Let’s settle this. Which American region is the best?

Let’s settle this. Which American region is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/ky/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/ky/demographics
neighborhoodscout.com/wv/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/wv/demographics
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us.

Easily the Midwest

>full of niggers
>best
Lol

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

New England?

Why the fuck are KY, VI, and WV in the Southern Region?

I was wondering too. WV and KY are too white to be southern.

Rocky mountain states, without a doubt. South West has more spics, Pacific States are SJW hell-holes, the Midwest is dull gray dreary garbage for more than 75% of the year, the South is full of niggers, and the rest is full of jews.

Never been to Alaska or Hawaii.

What the fuck is VI?

Also those are all southern states. It's so much about autistically looking at pure geography as it is about looking at the culture. Kentucky and WV have cultural ties to the rest of the south

KY and VI are states that are sort of in the south but also not, so is Missouri. WV shouldn't be though.

>New England is full of Jews
pls no

Unironically the Pacific States

Montana, nuke the rest!

>Oklahomo
>Southwestern

Have you been smoking bath salts you stupid fuck

Have you heard them speak?
Agreed though that Virginia is culturally more mid atlantic, Penn is culturally more Midwest, and New York (with the exception of the scar) is more New England

>Midwest is dull gray dreary garbage for more than 75% of the year
We fondly call that winter

Midwest. Winter keeps the homos out of state or locked to the cities.
Made me lol.

It's sort of midwest and south.

dixie and it's not even close
t. massachusetts born and raised but got stationed in the south when i was in the service
people from yankeeville have wealth but they don't know how to live. people south have less but they are much happier people i've found, even with all the blacks around..

OP didn't make that. Oklahoma is officially in the southwester grouping. And after having been there numerous times, that is accurate culturally as well.

No they don’t neither KY nor WV seceded from the Union. Neither of them have high percentage of niggers living in rural areas. They are nothing like the Confederacy

Recently watched Ken Burns Civil War documentary. Really liked the Confederates afterwards, amazing how history has been completely distorted to make them seem like dunderheaded uber-racists.

Midwest. Lots of white folks.... outside of the cities that is. Let's face it, American cities are just multiculturalism hell holes where you keep your head down, watch your back, make your money, and then get the fuck out as soon as you can.

most of em are around NJ/NY, but new england has its fair share.

Midwest is based. Come home white man.

I’m from KY we speak like the people that live across the river in southern Illinois

midwest

history is written by the victors

>the south
The south is unironically a shithole, filled to the brim with niggers and la creatureas. Anywhere that’s the closest to Africa in America is the south.

Full of Zionist cucks
I don't think so.

Not if California can avoid it.

>being culturally southern means seceding from the union and having lots of niggers
Confirmed for having no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Uh no that’s the south. Nobody here gives two shits about Israel.

I live in the Midwest and I am surrounded by Christians.

Rocky Mountain states and the Midwest. Everywhere else is full of Mexicans, Illegals, Muslims, lunatic liberals, and Blacks.

they're poor and dimwitted enough, though

Yes true they are poor but they are nowhere near Mississippi tier poor. Only reason why WV is poor is because the coal industry is being attacked by (((them))). As for KY, there’s plenty of manufacturing jobs there. Also they both have little to no diversity.

>Calls me retarded for pointing out no nigger culture in rural areas of KY or WV

>then says the culture is the same.

I found the nigger in the thread

MIDWEST!
I'll tell you Why.
>Start life West Coast.
>Moved to Singapore then Dubai, family moved as dad got cool jobs there.
>Come back for School to South. Move to Mid West for College and then Job.

>I wanted to move to New England my whole life. So much more shit to do.
>But Midwest has fewer Dindus and liberal fags.
>Enjoy my pickup and motorbike.
>Don't have to drive over 15 minutes to get to work. Lower tax rate (atleast in IN).
>Upper Peninsula of Michigan.....it'll beat New England anyday.
>Cops are chilled the fuck out.
Plus East Coast women love the rustic charm of midwest boys when you visit.

Loads of space. Get a big house for 300-400 grand. No one gives a fuck either, and let you be.

We can afford to let my wife stay at home as a housewife.

Any immigrants who do come here do mostly tech jobs, and they get red pilled pretty fast.

*Only thing missing: Big events. Be great to see an SJW circus/rally. Most big music acts go to Chicago/Cincinnati, so it's a 3 hour drive.

Want to move further west to Utah/Colorado/Nebraska for a while. Hiking.

True enough but my kids are white and go to a school with all white kids. Diversity is not our strength Mohammed

Midwest + Colorado.

Lebanon?

Most people in ky and wv hate northern fags and wave the confederate flag. Its more of the south eastern part of ky though.

new south wales

Why would the North be afraid of a bunch of losers? Do we need to come back down there and make some more Sherman's neckties??

>southern culture is nigger culture
"no."

Cascadia, a proposed country that would theoretically control the Canadian province of British Columbia and the U.S states of Oregon and Washington.

was just bantering as to their reputation, honestly
to be fair, as shown by pic related, they're not that much below wits average
also, interestingly, though poor, they still are below average criminality, which I guess indeed has to do with their lesser mudying compared to others:
neighborhoodscout.com/ky/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/ky/demographics
neighborhoodscout.com/wv/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/wv/demographics

those are states I admit I only "know" through what seems rather distorted reputations, and have never visited
"would at least visit" is what I can say, seeing stats

That’s just Appalachia bro, they hate everybody outside because they rightfully fear diversity. Ask someone from Eastern Ky what they think about Louisville. Their hatred for Louisville eclipses ISIS.

I know, it was a joke.

>best
best for what who in what way??????
???????????????????????????????

>pulled these "regions" outa my ass
get fucked

What if my answer is Guam or Puerto Rico, OP? It's not by the way. kek

Northern VA should be part of mid atlantic.

Its one thing the entire state (north and south) can agree on.

Fredericksburg can be Jerusalem.

I'm from eastern ky, we don't like any city fags.

I just realized Alaska is the same color as the Southwest.

>losers
Sure we surrendered because you shitbirds had no intentions of ending this war without every soldier on both sides lieing dead in a ditch. Yes you would be afraid, theres no winning for either of us should a second civil war break out. The first time we killed 300 thousand yanks, and you killed 240 thousand grays. It would be a stalemate unlike any other, and with how things have been going the last 40 years, i wouldent expect any reprieve this time. Should the south wind blow once more, there will be no american state of any kind. Because neither side will exist by the end of it. We surrendered to preserve our peoples. To avoid mutually assured destruction. Remember that.

could a European loving hunting, guns, and hating leftism as well as cities be welcome, down there?

You had a vastly greater population along with military and technological capacity, and a fresh, steady stream of draftees flowing in from Ellis Island. The North was getting assblasted in the first half of the Civil War. You just had so much manpower and wealth that you wore out the South, despite its superior military tactics, greater sacrifice, and resolve.

We fight the American War for Independence against the British Empire for the right of self-determination, but self-determination is then denied to a good half of the country a few generations later? Fuck Lincoln. This country is so divided politically it would have been better to have gone our separate ways back then.

FYI, it's not well-known, but Karl Marx was a huge admirer of Lincoln and even sent him a love letter.
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm

We love new people, but keep in mind we are the poorest place in the US. Mostly just drug and laziness problem, very little crime though.

All of these poverty and IQ statistics completely disregard that the Deep South has the highest proportions of blacks in the country. Comparing Mississippi to New Hampshire and Maine without taking the demographics into account? Highly disingenuous. Test whites in these states and get back to me.

The Great Plains and the Rockies, with Montana, Colorado and the Dakotas being the comfiest in my eyes. Also the far Northeast, so Maine, Vermont etc.

>very little crime though
that already is a great point

wasn't speaking of deep south, but about WV and KY

I'm talking about south eastern ky, not deep south.

An influx of based Europeans to New England would be a great thing. Trump won an electoral vote in Maine and lost New Hampshire by a hair. We could use New England's electoral votes. It's comfy and white, but full of smug snowniggers who vote for diversity while being completely unacquainted with it personally. It's a similar story in other countries. It's like how Scotland is the most left wing, pro-EU, pro-Labor country in the UK, despite all the migrants being clustered in England. Virtue-signaling from afar. Diversity for thee but not for me.

You were backed by the British, French and Spanish (some of the most powerful countries in the world at the time)

AND YOU STILL LOST!!

LOL

Ignore my reply.

Correct

I hope you come visit, the women here love foreigners and are mostly christian.

Rockies and Alaska
I dream of places like Sandpoint, Idaho and Whitefish, Montana
Texas minus Houston seems nice too because they blew up a nigger with a robot

I just may, user
still haven't decided where I'm gonna land, but I don't believe in Europe anymore, which I estimate guilty of "too old and comfy to fail" mindset, which I far too much fear will prove fatal
so in the meantime, gotta visit and check places I don't know yet

Please define "backed." Many European powers favored the South because of the lucrative cotton trade and because they were winning at the beginning, but they weren't sending the Confederacy military aid, military advisers, gibs. The word you're looking for is "favored," and the Russian Tsar in fact offered to support the Union were the French and British to actually step in. The British didn't even exchange ambassadors with the Confederacy nor did it ever recognize it as a nation. There was support for it among the British upper class, but the Confederacy fought on its own.

ohio is 2 states away from the atlantic ocean, why ppl consider it to be midwest I'll never understand

If we got rid of every black person asian and latin america in the US, would we allow native americans? Theyre a decent people, we could give them the south west

Have only lived in the south so can't give an opinion. Bump

Virginia was the flagship state of the Confederacy, dumbfuck.
Just because it's been flooded with a bunch of neo-carpetbaggers doesn't make it non southern.

New England.

Midwwest is boring and filled with happy dullards. Mid-Atlantic is Jewlandia, South is brain-dead inbreds and niggers, SW is spics with strong second commandment rights.

Pacific is creepy elitist hippies, chinks, spics, and more jews.

Rocky mountains are pretentious nordcuck faggots.

Jew England is literally jew central. Also nothing but Bernie Sanders supporting, Starbucks slurping cucks far as the eye can see.

>muh kill death ratio
lol shut the fuck up

>surrendered
I don't get how southerners get high on their own pride when they gave up. Even the fucking injuns kept fighting unlike you queers.

KY is the master state. Low sales tax, Low population of blacks (outside of LOONEYville) Come here and see for yourself. Literally everyone i know "UGH I cant WAIT to move out of KY, its such a shithole"

>1 year later

"oh my god its so great to be back in the bluegrass Florida/NY/Ohio is a shithole!"

god tier soda drink Pic very related

>falling for the soda Jew

Stop making this thread every day. FUCK OFF.

Economically speaking its the pacific states.

Nobody cares attention whore.

The midwest minus Chicago, Detroit, and Ohio.

>russian kike shill meme
kys

Fpbp

KY here, fuck you Yank, that's why we're in the south

Not all Christians are zionists. Mostly we want Muslims to keep out of Christian lands. The only reason midwestern Christians support Israel is because they fight Muslims and because said midwesterners are good-hearted/naive enough to not think that factions exist within Israel that wish to harm and destabilize organized potential future threats by seeding them with disorder, anarchy, division, and non-assimilating foreign invaders. Why else would there be such a push for Spanish-speaking Latinos and jihadis rather than skilled, assimilating Europeans and East Asians? I just want Israel to stop pushing for muh multiculturalism in my homeland when they live in an ethnostate.

t. Christian midwestfag

pacific states
IF the people were white