Teacher who dresses like slut accuses students of sexual harassment

marinij.com/social-affairs/20180212/mill-valley-teacher-alleges-sexual-harassment-by-students

Look at her arms, skin fully exposed, tempting her vulnerable male students.
She’s just too ugly to get any of her students to fuck her so she takes revenge by accusing THEM of wrongdoing.
#metoo has now officially crossed the line

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HfNapDHK30
nypost.com/2016/02/26/teen-who-raped-and-murdered-his-teacher-gets-life-in-prison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Implying

More pics showing skin plus she’s a cat lady. Gee I wonder who this bitch voted for

Who would find that creature sexually attractive? Animal fuckers?

Damn

/10 la creatura

I would BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP at an image like this, but last week I BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP'd at an image like this and a mod gave me a warning. So, I'm NOT going to BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP at this image right now. But, I am curious, have other Anons gotten warnings from mods for BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPing at images like this?

This teacher is a fucking idiot. She's violating the primary rule of teaching
>Caring what a bunch of teenagers think of you

As a teacher, your job is to educate them, not to get drawn into their drama. You don't give a shit about what they think of you. Why should you. If you're doing your job, the will think you're an asshole anyway. I'm not saying be a dick, always be fair and even. No need to be nasty, just set the boundaries.

She has no business being an educator.

She isnt even attractive. Maybe a blind student harassed her.

Mexicans have a youth fetish. she is fishing for young boys. The cries of sexual harassment are her way of validating her own sexuality after failing to attract a student.

OP is very bitter towards women because he is undesirable. Not a roastie either.

If any of that were true the students would not be students at the school anymore. But that would require her to report that stuff which is difficult because its all made up and she probably isn't smart enough to come up with convincing lies.

>report students for sexual harassment
>they're brown
>get fired for racism

>Not a roastie either.

Sounds like something a roastie would say. This teacher is the only adult involved in the situation. If shes a victim we need to get women out of teaching they obviously cant handle it.

>TFW you are such a good professional victim you can get oppressed by children

I think it's a valid complaint when people use your work email to tell you how they jack off and the bosses do nothing about it.

If her students are niggers, then yeah, they'd sexually harass that. Only niggers sexually harass their teachers. Usually thy do it semi-jokingly. Like, "Ay yo, is you a dyke?" ,"You ever get fucked?", "Bet dat pussy tiiiight".

Those are all actual things niggers said to my teachers while I was in class with them back in the 90s. It started in 93-94 when I was in middle school. The niggers had been obsessed with sex for years already.

If it was a man they would laugh. The only reason any one is trying to fly this story is they see a women as less capable then a child.

If a male teacher was getting phone calls and emails from female students asking sexual stuff you can bet it would be a big deal.

Niggers understand that women only exist to be fucked and are functionally useless otherwise.

Girls and boys should be segregated until the age of 21 and have same-gender teachers

Youtube'd school name.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HfNapDHK30

Women are shit teachers. Only good woman teachers are women who have already raised kids or even grandkids.

My grandmother, a career teacher and WAAC volunteer used to always say this.

No it wouldn't, the male teacher would at best ignore it and at worst use it as an excuse to start slaying some teenaged pussy.
Most female teachers are genuinely, functionally useless when it comes to teaching actual skills that'll actually be useful in real life, especially regarding critical thinking skills.

So she should have solved it by fucking her students? I don't see why you're boiling this down to a male teacher vs female teacher issue when there is no male teacher involved.

If people were using resources provided by your job to fuck with you personal life, wouldn't you have something to say to the boss? She tried to get this addressed in the past and nothing happened. So she addressed it a work meeting while someone else was talking about the same topic. That make the news, it's not like she went straight to twitter with a #metoo

>So she should have solved it by fucking her students?
She should have ignored it because they're fucking kids.
Accusing children of sexual harassment and complaining about them just tells me that you are literally below a child and as such should not be afforded more rights.
>If people were using resources provided by your job to fuck with you personal life, wouldn't you have something to say to the boss?
If by "people" you mean children, no, I wouldn't, because they're fucking kids and they can't actually do shit (and even if they did they'd be fucked over for life).
This is why women shouldn't be teachers, they literally can't even fucking handle teenagers.

These are high school kids. What fantasy land did you go to school in where 14-18 are perfect angels and calling and emailing adult with sexual details is happy-fun-time?

What fantasy land did you go to school in where 14-17 year olds are an actual threat to your career because some cunt sent you an anonymous email about their dick?
Again, women prove every day that they're on the same level as a 15 year old.

she's an ugly spic that probably smells of fetid corn oil.

nypost.com/2016/02/26/teen-who-raped-and-murdered-his-teacher-gets-life-in-prison/

How is a child making sexual advances to an adult not a threat to their career? She's protecting her career by letting people know she wants nothing to do with this.

Buddy #metoo crossed the line the movement was born. Combat it by avoiding women.

>How is a child making sexual advances to an adult not a threat to their career?
Because said child can't do anything aside from niggers literally killing their teachers (which they deserve, they probably relaxed around them). A girl accusing a male teacher of rape is an issue since people will automatically assume he's guilty, some nigger teenager coming onto his teacher means nothing because no one is going to assume she's actually fucking him (even if she is).

>If you're doing your job, the will think you're an asshole anyway
I interact with a lot of teachers, and you'd be surprised how few of them realize this. A lot of adults go into teaching to relive their glory days. It's pretty depressing.

You keep stating it can never happen to things that have absolutely happened. You're basically saying a child can never commit a crime. There is a student claiming she propositioned him, did you even read the link? That is enough to end a career, that has happened.
>some nigger teenager coming onto his teacher means nothing because no one is going to assume she's actually fucking him (even if she is).
this has also happened many times. just google female teachers arrested.

>Suddenly remember when back in the day "#" was read as "number" or "pound"
>#metoo can be read as "Pound Me Too"

>There is a student claiming she propositioned him, did you even read the link? That is enough to end a career, that has happened.
And yet it hasn't ended her career, she's not a man you mong, people aren't going to assume that she's guilty because some nigger said she came onto him.
>just google female teachers arrested.
In almost all of those cases she was arrested because someone ratted her out, not because some nigger came onto her.

So you're keeping with the position that it would have been better for her to go with it, let it keep happening and even fuck them?

so niggers harrassed her

His point is that he's retarded and has not interacted with any teachers, school admin, or law enforcement. If this kept going, and there was an accusation that made it to light, she would most likely get in trouble.

People think every single story is newsworthy, so if there isn't a news story on it, it didn't happen. I'd suggest you stop wasting your time, he's a moron.

It looks like a Jew

niggers should rape all the jews

>dress like a whore
>get treated like a whore
>"WAHHHH WHY IS EVERYONE TREATING ME LIKE A WHORE"
Women

Gorilla in a dress and wig. Kill yourself nigger.

I'm confused. Is this a bad picture? This is highschool right?

I can understand why someone might make a comment in typical guy talk between guys. But I can't understand why anyone would harass her.

Plenty of girls were way hotter than her when I was in school. She wouldn't even have been noticed.

What gives?

Really doubt there's too many in Mill Valley. Super rich area.

unf

sexual harassment panda incoming

she's fucking lying

It is all in her head. She knows she is ugly. So she has to pretend to be sexually harassed.

I remember my teenage years and the wind blew and I was horny but even then ugly women did NOTHING for me. So she is mad at the world, dresses like a slut and still doesn't get anyone hitting on her so this is her revenge.

Just think of her as a crazy cat lady.

some niggers have money too

Is this a retard school?
What the fuck?

This
All hot teachers stop teaching at elementary school

Middle school and high school are all depressed old ladies and ugly dykes
"Hot for teacher" is simply fantasy

I bet she has fucked a student or two

I'm from this area. Tam High is where all the niggers from Marin City go to school.

There are projects in the western part of Sausalito.

My 11th grade english teacher was genuinely adorable.
Really nice, kind, always brought a huge array of food for kids during AP study sessions, ran multiple after-school clubs, just an all-around great person.
And this was in a shithole poorfag public school full of spics and niggers.

>Rieder
She looks Hebraic

>busy working on your math when your teacher walks by your desk and her glorious T H I C C thighs brush against your shoulder

This is why I repeated 5th grade thrice, Ms. Cooper had a nice popper

Stop masala threads

All femails want is chads. Once they get what they deserve, i will just laugh.

That's a top tier gorilla, bro.

I dont get the obsession with this fart sound thing. Its not funny. Its gay. Every time i read someone writing this i just make a face and shake my head and think why did you waste time with captcha on this

they also understand the public schools won't expel them for certain conduct the way they'll expel the white students

thank god there were no nignogs in my school. i would have broken every school shooting record by a country mile.

That's the point