#ConfrontWhiteWomenhood

This movement by black women and feminists is redpilling so many white women on twitter, never seen a simple hashtag anger so many white girls in my life.

Its our job to make this hashtag even more popular, lets push it everywhere. If white women are attacked as much as white men are, they will finally see how idiotic the left is.

Other urls found in this thread:

turningpoint.news/womens-march-white-womanhood
twitter.com/WendyHZ1977/status/962900832797642753
twitter.com/HMS_theartist
jfrej.org/tag/sophie-ellman-golan/
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI
confrontwhitewomanhood.com/what-we-do/
goodmenproject.com/featured-content/robin-diangelo-white-fragility-cmtt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are any black women single? I'm a white guy that LOVES black girls.
(I find European people yankee fags and idrc about "racemixing" when we have fucking gene editing tools. Who cares.)

This is the same reason the original 60s/70s counter culture movement failed. The Left kept fracturing into smaller splinter groups, and it seemed black feminists were the perpetrators behind it, not realizing their selfish ambitions hurt the entire cause. I really don't care feminism is cancer. These chicks haven't even been voting 100 years and they've almost destroyed the entire Judicial framework it took Western men thousands of years to align, with these sexual assault allegations

"For the women’s mvt to fight racism & patriarchy, white women must be willing to face their white privilege & be accountable for how they cause harm. #ConfrontWhiteWomanhood does necessary work of teaching white women to face how they uphold systems of patriarchal white supremacy"

Holy shit this is great stuff

>Are any black women single?
All the ugly ones are. So only about 99%

Oh God I just realized her name. Oi vey let's talk about ourselves (((white people)))

What if I don't want ugly ones?
Fuck the ugly ones. The ugly ones are ugly and stupid lol.

Why contain it, we should spread this shit ASAP and get the left to fracture further.

>white women shit on white men all day
>H-HOW DARE YOU DO IT TO ME
Fuck white women

#JewishResistance

>I'm a white guy that LOVES black girls.

Sure you are, Shlomo. Show us that star.

Star?
I'm Southern, jackass.

Bingo

What is this, a workshop where white women go to get lectured about how terrible they are? Why the hell would they even go to it.
Or is it for black women to have a cry about how their problems are other peoples fault.

You miss when I said lets push it everywhere???

This hashtag has the power to destroy white feminism in this country. White women will attack white men all day long, but they will never attack themselves.

Goddamn this is the shit the other cryptos do on Twitter, where they run around LARPING as white people, but they're always one moment away from claiming their Jewish ethnicity

They won in the 60s wtf are you on?

It's for Jewish women pretending to be white women, so they can let out their racial hatred towards white women, while at the same time pretend it's for a political cause, to jump back to being a Jew when the blacks come with pitchforks

>white leftist women: “b-but we’re the leaders of this movement!!!”
>black leftist women: “no you ain’t, bitch”
*scuffle ensues*

o I am laffin’
T. Conservative white woman

They didn't win in America, at least not politically and the culture died away for decades. It's only been weird like this again since 2013-2014

This, Jews always make use of their black playthings

Is this the new "Its ok to be white"???

I want to make these up as flyers and post them all around town

But angry nigs won't see the difference between a white bitch and a jewish bitch. They will end up dead too lol.

No these are regular old tricks, pulling tricks

chinese_construction_engineer_in_congo.jpg

That's why we gotta redpill the other races. It's the only way to beat the Jews, use their game against them. A multi racial alliance that is exposed to their shit. Right now we got many Arabs, a handful of whites. Just a few years ago Jews only had Arabs on their shit, now they got whites. They'll be fucked if the blacks wake up to it

The hashtag is actually

#confrontwhitewomanhood

Not womenhood

i have predicted this.
White Women are next on the list and the war will be glorious. Can't wait until it REALLY kicks off.

White women can't keep getting away with this.

Diversity is our Strength!

>(((Ellman Golan)))

White women should be acid scarred and lobotomized at birth to make it fair for other races of women

It is our duty to redpill as many white women as possible. Push it.

>anti-white woman
>Ellman-Golan

turningpoint.news/womens-march-white-womanhood

This was in 2017 mind you.

Women are vicious creatures, I doubt they'll be truly redpilled, but they'll lash out. I look forward to whatever fallout results from this.

id say the pc resurgence started up with occupy wall street in 2011, which in and of itself was just a repeat of the pc bullshit of the 90's that 9/11 only barely silenced for a few years

> being into beastiality

One of the single best things people can do on social media if you care about waking people up is to simply push and encourage the anti-white women sentiment, further polarize and drive a wedge in these movements, obviously they are doing this themselves anyway but you can accelerate it by doing this and posing as non-white feminists yourself.

Fuck you
>southern
>wants to get blacked
You are not southern. You're probably from some shit cucked state like Virginia or South Carolina. Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, parts of Tennessee those are the only southern states left. And, if your family wasn't here before the civil war you are still a fucking Yankee. My family settled in Chambers county Alabama in 1780. Most black people in my town have my last name.

You sir are not southern.

Yes yes yes

I don't understand why we dont do this more

Fuck white women, I’m done with them. Don’t even want them back.

It's both a strength and a weakness.

That divisiveness caused OWS to fail because they eventually alienated the white men who were actually competent leaders.

At the same time, every time they do something retarded, people will blame some splinter group.
>It's not the left, it's just vegan antifa!
>It's not the left, it's just BAMN
Basically the opposite of whatever happens on the right. If anyone who is remotely right-leaning commits a crime, they blame it on right-wingers or the alt-right. They even claim Elliot Rodgers is alt-right, even though the alt-right didn't exist when he died.

Me neither, if you're a NEET user with a lot of time on your hands with nothing better to do especially, just troll as some outrageous non-white feminists and harass white feminists etc.

The left benefits, classically, from institution and shock troops. I don't think the conservative element in any historical government has ever had that advantage, but the left keeps losing. Honestly wonder why.

hahaha #JewishResistance they are so transparent

What a surprise. I'm truly shocked.

>Ellman-Golan

which one of you madmen did this?

sorry kid but history didn't begin the minute you graduated high school.

read a history book, the last hundred years in the US has been utterly dominated by the left and their drive to alter the culture of this country.

Most blacks are ugly. If you want trailer trash, just go to a section 8 house. All the women are single.

Show us your tits, or get the fuck out.

Exactly on point I’m bumping, this is a perfect campaign. We have nothing to hide except pushing our ambition of angering the white females with the negro’s own propaganda.

>it unironically was not us
>they are doing this to themselves

(((Golan)))

“The Jews are white when it benefits the Jews” -my father

>I just registered for a conceal & carry permit. You probably don't want to confront me.

twitter.com/WendyHZ1977/status/962900832797642753

(((Ellman-Golan)))

Lmao leftists are saying thats a HATE CRIME and want her arrested

twitter.com/HMS_theartist

This one seems to be involved too no #JewishResistance but look at her picture.

not sure, they are women, they may bend the knee without a good lead around.

Im telling you... These fucking idiots will never learn. Don't fucking hashtag here!

So amateur and stupid. I seriously hope sidewaysdeightchan is pulling the strings like th Second Foundation in Asimovs book, because Sup Forums is couldn't pull a damn thing off.

that isn't how my search of "#confrontwhitewomanhood" comes up.

the question is "are white women dumb enough to be slandered willfully or smart enough to see the light and start defending themselves?"

bump.

I hope this thing spreads

It will depend. I have noticed that many of our local Finnish feminists are desperate to make up as much white guilt for themselves as possible, they want to be part of it all no matter how irrational it is.

On the other hand, there have also been cases of some established feminists, especially ones of the older generation, alienating themselves from post-modern feminism and even critisizing it publicly.

it will, the left is eating itself
they are incredibly stupid, delusional and ideologically blinded

I think we should help it spread, perfect divide & conquer tactic against the left because it's using their own material, we didn't even start it

BAMP

She is part of Jews for Racial and Economic justice
jfrej.org/tag/sophie-ellman-golan/

My guess is that with the tables turning on white women in a year or two they will start to turn on Asians. Having a successful minority group around is bad for victim business.

Yeah it’s funny that white women view themselves as the top of the heap when it comes to their pernicious victimhood complex. The cognitive dissonance required is quite perplexing. This is probably one of the most effective methods we can push. Get em boys

are you Japanese or white and living in Japan?

I made a thread recently about whites looking to Japan as a model for immigration, economics, environmentalism and automation / robots:

I'm logical so I support my rights without supporting everything in established political movements. The thing to do is to side with no one but myself. If everyone is against me, the logical thing to do is to dump everyone else in the garbage heap.

I doubt even 1/1000 Japan flags here are actual Japanese. Same with Chinese and SE Asian posters - they are practically all whites from other countries.

>memflag
>leftist
>kike
>soy gene therapy utopian bullshit
Bingo

Nah. I've seen this shit play out. I work at a big university library, they always have muh woke diversity shit here and kike women almost always get away with subverting dumb negros by saying "oy vey muh hall of cost," since even niggers have that drummed into their thick skulls.

A lot of Jews will be victims of this because they aren't good enough at taming the negro and spic, but most are adept enough to ensure only white women get hurt.

This woman was raped by a migrant who broke into her home (while she was awaiting brain surgery). I've been emailing back and forth with her trying to get her interviews and coverage for her story (using my media links from #MyBordersMyChoice):
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI

She is supporting #120dB with her story which is basically a nuke aimed at leftism. Can we help her launch it Sup Forums?

>T. Conservative white woman
could you write #120dB on the palm of your hand and share a pic for us? (no face, stay anonymous)

>Ellman-Golan
>white

It's a setup.

>run by a kike
What a surprise!

>Reparations: Create a habit of sharing financial and labor based resources with People of Color led groups, with no expectations of outcome or credit.
GIB ME DAT. Every single time.

confrontwhitewomanhood.com/what-we-do/

(((Ellman-Golan)))
Yes yes fellow white women, let us acknowledge our deep white guilt. We are the problem in society and we can only fix that by mixing with other races to fight our inherent racism. Mating and creating white children propagates white supremacy fellow goy.. I mean white women.

Imagine my shoock

>no expectation of outcome

Kek, even she admits that it's a waste of money.

Antifags are onboard!

kekekkekek

As a wealthy middle class empowered black woman from Mexico that suffers from a learning dysabiliy and is probably crippled I beleive that white women need to be confronted for their supremacy.

HAHAHAHA and hear I've been wondering why far left chicks have been more interested. Get fucked, the hill you die on is the hill you made.

Every fucking time

fucking retard

Every time I have doubts this place is full of shit
This happens

No it will only make white women even more fervent defenders of the feminist movement since they will comply to the pressure the group will be making on them, nevertheless we should promote this since most of /pol want qt asian anyhow and this will help us get there quicker.

It's a typical Jew money grab: get the blacks all hyped up on complex issues they can't understand, take their money, and abandon it for another "movement" next month.

I notice they link to the "Good Men Project," which literally has an ad for "platinum membership" and a credit card payment form instead of an article.

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/robin-diangelo-white-fragility-cmtt/

If you dupe just 1,000 "woke" blacks into authorizing a $5 monthly charge, you could rake in $30k over 6 months for the cost of a domain name and a few computer-generated articles about "rayciss wypipo."

I might actually start doing this. Not a bad passive income, considering WordPress is a 1-click install, domains are $5/year, WHOIS protection is free, and all the content is mindless copy-paste drivel.

>loves black women

Ok, you have to be a Chinese man

EVERY

DELET THIS