Is this really the origin of the problem or is it a spook? Am I being fed a line of Alex Jones style bullshit?

Is this really the origin of the problem or is it a spook? Am I being fed a line of Alex Jones style bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrwIdi6DYY0
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/
aeon.co/ideas/how-dna-traced-the-ashkenazic-jews-to-northeastern-turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just check out how ukranian milkers are really similar to kazhar milkers. Think about it.

Captured the Khazarians and force them to do their bidding.

Not sure I understand.

the khazar meme is funny, but I don't believe it. In genetic analyses, Jews cluster inbetween southern europeans and arabs, which makes sense if they're semitic kikes from the middle east who mixed with southern europeans.

But aren't people of the Eurasian steppe related to these groups as well?

short intro to them youtube.com/watch?v=WrwIdi6DYY0
if it was more public knowledge about this, alot more people would think that the "jews" dont have any claim for israel at all

people of the Eurasian step are inbetween europeans, persians, and turko-mongolic peoples. Kazakhs, for example, are basically hapas.

It's one of those "babies first odd historical fact" conspiracy memes. Think of the retards who learn for the first time that holocaust atrocities might be overblown, so they go full retard and claim the entire thing was a hoax.

Some steppe people become Jews, so some idiots go full retard and make up a conspiracy that all modern Jews are Khazars, as if it even matters. Typically they are full on flat-earther retarded, just ask them why it matters if Jews even were Khazars and have fun listening to the five percenter levels of schizophrenic conspiracy drivel.

I saw that one. Noticed that it had a lot of downvotes.

you can check the claims that the creator does and see if it holds up or not, it holds up

I see what you are saying. I just wonder how relevant this fact actually is.

Just a quick fact: today Khazars are modern zionist ashkenazi jews baka*

Yes it is the origin. A tribe combining the worst of the worst from Asians, Europeans and Middle Easterners. Their women might look hot, but their is only one answer to somebody with Khazarian Blood and it is the stake

Khazars converted to Judaism in the 8th century, they joined the Jews(Edomites) and after being defeated by the Kievan Rus, they immigrated into Europe and became the Ashkenazic Jews.

The OPs pic (OP is a shill) is literally from an article debunking the Khazar myth.

I'm not a shill. I just used google to get the pic.

It's true

It's also worth noting that the sorts of people who are unironically obsessed with khazar theories tend to be the ones who autistically rant about solutreans and spend a lot of time we wuzzing every ancient civilization into being "white," if you want an idea of how they try to think of modern day nation states

You put an arab and a jew in the same room you won't know who's who
Most jews i've seen in tel aviv are larping as slavs.
I know this because my ancestors were khazar jews from Georgia/Kazakhstan that fled to the west to run from USSR. They arrived in Moldova in 1930 and then WW2 happenned. Half my family was killed during the war (mostly sent to gulags but very few actually went to war). My great grand father lost his both legs during the war and yet his big balls managed to give him 4 children.
Anyway i'm a mix between what you can call a jew and romanian. I have very white skin but you can notice some typical traits (black eyebrows, black eyes, and unfortunately, big nose). These are the principal charateristics majority of jews i've seen israel. Not so many arabs jews like I thought (they are so so many in france)

Top kek, nice ad hominems there shlomo. Too close to home?

It’s much more plausible than Jews coming from an area where everyone else around them is brown

Well, Khazarian elite did convert to Judaism. But whether Ashkenazim really descended from them is debatable.

No. Khazars were mongoloid Turkics, who migrated from Siberia. And maybe with some admixture of original Iranic people.

>These are the ancestors of hohols - jewish turkic people.

yes I am jewish and being khazar brings me shame and will destroy the state of israel, thats why I work for the IJDF and suppress the truth of white native americans

The origin of the Khazar's goes back to when gypsy tribes were infiltrating the middle east by land and sea.
During the Hyksos dynasty (1600BC) jew priests had their own army and eventually got expelled from Egypt for demon worship. In the bibles the priests became the Pharisees and their army were the Canaanites, in reality they were all demon worshiping jews that ended up in the caucus mountains and started making rape babies with the fat titty slavs along the way.

>Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/

I'll just leave this here
aeon.co/ideas/how-dna-traced-the-ashkenazic-jews-to-northeastern-turkey

Ukrainian girls usually have small tits and noses????

>Iranian Jews were the largest Jewish community in the world
Thing is they were not indigenous but rather a collection of mixed mutts from the East that kept race mixing along the way. The name given to them was "mw" as well as Sea Peoples, and their collective lands of the Weshesh, Shekelesh, Denye, etc., were the "Iranian jews" this article is discussing

Weirdly roughly the same place as the indo European urheimat, about 4000 bc

jews were gypsy poo-in-loo's that practiced cursing people with nasty ju ju

Fuck does that even mean nigger? Link?

Khazars are not jews by blood though.
They left paganism and took the religion of Judaism in the 9th century because of Islamic conquests (they had to choose betweetn Islam, christianiyt and judaism) and Judaism seemed to be best option to live peacefully since christians and muslims were at war.

you don't see a snake there, why is "pope" acting like a fucking antichrist, you dim or sth?

yeah, except the original uncle tom of jews said as much, namely Benjamin H. Franklin, and controlled op. says otherwise namely David Duke - you mad Shlomo?

>dumbass meme flag
>calls people shills
>supports Israel
>all in a few words
My apologies boomer, I don't have a 56 face for you

Israel targetting young thirsty males with pics of jewish whores or czech whores modeling - as a defense programme - needed. Can't provide, too lazy and/or paranoid to store.

>doing science is anti Zionist
>anti Zionism is the new anti semitism
>shit it down etc

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Btw what are you doing here on Sup Forums you filthy kike?

>run from USSR
This was planned population swelling of Israel, so is the todays Kalegri and subsequent Yinon plan converging. Make Europe uninhabitable for them, they will flee to elders' empire to stock the world government apparatus. I would pity kikels that have to do this, if I didn't know it runs in their blood.

>big balls managed to give him 4 children.
Yup, That's the story I want to hear, how? esplain pls. Who supported his family and who wiped his fugly ass.