A fucking highschool student is able to outsmart a highly-skilled former FBI Agent

>a fucking highschool student is able to outsmart a highly-skilled former FBI Agent

You fucking lied to me Sup Forums this series is shit

You should have dropped it when the "genius" revealed he had access to police files.

I knew that FBI agents were browsing Sup Forums, but I wasn't aware that they were so easily hurt in their pride.
Relax, man. It's just a cartoon.

I don't think they were prepared for a teenage punk with a killer notebook.

his dad is police

Also why the FUCK did L give the detectives his real name when he knew Kira could control peoples actions? If he found out a detective's name he could just get him to tell him L's real name and boom

>he fell for the Pleb Note meme
kek

It's only good as a first anime for 14 y/o.
Anyone older will immediately notice all the plot holes and inconsistencies piling up.
I thought it was great when I first watched it in school and decided to recap it few years ago.
Bad decision.
It was shit, I should've left warm memories alone.

He just outsmarted an active FBI agent in a previous episode but couldn't handle a retired one?

Nobody knew about the death note and how Kira murders people by that point.

Congrats you realized what we all already knew, Death Note is shit. Next you can tell us all about how you realized Elfen Lied and Pupae are edgy teenager anime too.

What? Neither Ryuga or Ryuzaki is his real name. Did you even watch the show?

I really liked it, but I was like 17 or 18 when I first watched it.

because lonely dude wanted a fellow brainy friend, but he was too corrupted by that point
because mangakas overdid with fanservice and ruined the whole thing

I haven't watched the series but I don't think I understand how he can have any opposition at all.

>he doesnt know about weaponized autism

He had an enormous info advantage on her.

He never did that.

Because light is special don't you know about psychopaths ?

Light have been solving cases for his Police f ather for years. Its not like it was out of the blue and impossible

esp if you have magic powers like, kill someone by writing their name on book. How could any FBI officer in the real world solve this. Impossible

Man what the fuck is wrong with death note a childrens anime and adults here not understanding it? He didn't outsmart her, just gained her trust since at the police department when she was there they said Light was the Japanese chiefs son and thanked him for helping their cases before.

Then he name drops L and details about the case only someone involved in the actual case could know. She had no reason to not trust him at this point.

How the fuck is this so hard to understand?

Shoulda fucked her

It's because young adult anons try to be edgy and diss Death Note by saying it's for children and shiet, but secretly they still love it.

And let them find his DNA? Are you crazy?

>FBI, CIA or NSA
>competent
pick one

Okay, FBI then. They manage to actually get their job down every now and again.

This. Should have joined the CIA instead.

But then you'd likely be helping Light erase humanity instead of stopping him.

pattern detection

Is a young Japanese female FBI agent even exist?

>He thinks the CIA isn't shitposting here as well
I honestly doubted the legitimacy of this image for so long until wikileaks leaked the CIA meme division and memefolder
their memes are fucking trash

dropped death note right there

>woman FBI agent
She probably got there with diversity quotas or some shit, don't assume she was competent.
If she was why would she be investigating on the japanese killer with magic powers away from home.

I doubt the FBI has diversity quotas. Secret services hire people that are statistically least likely to be bad apples.

they need diversity quotas for undercover work and people of color and women to do it various roles

>FBI agent
A woman

Agent women are way more effective to get information, you just present a goodlooking spy to a powerful guy and there you have all his life.