Sup Forums BTFO by Snopes! You basement dwelling NEETS are pathetic. Can't even get with a real woman. LOL

Sup Forums BTFO by Snopes! You basement dwelling NEETS are pathetic. Can't even get with a real woman. LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x36ge2W7QOs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ft6gNYh0Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so cooking and cleaning is misogynistic now?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

snopes lol

don't forget he embezzled a bunch of money that he spent on hookers, and the fat wife divorced his ass

epic lulz

damn right
snopes :^)

Ok, not 2019. But these robots will be created within the next 10 to 15 years. Your time is up roastie.

it'll only take me like 5 minutes to attach some roombas and a microwave oven to a sex doll

So, uh, user, why were you looking that up in the first place?

>getting triggered by satirical website enough to make snopes about it

Snopes lost whatever minuscule credibility they had left when they said Obama didn't have sperm on his face.

add another 10 years to that

also for future reference, if you're using snopes as a source to debate people, you automatically lost

I was watching 80s movie Cherry 2000 about this topic. I realized leftists and normies have a bizarre view on this - they think men who would buy this seek companionship.

Men who buy this want a fuck hole. They would fuck it and leave it in a closet. The whole purpose is to avoid the dreariness of a real person in your house.

The idea that it would cook and clean are unwanted complications.

Also, leftists are obsessed with the fantasy of driverless cars. How is a car gonna drive itself but the same engineers cant make a robot wash a plate? Proves how far away a driverless future is.

wow, what a dumb article, they didn't even post any proof like a comment from the painter about whether it was true or not, just 'Sup Forums is racist, so i say it's just a vein'

A mobile multipurpose robot washing a plate is actually way more complicated than a car driving itself.

honestly I just need a better roomba and a washer/dryer that also folds the clothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=x36ge2W7QOs

I want 2!

what happened to cat?

The thing is the artist is a fucking degenerate and the Obamas are fucking morons for paying to have those as their official portraits. I guess they wanted to look like garbage.

That headline should dispel any notion of Snopes being about fact-checking

Driving itself is one thing, Not crashing into things is the hard part.

Can modern women do any of those?

>married the two people who he had sex with

that'll be a while, $16,000 dollars for this laundry folder

Can a woman?

I've been told over the years that none of those are a woman's place and expecting them is bad of me. That also translates as 'I can do them'.

Seems like you're afraid of what will happen once the femmebots are developed.
Roasties should be scared, because they know men can develop these things. They're scared of becoming inferior.

So where does this cooking, cleaning, sexing robot fit into the family life?

Fuck. Can't wait for the kids to be 18 so I can get a divorce and replace her with a sex-maid-chef bot.
Women are cancer. Kids are overrated.

Cheaper than a wedding.
Really makes you think.

His wife swallowed it whole.

The only thing on that list I've ever seen a woman do is have kids and soon we'll figure that one out too. Fucking roasties and their dildos were liberating for thousands of years but robowaifus are bad.

Unlike modern women, men can cook, and afford a maid. We don't need you.

Don't dare defile muh portrait!

As the unspoken club I will use to mold my wife into the role she was intended to perform.

I already have a cooking robot

>even the cat is fat

>Can't even get with a real woman. LOL

The point is that we don't want one. They stink and ate lazy. Their only virtue is giving birth, and they use that as leverage to have the courts enslave us.

Have you seen american women? They are all niggers now. Fat, angry, loud. Who wants them?

> not posting the real one
you faggot.

Niggers do.

Who the fuck expects that for pre-2030?
They just learned a dog machine thingy to open a door for his friend, so.. give it a decade.

how cucked do you have to be to marry a literal whore. fucking retard.

this post gave me the most shit-eating grin ever

already have one, and she sucks dick too

The state of those fucking teeth.

the fat prostitute reminds me of the scary maid/nanny thing from 2 and a half pedos

If you want women to cook and clean, you're a misogynist.
If you want to pass those tasks on to robots, you're a misogynist.

Or just don't fold. For leisure clothing, it doesn't matter if they're wrinkly (I don't even iron those), for formal clothing, hangers exist.

Honestly cheaper then a woman.

he then married one of the whores. not even kidding

I don’t care about the sex just give me a robot that cooks and cleans. Would improve my quality of life 10-fold

Eh cars like that would probably be developed where you just press a button to go to a specific place and it goes there on rails stopping at lights n shit. Self driving AI without training wheel rails would be a developmental nightmare.

Yes, but they'll be illegal on Earth

cat must have died from diabetes

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ft6gNYh0Xk

Jokes on you. It already exists.

Can you?

The baitiest of all baits, and yet you faggots fall for it. God damnit.

denialfags will never realize lol

That is 100% a spermatozoa. Especially since the (((artist))) herself says it is.

The main difference these robots will make is not that everybody will get one and fuck it all the time.
The larger change is within the sexual market value of women:
At the moment we have roughly 50% men and 50% women available.
Due to the tendency of males to do almost anything for women, they have raised the sexual marked value of women.
Now with sexbots the number of potential partners for men increases, while the number of potential partners for women stays the same.

Their sexual market value goes the way of a inflating currency and they will start to chase men, wich will make it easy for males to get a partner.
The artificial woumb will increase that even more.

Male sexbots for females will not do all that much, since a bot can not provide her with disposeable income.

this, a robot that cooks and cleans

>why not both?

I read an article in the paper the other day by a demented bitch about sexbots for women, would that not equalize? I suppose not, given men are the providers...

Snopes hahahhah cute

I want a car that will cook and clean for me and have sex with me while it drives me to work

Well my Roomba is awesome, and if it looked cute and gave blowjobs it would be pretty hard to not buy one.

Cooking, cleaning sex robots have been available since the beginning of time

jews gave them the vote so we need new ones

Ah excellent post, I had wondered why feminists had such a problem with sex boys considering male ones could be made that could produce sperm. From reading your post now I understand, no gibs me dats from a bot. Thank you user

It's only a matter of time before jews give the new ones the right to vote also.

>the feminists are scared something better might replace them and they would be no longer able to use their vaginas only to get men

>tfw you collecting robo harem

not if we give them guns first

>Snopes
>Credible
Pick only one

Can someone give me a link to information about the shit the owners have done that isn't wnd, redstate, infowars, or similar? When I look at news that appeals as "credible" it just gets into the legal problems with ownership.

Are they gonna make sex robots for people that like ugly females?

Other than childbirth, she's basically listing a bunch of chores. That's the best she could do to justify the necessity of womankind, simple chores.

>implying women wouldn't want a robot slave too.

I don't get the resistance to this idea. It would be great for both genders.

3D print sex robots, maybe.

Unless most women somehow turn into providers, I am pretty sure that will not happen anytime soon.
These bots can ony perform basic tasks and sexual tasks, not provide any reasonable income.
(unless you open up a robot-bordell)
Thank you, former axis member.
I am pretty sure these robots will become a thing a few years earlier in japan than in western countrys since everybody freaks out about it and social shaming will therefore be much more of an issue.

They will make any physical apperance the market demands, but I am pretty sure once they start to make young looking ones, the goverments will push for some kind of regulation.

>
>If you want women to cook and clean, you're a misogynist.
>If you want to pass those tasks on to robots, you're a misogynist.
If you want to do it yourself just to get it out of the way you are a cuckhold. That's women's job. Its the natural order.

>since a bot can not provide her with disposeable income.

That dosen't make any sense. What's keeping someone from renting out their robot to work for income?

In what sense is it mysogyny? It is emancipation from an easily manipulated source of social control.

As I mentioned in my other post: That is a option, but since they can only do simple tasks and are more expensive than conventional automation techniques, investing in them will not be all that profitable if used like that.
Also investments require a low time preference, wich most people lack in our current society.
Almost everyone is in debt, people buy stuff they do not need and can not afford.

A few people however will invest and they will make a little profit.

I'd pay top dollar for one of those.

>"Welcome home master! How may I serve you today? UGUUUU!"

Oh, my mom wants one of those. Told her to wait about five years while rich people pay their early adopter dues.

>can only do simple tasks and are more expensive

This won't always be the case. I'm sure there are alot of people who could right now send in bots as their own replacements at their current jobs and collect the income.

They could put a microwave and automated fleshlight in a car but probably not clean your house.

and speaking your mind is trolling

You have to be incredibly retarded to fail to understand why women won't benefit from male sexbots.