're ideologically charging the word like Marxists do by claiming stuff like "whiteness is racist". There is already a word for your definition, "lying" or "Jewish media lying about white people."

There's no need to redefine words that don't really mean anything anyway. "Racist" is an ideological battering ram, when a Jew-leftist discovers a bad goy who uses his heuristic observation to realise some races didn't evolve like others due to environment or admixture, he is called a racist which means someone who believes race influences behaviour and acts accordingly.

"Racist", I think it's pretty obvious, is what a toad calls the frog when he refuses to give the scorpion a ride because it might sting him. But for us it isn't a toad, rather a kike.

I think you're misunderstanding the word bigotry though. Anti-racists are exclusively bigots, just bigots who call 'racists' bigots unironically.

>bigotry
>ˈbJɡətri/
>noun
>intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Buzzword people use to silence down others.

As a joke.

there is clearly a miscommunication going on here i never once said "whiteness is racist" what i did say is a lie about a group of people is what i define as racism, and for the record some races not evolving like other do is a fact i never argued the contrary why are you putting words in my mouth? when did i say races evolved equally, i never implied or said that once.

I punched a black kid in the eye for breaking my phone. Got called racist for that.

They called me racist once because i was telling to my friends some edgy jokes about niggers and jews, but they genuinely liked it

Yeah my wife called me it one time. She asked me to stop redpilling her because she doesn't want it to slip out at work.

To me it is the classical meaning of a belief in your own races superiority over another.

I have been called it many times, often over trivia.
Its not even an original thing to say any longer.
15 years ago it was outré to be racist now it is
quite commonplace.

Yeah I'm confused what you meant, because racism isn't contextually used to mean a lie at all, it's actually used exclusively to silence people insistent on telling the truth about racial characteristics and distances.

So I guess you're saying your own personal opinion is the definition of the word racist should change to just mean "people who use inaccurate stereotypes to mock people of other races."

That's cool, but it's only useful if the word racist really upsets you. At this point, I think white people are past caring and the future is to be 'racist and proud'. Like how today pagans proudly call themselves heathens. This is better than redefining words trying to beat the Jew-left at their own game.

Mmm...
I see.

Because I often heard the word "racist",
(In Japanese TV program or the Internet)
I thought "racist" have more broad sense.

I was called racist a lot in the 90's because I believed OJ was guilty.

i never redefined anything, saying white people are to blame for everything is racist towards whites this is a fact. the word doesn't upset me at all, i couldn't give two shits if words hurt peoples feelings racist or otherwise its not my responsibility to care about the fragility of snowflakes.

people saying shit isnt abig deal. they have become to sensitive. its a issue when people take action but things have a funny way of working out some times. like those neo nazis being hunted down on the west coast

I guess nowadays it's what you call those who are against leftism?

Never been called one, but i do dislike certain racial groups, such as negroids

Race and culture are intertwined, but racism was coined by Trotsky in the 1920s as a term to describe discrimination on ethnic grounds.
Like saying the Japanese can't have a good Dutch cheese just because they're not nanban.

Well you offered your own definition then, yeah, I guess you mean that non-whites using (((critical race theory))) to attack whites is racist. This is true but it's mostly used because niggers have no comprehension of complex civic systems or what discrimination even is.
'Racist' is their way of saying 'gibs me dat sheeyt yall gots der white boy mup da do didda bix nood'.

i have been called racist a few times, always happens in greggs

Racism is the belief that group/race qualities should be a legal basis of discrimination against individuals over the qualities of the individual. So for example a black individual shouldn't get a certain job even if he was the most competent candidate just because he is black, or an intelligent black individual should get into a university with less effort than an asian individual of the same intelligence just because other blacks perform so poorly and other asians perform so well. However if there are relevant group dynamics or cultural differences at play, they should also be taken into account, for example in immigration policy, where there is a clear difference between a single individual of some background and a group of of the same background (meaning that one or two might integrate into the host society with little problems but a 100 000 will only create a parallel society).

Nice autism proxy Sargon.

>muh individualism

It's purely heuristic that niggers are stupid. People just don't have the time to put retarded apes into universities or try to get them to not rape rape rape because a bunch of Marxists push the theory evolution randomly stopped occurring in the brains of Homo sapiens.

Apparently I was born a racist and it is not possible for blacks to be racist

Yeah I've been called a racist, I acknowledged the existence of different races within the human specie, that's why my family called me a racist. Now I just hide my powerlevel.

The very definition of racism is one group of people thinking they are superior to others, a perfect example is calling yourselves "the chosen ones":

rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]
NOUN

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

Didn't say shit about individualism. Maybe you should learn to read your own fucking language.

I understand, thank you.

But for example, in this case,

Japanese say 'China eat insects' or 'Korean eat dog'.

Japanese, Chinese, Korean are not as different as yellow and white.
(There are a few differences)
But there are difference in those ethnic.

Is this also racism?

Depends on who you ask.
Ask a Chink or Korean and they'll say it's racist, ask a Japanese man and he'll say it's perfectly fine because it doesn't apply to him.

Racism is mostly a political tool.

I'm half white and half gypsy, whole life been racist to both whites and gypsies and nobody called me racist. I win

Racism is normal and necessary. It helps you keep to and bolster your group. Group identity is necessary as well as individual identity. Also, strong individuals makes for strong groups
Yes...my sister calls me racist all the time because only my family knows my power level. My old man has been racist as long as I can remember and I used to give him shit about it until I realized he was right.

>What does racism imply to you?
advocating on behalf of other people without their concent
wanting to globalize the world and undermine other races
being in a love-hate relationship to one or more races like lefty cucks are.

>What is not racist
judging (people as a whole) on the basis of ther skills rather than on their race
writing or saying the word nigger

no, but i often declare myself to be one in casual conversation after getting lefty-fags to trust me, just to fuck with their heads.

pic related is an example of what racism looks like, count the number of black people
lefties try to control people all the time. They're back to the mentality of the slave owners and the nigger slaves.

my wife calls me racist. most recently when she said "in the 19th century, they showed only black women's vaginas in anatomy books to protect white women," and I just asked "who is they, where did you read that, and are you sure it was all textbooks?" so that's pretty racist of me.

>I'm half white and half gypsy
you're a faggot commie

>Racism is mostly a political tool.

So, we must be careful about abuse of racism.
But a boundary of racism and normal is very difficult...

>Racism is mostly a political tool.
yeah and it does exist, but only top down like with the EU and the political establishment in the US, mainly Obama.

It's a deconstructionist tool to impose cultural marxism by political means without the people even understanding what is going on.

>So, we must be careful about abuse of racism.
no, the People should not be held to the same moral high ground as the politicians elected to represent them.
Political correctness should be the prerogative of politicians and not the general public.

Whether or not something is racist is besides the point, the definition has been redefined to police thoughts, and you cannot control what people think. It's impossible.

Trying to surpress people's thoughts always lead to disaster

Political correctness is what takes the politics out of politics. Either allow more leeway for politicians or don't control anybody at all.

>Posts on Sup Forums claims to have never been called a racist.
>flag

politicians needs to be exterminated, with a few exceptions of good nationalists.

>Trying to surpress people's thoughts always lead to disaster

Certainly what you say is right.
The racist's label can be a tool of oppression.

Japan is complained from East Asia, Western European countries,
the United Nations etc...

Japanese government banned hate speeches and movies and text etc.
(No penalty)

Therefore, in Japan some legitimate demonstrations were regulated.

Breh you said “individual” like 20 times in that shite.

It's a sound you hear that let's you know you're keeping the wrong kind of company.

>160428975
Two thing follow from the fact that to be racist, one must have standing:
>blacks can't be racist
>whites are the universal racists.

>standing in line at dmv
>female friend says she wants to visit Africa
>i care about her so i told her it is too dangerous and the people are savages
>literal coal burner with a nigger baby over heard me
>"you better be joking" blah blah
>i looked around the room just waiting for her to finish
>she finished and i was just like "???"
I didn't really know what to say bc she's wrong and uhhh yeah. That's really it. I've met a fair share of African ppl and i hate them and they're primitive, stupid and annoying as fuck.

>herefore, in Japan some legitimate demonstrations were regulated.
Yeah, but its more historically hierarchical, thus more authoritarian.
Some Asian cultures are more culturally inclined to uphold a very thin layer of political correctness, almost like an upper class codex because it is the honorable thing to do.

And that's not necessarily bad, it gives you the incentive to hold people accountable for the choices they make which affects the entire country.
There is a sense of honor and commitment to the people, like with nationalism

People in the EU and the US can not hold politicians accounable because the responsebility for the policies they purpose and forward is redirected back at the people, and this also helped foster leftist corruption / corporate globalization.

What the left and commies do not have is a sense of honor-bound honesty. The philosphical idea that you're a part of something which apprechiates you for who you are.

>Some Asian cultures are more culturally inclined to uphold a very thin layer of political correctness
of course this erodes away with globalization and political corruption, it is most likely already gone

Would you happen to know what individual means and why you have to add the -ism on the end to actually talk about individualism?

>Africa
>a country
>American education

There are dangerous countries in Africa and safe countries. You can go to Kenya or Ghana and it's no more dangerous than the average city. However go to Zimbabwe or Somalia and they'll behead you and set your corpse on fire.

I am not afraid to admit that I do not like negros.
They are lazy stinky and thiefs

I get called a racist all the time... just for being white.

Racism used to be a belief according to which someone discriminates a person or a group based on their race. Nowadays it's the favorite insult of brainless inbreds and retarded leftists.
And yeah, been called both online and IRL . Couldn't toss a flying fuck about it

I'm a proud racist and not one person has ever called me one. I'm like the deadly subversive kike always hidden under the radar.

+1 for white man.

>making a cookie cutter argument based on words i didn't even say
>the absolute state of Canadians
ALL places in Africa are dangerous, period. A band of rapers can swing by at any moment.