HAPPENING! SHOOTING AT NSA

3 PEOPLE SHOT AT NSA HEADQUARTERS! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Possible-Shooting-Reported-Near-NSA-in-Fort-Meade-474031053.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Possible-Shooting-Reported-Near-NSA-in-Fort-Meade-474031053.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomLynch_/status/963755974417936385
twitter.com/BreakingNewzman/status/963755670720958465
youtu.be/CfIDLeSr8bM
youtu.be/FYYw0wjgs7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 no security cameras

How does he keep getting away with it?

OANN had a live helicopter shot up a little bit ago but it went black

Eurt fi gib

I mean of the actual shooting not from after
it's the NSA
they gotta have cameras

SEAL TEAM 6 IS USING LETHAL FORCE, THIS IS THE 40,000 INDICTMENTS!

Hmm, shall we see if we can get the media reporting this again?

holy fuck, this will be the narrative

S

He can't keep getting away with it!

especially since there was a shooting at the nsa back in like 05 or some shit

Literally happening. Black SUV reported shooting from Reuters

Why would anyone want to shoot up the NSA?!

this is just more cold civil war spooks vs spooks stuff

i don't see that anywhere on reuters

precisely how i felt when i saw it on oann and not on the catalog :^)

Alefantis Magic Server Bullet 2.0

you just ruined that chance for this one. Post that you're near the area and just got a quick photo of the guy running next time. become the meme

fake or gay?

plenty of crazies want to for plenty of crazy reasons
however we should still watch to see if anybody important is hit

>shooter reportedly shot out 200 security cameras before shooting 3 people and being detained withouot incident

Suddenly a drop in shill threads

hmmmm

pack it in boys it's been determined

Good.

>shooting at top secret spy base
>"oh hey we'll just let CNN fly right over it"

Q predicted this

some good ones here if you want to repost them
twitter.com/TomLynch_/status/963755974417936385

Qanon predicted this

they'll get payback if videogames taught me anything

it was outside on a public road idk what to tell you senpai afaik they didn't take any pics of the server room or the 15 foot thick cables that go inside

Is that IT? On guy? I thought this was a happening. One guy isn't SHIT.

Shooter in the hoodie? Elliot Alderson the Mr robot haxkerman?

The NSA's going to go to town on the guy they captured. Maybe the deep state will finally be revealed? Or the guy could pop a cyanide pill in the interrogation room

like they'll let us know. Or maybe they're some hard hitting investigative anons near the area that can GET INFO FROM THE NSA. But this board never ceases to amaze me.

HOLY FUCK IT WAS ANTIFA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So it was a van trying to gain entry, not really a happening on the base itself. I went to school there prior to 9/11, it used to be crazy easy to get on base. Then there's this.

In 2015, a 27-year-old transgender woman who went by the name Mya was killed, and a passenger was wounded, when police opened fire after the pair tried to gain unauthorized entry at an NSA gate at Fort Meade.

We predicted this!

The NSA is working with Trump against the glow niggers right? Admiral Rodgers gave Trump the silver bullet on them all didn't he? This is very interesting. What are they trying to pull?

proof?

Antifa seen dispersing at scene. a flyer for 'antifa hotline' was found

Hope he wasted a lot of glow in the dark niggers

inb4 (((white conservative trump supporting nra member of))) with "NSA spying illegally on my president? Not in my country! God damn nigger faggot commie spic kike gooks!" style posts on his three month old Facebook account with no prior posting.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP REDDIT!!!

Probably retaliation for Trumps "Slav squatter slaughter" in Syria. Fucking clintonry

more hillary suicides I see.

SUV deployed airbags, looks like a low speed collision with the barrier

Anyone got satellite images so we can see what road the car came down? Or are we all just going to shitpost dank memes instead of having fun?

just kids being kids user :^) they dindu nuffin

Fucking name fags and meme flags, I hate you both.

twitter.com/BreakingNewzman/status/963755670720958465

>DEVELOPING - Two men dressed as women who attempted to enter a gate at the NSA's campus at Fort Meade, MD in a stolen Ford Escape this morning were shot by a security guard, Bloomberg reports. One intruder was killed, the other wounded. A security guard was also injured.

Trying to organize people on here is like trying to shepherd cats

These kinds of stories have are surface level shit. The real news would be "CIA operative Mya was killed after trying to gain unauthorized access to NSA headquarters with a car bomb"

Not necessarily what actually happened, I'm just saying, what the news reports and what actually happened are two different things. I virtually guarantee, considering how trannies and shit are pushed, that there's more to the story you're quoting than the media reported.

Call it "I have a high IQ and my intuition tells me so" if you want.

It's just some good old CIA vs NSA fun

Nothing to see here.

I predicted this.

It's actually worse now than it was 5 years ago. 5 years ago there'd already have been satellite images posted, several news article sources, people trying to glean who dunnit, an explanation of what the white truck is there for, why the license plate of the suv is orange, etc. etc.

Now this place is full of stupids who just kind of mindlessly shitrpost and consume content

I like you.

you're not a faggot

google doesn't allow nsa headquarters to be searched
someboddy needs to do it who knows where it is and knows the area it will have to be a manual scroll

The whole point of this site is we dont organize until day of the rope.

so here's a starting point. what road is that?

>Two men dressed as women
Fucking Traps

who gives a shit about america

>be american
>drive to your Intelligence job
>get shot

see
middle left of screen. Fort meade maryland. ofr which i just googled.

>the eternal poo

>finally found one thing you won't give a shit for

>implying the people running Facebook can't produce an account with perfect history, friends etc. to suit whatever narrative.

>The whole point of this site is we dont organize until day of the rope

The whole point of this site is sharing recipes with my babushka.

you do; for writing in english. in a thread about the NSA.

is that the suspect?? fuck he looks evil and crazy

>believing the Qanon larp

I want the fucking boomers to leave

twitter says Rachenbach Rd is fucked with traffic
where is that?
might be our gate or at least what side of the complex

Well I trolled the NBC guy that's stingy with his pictures. What was he doing there so conviently? Really makes you think! I'm not smart enough for maps and stuff.

Is Sam alive?

youtu.be/CfIDLeSr8bM
Fox News says 2 men dressed as women. Crazy

youtu.be/FYYw0wjgs7Y
Here’s another link with hilariously unfitting music but good info on the governments current state of organization during this attack

Yes I agree and that's why I brought up the 2015 tranny incident. It really does not take a high IQ or intuition to connect the dots here.
Incidentally while I was at school there starting early 2000, every Friday or Saturday about 100 or so people wearing black trench coats and clothes would all congregate outside this barracks in an empty parking lot and roll play as vampires. Not shitting you. I was 19 at the time and thought it was the weirdest Shit to see outside NSA HQ.

SHOOTER CONFIRMED AS MUSLIM CONVERT SAMIR AL-HYDALI

wow it's fucking nothing

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

this is just a test. they're probing security. the
nsa is gonna get wrecked in the near future.

wow must be in another paralel universe

Fcuk this guy, hes allways posting homophobic videos! I could have seen this coming

>why the license plate of the suv is orange
looks like its NY plates

:'(

Poo you just make sure you're giving a shit and not taking one. America will tell you what to care about.

>3 PEOPLE SHOT AT NSA HEADQUARTERS
OH NO!!!! Who is going to unconstitutionally spy on us?!?!?!

the juice

Homophobia?

this. unfortunately it wasn't NSA employees. this would have been a great opportunity for the public to show how much they don't give a shit about dead NSA employees.

I'm fine with this. We ever gonna fight back?

Think about how awesome that would be

But this isn't the NSA the ones that helped Trump?

Love this new meme

>be american
>don't live in a shitty city
>never even have a gun pointed at you let alone get shot
>?????

Skinny jeans, hoodie, weak dude, all in black, clearly a parent's SUV. It all checks out.