How do you enjoy shoujo/romance manga or any manga with a love interest if you've never experience love before?

How do you enjoy shoujo/romance manga or any manga with a love interest if you've never experience love before?

I can't. Just like I can't enjoy mecha since I've never killed people with giant robots before.

That's the only time you can enjoy it.

I'm dead inside and still manage to enjoy some romance. Never even wanted a relationship.

I just enjoy rooting for characters and their happiness.

Then again if I only enjoyed things I experienced then the only shows/manga I would enjoy would be car, NEET, Hikki, or video game related.

The only way

I don't. Romance ruins everything it touches.

The concept of empathy must be shocking to you

Romance series are the only ones I enjoy these days. I can't stand that a majority of manga/anime are harem/love triangles. Is it so hard to make a heartwarming love story between a man and a woman?

Because love is in our instincts.

Then why hasn't any girl loves me in 27 years?

Romance in manga is better than IRL romance anyway.

Is this the epic blogging thread of the day?

How do you enjoy any fantasy manga if you have never experienced dragons, ninjas, pirates, magic, space etc. before?
How do you enjoy any sports manga if you have never played football, soccer, basketball, baseball etc. before?(maybe one of them, but not all)
How do you enjoy manga in general, if you have never been to japan before?
Your question is retarded

You root for the characters to hook up while you watch in the distance in sadness and reflect what you have done wrong in your life to not have this.

>tfw can't enjoy with magic because I can't cast fireball

Hate that feel.

Go outside faggot.

>enjoying things
You are doing it wrong. How will you ever grow into a fine mature adult if you are still preoccupied having fun?

because you're ugly and autistic

Fuck off normalfag.

Fuck off normalfag.

Help me I can't stop reading shoujo

You can't cast it yet you mean.

>Never experienced love
What? People have unrequited crushes all the time. Being single does not mean you've never loved anyon. It just means you've never been loved.

They're made specifically by and for people that doesn't know much about romance.

I love my waifu

You don't.