Why do some whites go out of their way to get ''accepted'' by blacks?

Why do some whites go out of their way to get ''accepted'' by blacks?
I just watched a co-worker tell a black guy that Hidden Figures was an "eye-opener" even though he told me earlier that it was complete horseshit
It's pathetic and I'm not sure why you'd wanna be accepted by them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I blame pic related for starting it

taqiyya. it works for everybody not just muslims ya know.

the whole psychology of "alpha" and "beta" and "cucks" and all that shit, there's some truth in it.

I voted for Obama, got red pilled by being around blacks from the hood. They want you to be submissive and for them to be the "alpha" in the room. Democrats go with it because they were nerd betas in high school and think if they appease the bully they won't get hurt.Blacks always use the threat of violence to get their way, even when the blacks are millionaires (HOL UP mentality) So white liberals literally submit to blacks. Blacks don't want equality, they want to be in control of every room they're in. Animalistic pack mentality.

Leftists don't have the self awareness to see their bitch behavior.

I'm not saying you have to be "alpha" or go fight people.....you just have to realize when you are being submissive and get yourself out of that situation one way or another.

Really the only way you can maintain your manhood and live in a civilized society at the same time is to avoid being around blacks.

Imagine being on Sup Forums and pretending this actually happened
>"AYO HE BOUTTA GET DABBED ON"
Kek

what is dabbed on?

>Why do some whites go out of their way to get ''accepted'' by blacks?

cucks looking for their bull

if you actually want to get along with black people, you don't try to be some super friendly faggot who obsesses over their race. you just shut up and be a normal person.

>They want you to be submissive and for them to be the "alpha" in the room

You must be a beta male then.

Whenever I encounter niggers in a room, they all tend to call me "sir" and fall in line.

I never once had a nigger try to show me his proverbial ass.

I think I give off that "I will whip your nigger ass so hard your great-great-great-great-great-great grandpappy will feel it on the plantation" kinda vibe.

Around sub humans (blacks and mexicans) you need to assert yourself. They are violent races that are not civilized.

Make direct eye contact with the animals at all times. Try to bear your teeth as much as you can. It's a sign of aggression that they understand completely.

Because some "whites" are actually la creatura

>Make direct eye contact with the animals at all times. Try to bear your teeth as much as you can.

wow you sound like a total faggot who has only read about people in books rather than actually interacting with them

It's called smiling nitwit.

It was a funny thread desu

Found the nigger.

If you were in this room right now I'd be mad dogging you and showing you my teeth.

You'd subconsciously fall into line because I just spoke the language of your people.

I can put a dog in its place.
I can put a cat in its place.
I can put niggers and mexicans into their places.

I am the animal whisperer.

If this world turns browner and gayer, I won’t socialize with this world unless it’s business affiliated. I’m going to start preparing for scary shit like pandemics.

found the noun

they're taught in school to do this, literally.

and the blacks are taught that they shouldn't accept them.

Sup Forums seeks to end this

Maybe it opened his eyes to how much shit it was.

Because whites are cucked beyond repair. Don't worry guys, when you guys are gone us Indo Aryans and Arabs will continue your fight against jews.

They think that when 'uhuru' comes they'll be spared because they're one of the 'good' ones.

holy shit you guys are racist. And there is so much projection in these threads that I question the integrity.

judge people on thier character, stop lumping people together for their traits. Every race has people who make them look bad.

We are on a website for social outcasts, there is no contest to win here.

fucking raycist amirite

Because they're fucking stupid.

Doubt pic happened that perfect. But he's official if it did

how long did it took to draw this ?

well you can rarely find a nigger that acts normally these days
and if you do they are probably into some dark shit (i.e. king nigger obama)

>stop lumping people together for their traits.
Okay I will stop pattern recognition, and ignore facts so that you don't feel uncomfortable.

it's a beta technique used to show submission and obedience to the dominant power in expectation of favor and reward

why are you here if you're just going to act like a retarded teenage girl

SHUT UP RAYCIST

couple hours

So they can play the "I've got a black friend" card for social acceptance points among the vocal minority.(virtue signaling)

Idk dude. I grew up around a lot of poor blacks and whites and it's all how you present yourself. You get the respect you give out, especially when it comes to having self respect. It's not the black mans fault for being alpha it's the white Boys fault for not being alpha. Where I'm from there's plenty of alpha whites who fight like mcgrogor and plenty of chimps who do windmill punches. Define your own reality

>Hidden Figures was an "eye-opener" even though he told me earlier that it was complete horseshit

Eye-opener and horseshit aren't mutualy exclusive

It's called "placating". The funny thing is, the nog probably sees right through it, and your co-worker thinks he's got the violence-prone biped fooled.

Kek

Cringe

>eye-opener
he meant that it was eye opening how outstandingly stupid blacks are and was just having an internal laugh about it.

>holy shit you guys are racist
Well what else did you think we were? Idiots?

I’m cringing so much my eyes might as well be shut. We get it my dude, you’re “alpha” and completely dominate everyone and then proceed to tell everyone (on an anonymous board) that you are indeed on the top of the food chain.

I spent multiple years in the Pen in South Carolina. I can confirm. I have seen the beast in his natural habitat.

They're so much like apes it's absolutely breaktaking. Sometimes those cute intelligent monkeys like "awww he's communicating with humans!" but usually hyper-violent unthinking masturbating-and-fighting chimps.

bit too long

Careful dude, he might fuck you up.

kek

>I think I give off that "I will whip your nigger ass so hard your great-great-great-great-great-great grandpappy will feel it on the plantation" kinda vibe.
Sure you do pedro

>question the integrity.
the integrity of pol, stupid faggot
every race has people that make them look bad wich is true , it is also true that blacks just have a lot more of them.

>ake direct eye contact with the animals at all times. Try to bear your teeth as much as you can.
> I'd be mad dogging you and showing you my teeth.
Nigguh im screemin'!

Gee willickers, I admire you so much. I can literally feel myself falling into line as I type this. How do you do this desu?

*smacks lips*
Cuz we waz kangz nigga!!!

Imagine being on Sup Forums and being too autistic to see that's the fucking joke.

t.deadman

guys guys calm down
no bullying

American media convinced everyone being black is "cool" and that white people are lame back in the 80s and 90s

Kek they sound like betas who are mad that someone can be around niggers without looking like a wet, shivering puppy. Every time I walk past a pack of nogs in the street I stare down the tallest ape in the bunch and start playing the Dixie anthem on my phone, they look away and go around me every time.

Lol, cringy fake alphas aside, a civilized society has to have some solidarity, not just be "alphas fighting".

Black animalistic behavior leads them to live in garbage and tin shacks. Their attitude destroys their lives and prevents them from living as an advanced species.

Loser cultures revolve around fake tough guy shit, wanting to fight over every sideways glance. No one will build or create anything like that. Your wives and daughters are in constant peril in that world.

People like that can't succeed in an advanced society.

You live in your moms basement playing anime video games

Lol I read that as

"Whites are actually le creuset"

And I was thinking pretty enameled outside and a core of iron? Is that what her means?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4

Hahaha says the slave’s grandson

It’s called punctuation, nugguh!

This is awful advice. Thinking that there's a binary choice between totally capitulating and all-out violence, even around blacks, is the pinnacle of bitch mentality.

Obviously staying away from places where most of the people in the room are black is a given for a whole host of reasons, but you make it sound like you need to preserve your masculinity at all times by tucking your tail and running whenever a nigger walks in the room. Quit being such a faggot.

>totally capitulating and all-out violence
He literally claimed otherwise.