NSA HEADQUARTERS SHOOTING

NOT A DRILL

LIVE FIRE RIGHT NOW

Reports of shooting at NSA HQ in Maryland rt.com/usa/418770-shooting-nsa-hq-maryland/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CfIDLeSr8bM
rt.com/usa/418770-shooting-nsa-hq-maryland/
youtube.com/watch?v=OPb_E_bR6oA
twitter.com/Chopper4Brad/status/963761389407031296/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/usa/418770-shooting-nsa-hq-maryland/
twitter.com/TomLynch_/status/963755974417936385
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3018167/Two-men-dressed-women-shot-NSA-HQ-stolen-SUV-hotel-partying-hours-earlier.html
archive.is/aeOZv
youtube.com/watch?v=pptJBr4vi-A
hotair.com/archives/2018/02/14/breaking-shooting-nsa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((RT)))
Literal fake news

Snowden 2 making a break for it

alex finally lost it

press f to pay respects

This rings of "making an example of a suspected leaker even if we can't prove it" wikileaks email 'member????

youtu.be/CfIDLeSr8bM
Fox says two men dressed as woman driving a stolen van into the front gate then started shooting? The fuck

Probably a loony leftist that finally snapped.

What the living fuck is going on Anons?

Is the Day of the Rope upon us?

>packages of white powder, deemed “baby powder” sent to Don Jr Monday, then Obama yesterday
>>shooting at NSA hq today
Really makes ya think

Sounds like CIA.
NSA are the better guys, chief isn't a pedophile.
Deep state panicking about NSA's reach into their own pedo networks.
Remember there are drugs that can be used to hypnotize people and order them to do crazy shit to distract...

(((deep state))) is unironically trying to stop something, but what? Is it connected to the memo or some future unreleased memo?

How are you so sure it's not a Canadian?

See .

>men dressed as woman
gotcha

>2 men dressed as women
It is the militant arm of the Transgender Liberation Front. They take their bathroom privileges seriously. NO STALL, NO PEACE!

Not saying it wasn't.
It was likely a Canadian, but a drugged one sent by CIA niggers so they can just blame a deranged SJW.
Proof will be that there will be no further investigation into what happened here.
Likely looking for a reason for FBI/CIA to investigate HQ, and steal data off their servers while they're distracted.

You're using the parentheses wrong. Please just go back

One can only hope

NSA will get their turn. Also here is another thread. Keep them both bumped for maximum anti-slide

This is it, right here boys.
Seriously, the men dressed as women is a fucking hoot, this is the Agency and the work of pedo king pins.

CIA might be dressed up as NSA staff now and raiding the chief's office.
They are afraid of NSA chief, he briefed Trump on the wiretapping.
Hope it's just a transgendered Canadian, but can never be too sure...

Damn It! You beat me to it. I thought I was going to actually get a 'Breaking' thread :(

>rt.com/usa/418770-shooting-nsa-hq-maryland/
Why Russian RT has the hottest news and is the fastest

>shooting at our entrance
>we need funds for more secure entrance
>we need funds for more security personnel
>we need funds for x
>we need funds for y
>we need funds for z
>congress starts writing bigger, blanker checks that they're already writing

>shooting at our entrance
>our
oops

>be american
>get shot
Not news.

Am I? Be gone yid

He's taken it too far this time.

quads of truth

The day of the false flag. The shooters will be Trump supporters and the Deep State will play the victim card.

Q is

true

Quads are wrong this time. Not with this fag flag hoodie interior and those ghetto ass grey and black Air Force Ones. That's a man, now comes what race? Dress code dictates that it's either a nig, mud or latino, same with the fact that they won't show a pic of it's face.

I hope it goes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=OPb_E_bR6oA

twitter.com/Chopper4Brad/status/963761389407031296/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/usa/418770-shooting-nsa-hq-maryland/

twitter.com/TomLynch_/status/963755974417936385

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN ITS HAPPENING

comfy bump

this timeline is so confusing i don't know whether to cheer or not

Fisher this isn’t a videogame

THIS HAPPENED BEFORE WTF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3018167/Two-men-dressed-women-shot-NSA-HQ-stolen-SUV-hotel-partying-hours-earlier.html

Holy shit!

spook tradition? Or perhaps the news got the stories mixed up.

>be nigger
>see big fenced facility
>thinks Costco
>reparations mode activated

That one was from 2015

Sides = Orbit

I knew I heard that story before, that I was in a time loop.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3018167/Two-men-dressed-women-shot-NSA-HQ-stolen-SUV-hotel-partying-hours-earlier.html

archived it

archive.is/aeOZv

Sam Fisher getting revenge

Nice find!
Thanks for archiving.

No I mean the current reports of being dressed as women. The pics of the person arrested out there at the moment looks like an antifa soy boy. However it would be one heck of a coinkidink if both incidents involved two men dressed as women trying the same thing.

FISHER?!?

FISHER!!

FISHER
I
S
H
E
R

This is just weird, the chances that 2 men dressed as women would be shot up at the NSA, twice, is just impossible.

it is improbable

that car was funneled into that location

we're Mohamdians responsible?

here's the vehicle from 2015 .... same thing?

Nothing of note here, possible virus link
Sleepy, comfy, cozy, warm *yawnnnnnn*
youtube.com/watch?v=pptJBr4vi-A

The trannies were from 2015, not today!!! This is a totally separate incident!

I heard that the tranny report was a mistake and simply the news reporting aspects from one incident that occurred years ago with whatever is going on right now.

Figured that might be the case.

hotair.com/archives/2018/02/14/breaking-shooting-nsa/

>second time in three years

What the fuck?!

NSA is soyboy central going by pictures of their employees. Probably a bunch of tranny employees upset they couldn't erase their own files with their deadnames still on them.

mildec

This is some bullshit. I live near this and there is NO WAY in hell you get that close to the NSA without them letting you. There is one exit off of 295 to get there and there is always security there, you can't even get on the off ramp without being stopped and there are signs saying they WILL shoot you immediately if you don't stop.

This is total bullshit.

Wow this is horrible. I hope all those great people at the NSA are safe right now.

We’ve been posting with them for so long it would be a shame if that ended now

That's Snake's thing homie.

I wouldnt think much of this - not happening worthy. the area is pretty fucking degenerate.

Maybe ploy to sneak agents in during the FBI investigation or during the incident?

NSA and CIA going at it again? Guys remember they had that shootout with each other in NYC a couple of months ago?

please elaborate

Replying to myself but whatever. Now that I've read the actual story it does say the vehicle entry security gate, not the front gates like someone said in the comments above. so nevermind I guess.

kek

Fucking CHECKED

HAHA JUST BLEW UP THE ENTIRE CIA HQ HAHA.... FUCKKKK YOUUUUUU CIA. NOW I GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE NOBODY SEES ME.

Nog likely, maybe someone still on payroll from Soros riots?

I've been laughing at this for the past 3 minutes.

>Sam Fisher
>Sam
>SAM
God fucking dammit, how does he keep getting away with it??

Make the MKU face, Alex! Make the face! Make the face!
pic related
Wooooohooooo!!

Fuck the NSA

My buddy saw it all, it's bad guys

give us the mercurial thesis

Lel

They're about to get drained. Same reason they crashed the stock market. Unfortunately for them that didn't work, because people have so much faith in Trump and every sign of the economy is golden right now, so no one gave a fuck. (I'm hodling.) So they got desperate and started ramping up their efforts.

The swamp is a cornered animal, lashing out with the fury of the dying. The light is coming. Beware false flags and last efforts. If kikes can't have control of the ship, they will try to crash it. Things are gonna get interesting for the next few months.

He said valentines virgins

soooon

Aussie laying down the truth

>marines can finally arrest the traitors
well if they happen to be in a titty-bar in camp lejene THEN THEY'RE FUCKED

dat memevolution....
Wew_lads

True I remember this. There is shit in the archives as there was a thread on it back then. Wtf?

Checked my Australian Brother

>Maryland
that's (((swedish)))

ZERO NSA EMPLOYEES WERE HARMED IN THIS PUBLIC SYMPATHY EXERCISE

lmao spooks getting spooked

No it's not. Maryland is the border state outside of DC to the north
>t. someone from Maryland

Oh fuck, Bradley Manning strikes again

OH FUCK GET. GET. GET.

Nein! Sie müssen das gewählte Geschlecht akzeptieren