archive.is/tDWNN
youtube.com/watch?v=_ajE4oXVjsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1PslMNp6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but thanks for all the dough

Why is Elon Musk so great?

>no stars
sasuga globefags

>going to the effort of having a dome when the cameras are stationary with a fixed fov

Why?

you are looking at a dome that is also a "flat screen" TV. the rig is inside.

How did you do the lighting? Also why was a tesla employee involved in this, wouldn't it be all spacex?

have only been in twice, but the car rig moves not the screen

the TV does all the lighting for us. they moved me by request because of reasons.

what tv?

Nice larp faggot.

Is this an effort to make contemporary counter politics look retarded, or are you just genuinely a retard?

when watching the video you are standing in the middle of a dome, that is also a tv.. get it ?

Thanks for blowing this scam wide open!

I have a question. How did they fake the launch from the launch site? I mean it was in the open with thousands of spectators.

>mass hynosis?
>drugs in the water?

also why the fuck are you posting this on pol?

we got lots of tax gibs, this is politics user

launches were real user, the space part was us

>the car rig moves not the screen

That's fucking dumb

what do you mean a dome that is also a tv? do you mean that the dome is made up of smaller tv screens, or that an image is projected onto it?

Why go through the trouble of actually launching a fucking rocket but not taping a camera to the shuttle?

no, it's pretty fun. anything can be 360 shot and streaming on the dome. with rotating rig there are some fun counter clockwise, clockwise combos that we will use later

Sage

Flattards please post the flat earth model so i can laugh at it

think one big hard dome blanket. like standing inside a parachute while falling. the inside of the chute is a screen/monitor

>what is exposure

Get help, or if you are employed to make Sup Forums of all places look dumb, its like pissing in a see of piss anyways, get a fucking real job.

don't aske me why space is off limits, just a sfx guy

yes, I am needed to make this place look weird

Elon Musk is already on his way to Mars, once he arrives there he will open the ark of the covenant

Meanwhile soybois are drooling over the fake Tesla in space lmao

kek, this is why we larp early in the AM

love you goys

why would they need to fake the tesla if they already have the tech to get to mars?

The "tesla in space" was just an advertisement, why does it take so muc for you to understand it? Do you really believe all what you see in internet and in television? I thought Sup Forums didn't.You are disappointing me.

GTFO with your fraud BS

>wasting $150 million just to fake it
>don't forget the past 40 years of launches
>even NorthKorea is in on this
>what

/thread

why fake it? it wouldnt be hard to launch a car into space. and if it was illegal or something we would already know.

there isn't enough space on the rocket for both Musk's Mars spaceship and the Tesla so they had to fake the Tesla

they needed a mass simulator for the test flight. normally that would be just a big block of concrete or something, but they thought "hey fuck it, lets put a car in instead"

>there's only one rocket

I know who you are now. I worked with the project! We had strict orders of confidentiality! I'm reporting you!

>TV can pull off 3 point lighting
No, it can't

This.

>You know what would be funny? If I pretended to be a tinfoiler!
Yeah, you go get em

there are no lights. it's "practical lighting" ! directly from the screen that IS the entire set.

former OP here to tell you how we done it

> (OP)

The car war literally VISIBLE from the ground on telescopes. You flat Earth fuckers are fucking psychotic. I seriously want to hang all of you.

Why not just have three greenscreens and keep the car stationary?

you never answered my question. let me put it this way: can the dome emit light on its own, or is light merely projected onto it?

the dome emits light like a tv or computer screen, but this is not LED or some shit

Seriously, fucking KILL YOURSELF

This was its answer
>the TV does all the lighting for us.

okay goys, read up on how they were doing 360 domes decades ago. jesus. still love you fags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Moon_and_Beyond
archive.is/tDWNN

>What is 3 point lighting?
Read up on it.

can't you guys tell a larp from a farp anymore
go do something good today/tonight for your brothers and sisters

why did they need a tesla guy for sfx?

you couldn't render three lights inside the dome and have them 3 point ? seems easy

Good kek

Larp or not, I like you OP

sun, moon, earth as sources of "light" ?

I think you deserve to feel stupid for pretending to be this dumb. Go ahead.

fun guy

not fun guy

It's not fake. This new car can withstand 2000 Celsius easily. FFS it's modern technology. The heat of the themosphere is no obstacle anymore. It's 2018 FFS. Stupid Flat Earthers.

Guess it's time to start killing jews if we never went to space and it's all a hoax
all in favor?

i have work in a couple of hours, till then i have nothing better to do

no, it's over because I've made my "dome TV" point known to user

since when do you know that eart is flat and space fake?

>ur no fun
>can't handle ur bantz
Why don't you try using your brain? That much should be fun.

Remember when we had high effort larps?

1. start low energy larp to bring up possible way to film Musk's thing
2. anons ragefag
3. ???
4. profit

>former Tesla employee
>diagram drawn in ms paint

Kinda like that?

EPIC TROL BRO SRS WIN FOR ANONS THANK YOU SO MUCH SCREENCAPPING NOW

Imagine expertly creating images of Earth but forgetting to add stars.

>I was only pretending to be retarded lol I was in on it the whole time bros
Just go back to Sup Forums.

yes, but imagine the backdrop there is a 360 dome

if you thought for half a second that this was really a Tesla guy.. I mean, just end it user

MS PAINT see

POST PROOF!

FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE, DON'T TALK TO HIM

nice larp.

here ya go anons
a half size version of it in vegas
imagine this in a otherwise dark enclosed dome circle room

youtube.com/watch?v=_ajE4oXVjsE

Thank you

So wouldnt it have been cheaper and easier just to actually strap the car to the top of the rocket, then buy/build all the equipment, and build the facility to fake the entire thing? Not to mention the number of people involved would make keeping the secret impossible.

SpaceX was fake af, don't act like you don't know nigger.

>Wouldn't it be easier to do something impossible than go through all that effort to fake the impossible?

Should just do the impossible. Faking the impossible is expensive.

appendix for further read on how this technique is sort of old hat
Doug Trumball did it decades ago, a simpler version..
bless you anons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Moon_and_Beyond
archive.is/tDWNN

also, I notice that I never got a reply from the "You couldn't 3 point light inside of a TV dome" nigger

leading me to believe that it is quite possible and only limited to the quality of the 360 video file and the domescreen. the "LEDs" would maybe be especially shaped to mimic actual light movement ?

combine with the right lenses this is quite filmable niggers

actual news happening now
leave this thread

Fag spotted
"I'm telling" squealing like school girl rreeee

I'm reporting you too you bully Drumpf supporter! Anti-Semite Bigot!

this is now the most interesting part of this for me. would rendering the sun earth and moon as the 360 video shoot light everywhere inside the dome and make 3 point impossible ? or would the dome video mimic three actual lights like any closed set ?
the video from vegas throws light everywhere, but the image is complex and busy, it isn't just sun earth moon.

why has no one posted this?

OP is under the impression that this is not the issue here. The background is always a tv screen that is on, not a greenscreen. that video is a rendering of "the car leaving the capsule and going into space"

>that video is a rendering of "the car leaving the capsule and going into space"
ya. its proof that OP was pretending to have

That’s not really a dome, the ceiling only looks like that because of fisheye lens
No curve!

no memefag, I'm saying that they used the tvdomescreen as practical lighting so they didn't have to make all reflections perfectly rendered. the reflections are real, but of a 360 video projected in the dome.

"projected" should just read, "played on the dometvscreen"

So why can't they go into space then?

fucked if I know

The 3point Guy was an ultranigger. It’s literally the standard for almost anything and is basically pointing 3 lights at something.

anons, this is just how I would FILM it for well under 5B

what? i just posted video proof its fake

but optically speaking he activated my almonds