Is Space Dandy considered a weeb anime?

Is Space Dandy considered a weeb anime?

What do you mean by "weeb anime"?

Like is it for fucking fairy tail liking degenerates, or does it scale with Jojo, and Fist of The North Star?

I get that you don't like Fairy Tail. (I don't like it either, but whatever)
Are you asking if only people who liked Fairy Tail liked Space Dandy? I'm really not sure where you are trying to get with this.

Who cares?

What the literal fuck are you going on about?

No it's a normalfag anime.

Okay, I like man-anime's like Jojo, and Fist of The North Star. I don't like things like Dragon Maid, or euugh Umaru. Would I like Space Dandy?

You are making zero sense.

It's an anime. You watch it. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. Now fuck off.

Bapispjaly is it entry level or normie tier, right?

Those are called "manime" around here, and I recommend you try Boku no Pico. It sounds right up your alley.

>normie
Hello crossboarder.

>man-anime

Ok, now you're just trolling

Please kill yourself at the earliest chance you get

That was harsh.

Space Dandy is the specter of communism

It's Westaboo trash.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Weebs haven't existed in years and were never a big deal to begin with, yet the hysteria about them never went away. Even now people are absolutely scared shitless that the weebs are coming to get them, the weebs are ruining anime, the weebs are poisoning the water supply, whatever. It's fucking mental.

If Jojo is a man's anime, It's a gay man"s anime

That doesn't make sense
But I feel like you're asking if it's otaku pandering or something

It's got some fanservice because the main character is an unabashed pervert but I wouldn't consider it an ecchi

It can be serious and ofter has some serious situations, but it's first and foremost an episodic space comedy and everything else takes a back seat

Why has this obviously shit thread existed for nearly half an hour, and why has it received more than five replies?

Who the fuck cares? If you're worrying about if something is "weeby" or not you need to grow the hell up.

Sup Forums you're such an embarrassment.

Why do you care?

>Man-anime
>Jojo part 5-8
???

"manime" is just some bullshit that niwaka scum scream because they're insecure. They're rejected by normalfags and by actual otaku, they're at the bottom of the barrel.

>Using "manime" unironically

It's considered art.