Don't celebrate yet. This is only the beginning. We need to widen the gap and make the victory even larger...

Don't celebrate yet. This is only the beginning. We need to widen the gap and make the victory even larger. Don't give these SJW fucks any ground. Don't let them be comfortable. Support the game. Buy it and remember to tell your friends about it. Tell them how he bravely told SJWs to fuck off and got REWARDED for it. This is the beginning of the comeback. .

Too many bugs, dun wanna buy yet. Lemme kno when there are less, I support their based dev, not giving credit to the wewuzkangz hypothesis.

Probably will buy it on gog. I won't be feeding Gabe anymore

>Pol is now supporting giving money to a Jewish gamedev (aka soyboy) who made a game entirely based on identity politics.
What A Time To Be Alive

>who made a game entirely based on identity politics.
So, being historically accurate = identity politics? Fuck off.

>marketing games exclusively on inclusivity and casual approach doesn't sell that well

Imagine my shock. But I'm quite sure that both Cuckenstein and Assassins Creed We Wuz sold better on consoles than they did on Steam.

I bought dynasty warriors 9 instead \_(b_b)_/

any game dev will be a soyboy/bugman.

I just bought the game, are you proud of me?

no, anyone can just fucking 'buy the game'. make 5 accounts and buy it 5 times, then leave at least 1 running at all times so that the hours played can get recorded.

Don't forget to add a good review (not bullshitty meme review), be realistic, acknowledge the bugs and shit so that they don't disregard it immediately as a fanboy review. It has about 6000 reviews so far, go though them and click on he 'I did not find this helpful' on all the negative review and 'I did find this helpful' on all the positive ones. While you have free time and you are in the game (dont forget to be in front of the PC and move the mouse every now and then so that it doest detect you are away) you can go to the forum and post in some threads about how great the game is, also tell anyone who complains about it they are wrong and report them if they are being rude.

Now this is some quality subversion posting

None of this is true other than the identity politics since there is no politics other than identity politics anything other than that is a joke practiced only by brainlets.

Good job, now a fucking leftist queer faggot will screencap this and spam it all over the internet.
And then all the SJW cucks and soys will just deny the success of this game because "it has been rigged by alt right".

Why are you so autistic user ?

DESU I've watched a few streams of this and it looks pretty garbage. Maybe in a few months if they patch it to be more fun.

Isn't he a kike?

I will buy it

Nice try schlomo

Any publicity is good publicity.

Just what I heard. Just remember that Miller is probably one of the best policy people in the White House, but is also a kike.

Aaaaaa I want this game but I’m broke as fuck.

Needs some fixing. Still think it is shitty that the save system is based on sleeping or buying some save potion.

Dw the game is too

Yes he is

It's not entirely based around that. It still saves automatically after certain key points in the game as you progress. You just can't save it whenever you want to, unless you sleep or have the schnapps. I kinda like it, honestly. It makes your life that much more valuable.

what is so redpilled about it guys? why is everyone on here talking about it? I haven't played vidya in 2 years, can someone break it down for me?

Or they made the thread in the first place for the express purpose of screenshotting choice tidbits and THEN doing what you said. It's not like you have to prove you're any particular political ideology to post here...

They made a game taking place in the year 1500 in Germany, and decided to cater to the alt right by not putting even a single POC in it.

then this happened so ofcource now her pols hero

This is all bullshit obviously because we know there were POCs in Europe for thousands of years, pic related is from the exact area and time the game takes place.

Everyone knows you guys are doing it anyway. how the fuck else would a shitty indie game get 5 times the players than a AAA game from one of the largest companies in the world?

The level of historical ignorance (((Andrew))) is displaying here regarding the Commissar Order is simply dumbfounding.

>where is Russia?

Oh shit, do the Jews know that the holocauster was actually ONLY about killing the black majority in Europe and making it look as if white devils are native to it?!

>Extermination camp 37 km from Prague.
>Terezín
>extermination camp

Even fucking jewpedia says it wasnt one and that people got processed there and sent to their deaths in Treblanka and Osvetim. EVEN in (((official))) history it isnt one.
Judging by the holohoax lies it was probably a wellness spa and luxury resort.

yeah, queen of sheba was a ruler from the middle east way back in the early days of christian mythology. She wasn't alive when that was made, nor was she in the srea... she was a legendary figure, and particularily as the ruler of an arab kingdom.

You guys are about to get BTFO. I told you guys they already know.

he is pro-white tho. he's like weev, i consider him good but also i'm skeptical of his further moves

>keeping the game historically accurate
>cater

>"the Alt Right is using the game to spread doubt-"

Let me guess, doubt about this WE WUZ YUROPEUNZ nonsense.

Frogurt, we will never forget.

you need to google what "Sheba" is. Brotip: It doesnt mean Bohemia

I like this guy now

Lots of other works of art showing POCs as well.

This.

>buying a game that was cracked on it's day of release
kek.
but seriously, $60USD is so far off the mark it's insane.
I'll be waiting to grab the torrent after at least a few patches, maybe a month or so

stop your lies

Yes goy, the average 15th century Bohemian was a black guy
fuck off nigger, you have no culture of your own except for banana peeling and basketball and now youre loosely inserting yourself into our rich cultures to compensate for your own peoples history

>he bought the game.

I want to roleplay as a jew though.

Their are fucking cumans in the game but no merchants. Why?

those are bible illustration about middle east and efrica

wolf was a terrible game thats why it wasnt brought....graphic, sound and playing style were terrible

There are jews in it though.

>shitty sequel to shitty game that everyone already knew would be full of sjwism
>new game doing something different without the political baggage

Gee, really amazing its selling better

I’ll wait 4 months until I can get it half off and it’s patched.

If this shit wasn't so buggy then I'd buy it but the way the game is right now it's unplayable.

>meanwhile, le Black Panther...

Pol has become nothing more than a brain washing factory. This environment attracts some of the most malleable and easily manipulated minds. Its basically a treasure trove of idiots who can be told what to think. Consequently, they are constantly being manipulated by social engineers.

Buying a game for its political message.
You guys are fucking pathetic.

>making a game historical is identity politics
You know what, fuck you I'll buy the game now

o look, heres another one. You can deny it all you want, but the facts are that the Bohemians painted POCs, they knew about them so they must have been in contact with them, thus there were people (including POCs) who had the capability to travel between Bohemia and the rest of the world. Thus its Almost sertain that at least some POCs would have stayed in Bohemia. Period.

>he steals from small developers fighting back against SJW domination of the industry instead of helping fund the counter-crusade

This is why your water is running out. God hates you.

buying a game to push a political agenda.....

ok how about you actually do somethign in real life?

>jewish ancestry
So his great grandma's sister married a jew, big deal.

Oh so this is why Sup Forums has been shitty nowadays

LA CHOSE DE GROTEMBURG

You must have literally zero familiarity with the subject being discussed here because even a leaf can't possibly be this dense.

your painting is completely different period and different state. Also the term POC, isnt it a little bit racist? Like throwing all non white people into one bag like they were all the same?

It's not like the game is bad either, support right wing games because they trigger leftists AND they're good.

That wouldn't translate to Jewish ancestry AT ALL. Are you stupid?

>buying from Steam
>winning
The unironic stupidity of Sup Forums's soyboys.

>nowadays

but the money is right there on the table

It's not a right wing game you fucking moron. It's just a game.

>your painting is completely different period and different state
Unless the area was somehow separated with lazer fences, anyone could have moved between those locations

>Also the term POC, isnt it a little bit racist? Like throwing all non white people into one bag like they were all the same?
For the purpose of this war we are, just like how everyone who fought against the Nazis were collectively called the 'good guys'

>Gattaca
MY niggah!

I have mainly been playing Stellaris for like 2 months strait.
You can make whatever extreme ideologies you want to.
Genocide is also super easy.

This is all fine and dandy and fun to watch but is the game actually good? I can't get an honest review because either (((game journalists))) bash it because MUH WYTE PEOPLE or fanboys are hyping it to wave a middle finger to lefty reviewfags.

I'll probably buy it at some point but I'm not willing to drop $60 if it's not a solid game.

tjuvpakk

Colored people were killed on sight, read some books. That's why these countries evolved and produced the great civilizations we had 50 years ago.

Disgusting subhumans ruin everything.

Stop calling them POC, Colored people is the correct term. They want to be racially profiled, lets' use the real term.

You stupid fucking "enlightened" centrist. The very fact that a historically accurate game is being lambasted as "racist" is fucking BAD by any reasonable means. The fact that it is succeeding much more than a blatantly political game riddled with Marxist ideology isn't a victory for the Far Right, it's a victory for common sense and video games. The fact that only the Far Right has the balls to celebrate common sense and historicity, and the fact that YOU are oblivious to all of this, makes YOU the brainwashed, unquestioning retard.

If you're not actively campaigning for the extermination of white males, you're right wing and part of the problem

Its complete shit
>Boring story
>Completely shit combat
>'Realistic' yet you cant decapitate enemies
>Very, very buggy
>You have to use some shitty item to save so you cant quicksave like a normal game
>Horses can only travel over flat terrain
>Very bad performance
>Actually has an achievement for if you finish the game and remain a virgin, wtf?
>Only woman in the game are woman you can seduce and sleep with
>Quests take fucking forever to do, you have to read a ton of shit and then do boring as fuck things.
>Loading screens, loading screens everywhere

You faggots won't stop. Yes, there were probably some niggers, moors, or chinks trekking about in Medieval Europe. But they were such a rarity that including them in a historically accurate game would be fucking retarded. Coming across a nig in Bohemia in the Medieval Period would be incredibly rare and for the vast majority of the populace, they would have never seen a nig in their lifetime, let alone a chink. Including a nig just because you want diversity is fucking retarded. No one is bitching about the lack of nigs, spics, or pajeets in Dynasty Warriors. Like everything else in the world, only western/white developers are held to an unattainable and unrealistic standard.

tirion was a faggot
glad that fucker died
but you are right
thinking that buying a game is fucking progressing our cause somehow is fucking delusional
I bet he made that specifically to get all the "alt right" fags to buy it,while people ignore that he's one of ((((them))))

>Pol

The problem with Stellaris is that you have SJW banning mods with Eurocentric names, claiming it’s racist. The whole Paradox crew is now full on SJW. The irony is like you said, you can genocide entire civilizations in the game, just you can’t do it with Euro names.

well, some of these actually sounds interesting from a historical perspective. Don't really care if you can't decapitate, but the horse travel seems like a major issue. I don't mind having to play careful between saves as I grew up playing shit like Contra and the original Ninja Gaiden and am not some savescum baby like most millennials and Gen Zer's. The shit with women doesn't bug me because, historically speaking, women pretty much existed to keep a house and fuck in that time period. The eternal virgin achievement is actually pretty funny and based.

I'll probably wait for the bugs to be fixed.

portraying history accurately is right wing

apbp (australian post best post)

>wants quicksave
go back to skyrim pleb

I only steal from christians.

I never use anything Human related.
So I dont really give a shit about that.
Plus new dlc next week you can literally blow up planets.

I mod my own game and it is extremely easy to add / change name lists.

lol @ all the Bethesda faggots calling the combat bad. ERHMAGERD I NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND I MIGHT LOSE AND I CAN'T SAVE MUH GAME WHENEVER I WANT

This game is so much better than the usual AAA shlock the industry shits out these days.

>making excuses for supporting a kike
lmao

Doubt I'll ever play this shit, but SJW butthurt is pleasant, so I've donated.

>This game is so much better than the usual AAA shlock the industry shits out these days.

>ERHMAGERD I NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND I MIGHT LOSE
It remind me people shitting on Witcher 1 combats.