Fash Aesthetic thread?

Fash Aesthetic thread?

I don't have many.
*This is NOT a slide thread*

Struggle is manhood, user. Have you struggled today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8
youtube.com/watch?v=1yEOcSXa5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmPwDLrO0EE
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VbT6zLI4-KM
youtube.com/watch?v=P_RtuohLMzM
youtube.com/watch?v=nBNIjpwVf_o
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
youtu.be/FqgMGzmwtbs
youtu.be/fQktqBtD0Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

This board likes marble too much.

Allow me to introduce you to bronze statuettes. Having one of these in your study is the pinnacle of aesthetics.

Note: Antione Louis Barye, french bronze sculptor. You can see his work in Baltimore. Has a very great series called "The Hunts" there that are definitely worth seeing. Ill post some of them.

Some photoshop edits I made to become wall papers. These are fierce.

anudda wall papah

Manhood is FURY!

This is now a /fash/ fashion thread

>fashion
>Chinese ebay clothing
Please buy that and take lots of pictures of you preserving the white race in it. Don't forget to post them here.

Are there any contemporary living sculptures, painters or other artists who makes things in this sort of classical style?

>t. fatball wearing cheese-stained Led Zeppelin t-shirt

If you're not CCing under that coat, you're doing it wrong.

Many statues used to be made of bronze, but unfortunately they rarely survived as bronze was too valuable as a metal, so many statues were molten in. Thats why we mostly only have stone statues surviving from antiquity and even the middle ages, when they actually only made up part of the statues made at the time

another

Disgusting.

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - REFLEX TRAINING
>youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

POWER GLOVE - MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
>youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8

PROTECTOR 101 - FIGHTING SPIRIT
>youtube.com/watch?v=1yEOcSXa5pc

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - SWEAT
>youtube.com/watch?v=dmPwDLrO0EE

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

TAPE LOADER - WORK THAT BODY!
>youtube.com/watch?v=VbT6zLI4-KM

VHS GLITCH - IRON PUMPER
>youtube.com/watch?v=P_RtuohLMzM

VINCENZO SALVIA - EXTREME PIZZA POWER
>youtube.com/watch?v=nBNIjpwVf_o

XURIOUS - LIFTWAFFE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

This board could absolutely stand to fix their fashion. I am now done posting bronze statuettes and I will return soon with fashy fashion. I'll try to keep it casual/modern because while wearing a suit and tie everyday wouuld be ideal, its just not realistic.

I am a white identitarian composer and musician. This is some of my work

youtu.be/FqgMGzmwtbs

I had no idea, thats actually very interesting. Do you have any further reading you suggest? Not demanding source cuz i dont believe you, I'm just interested and would like to read more.

I’m an identitarian composer and musician this is some of my work.

youtu.be/fQktqBtD0Bs

I’m going to go ahead and plug this since I am relatively unknown in the white identitarian community.

Get clothes that fit you properly. You look fucking ridiculous in that oversized shit.

All men must dress in accordance to their caste.
If you are truly a natural noble you should reflect it by dressing nicely, although without gaudy posturing.

To be noble has nothing to do with how much money you have, I mean it in terms of the original Brahmanism Aryan term of the word. Dress as befits the status God gave you with your genes. Fat ridiculous kikes and other psychopaths who get into upper class due to degenerate society simply do not "fit" in that caste. The very fact they could only get there by subverting and destroying proves we are living in the Kali Yuga. You should appear regal and angelic.

Meh. Doesn't capture the implicit whiteness, imo

Get clothes that fit together. Military green, white and black really doesn't fit together.

pants suck

No, not at all you autist. You're not an anime character nor do you have the build of one. You're a 140lbs skinny fat teen Pic related, it's what that clothing looks like and why you absolutely deserve to belittled for wearing it.

>everyone is just as soy-injected as me!
>let me lecture you on what you can wear as I sit here in my Mario Brother's t-shirt and pre-torn jeans!