Star Platinum and The World are both close range punching Stands, therefore, we can BOTH stop time!

>Star Platinum and The World are both close range punching Stands, therefore, we can BOTH stop time!

>Crazy Diamond can't stop time
>Killer Queen can't stop time
>Gold Experience can't stop time

Araki is a fucking hack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXKYQvP0zQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>therefore, we can BOTH stop time!
>therefore
Who said that?

Josuke can't stop time because he didn't say "so we have the same kind of stand"
KQ isn't that like the others neither is GE

The World has the power of every Jojo's stand, that's why it can stop time.

>>Star Platinum and The World are both close range punching Stands, therefore, we can BOTH stop time!
Dio's theme since his introduction was that he was taking from the Joestar family and making what was theirs, his. This is reflected accordingly.

You're complaining for all the wrong reasons.

The World's power is not stopping time, its using every living Joestar stand as his own. Timestop belongs to Jotaro, and Hermit Purple belongs to Joseph, thats why we can see Dio use both stands. While Josuke was around too in the events of Stardust Crusaders, his stand didnt manifest yet and thats why Dio couldnt use it/wasnt aware of it. You can easily figure it out in both manga and the anime, so you are a fucking retard.

jotaro already knew about timestopping much earlier, he just kept it secret so dio wouldn't find out

how do you think he got the drink when he was fucking with d'arby? even with star platinum's precision he would've spilled that shit if he grabbed it at an extreme speed. unlike lighting the cigarette, we don't even see star platinum.

>Dio healing Pucci's foot

This isn't the first time araki pulled an asspull. He did it many times when he wrote himself in a corner. The worst one is golden experience requiem without a doubt.
>FUCK I just wrote a stand that cannot be beaten
>I know! I'll make a stand that has the power of infinity plus one!!!

You're overthinking shit. Araki just asspulls, there's no deep meaning behind what he writes.

>Killer Queen
>Gold Experience
>punching stands

Killer Queen is a punch stand but looks weak because he had to go against two of the strongest punchstands. GE isn't though

GER is partially justified by SCR and the logic that the arrow gives you the best method to accomplishing your desire at that moment
It's still an asspull, but it's not that bad in hindsight, especially if we go with the theory that requiems aren't permanent.

If that's the biggest plothole you can find in JJBA, you really haven't read very much.

fuck that makes sense

shitty meme series

>the logic that the arrow gives you the best method to accomplishing your desire at that moment
This is debunked by SCR though.

I'll take this as my headcanon. Good thing Jotaro stopped him.

>This is debunked by SCR though.
This is fucking proven by SCR though you idiot

>Something that was foreshadowed for half the manga was an asspull
This is why I don't visit the Jojo treads, you are all fucking mumbling retards.

>GQE was foredhadowed for half the manga
Are you sure we're reading the same manga?
Not even the biggest Araki ass slurper would try to defend golden experience requiem.

It's not that weird. Getting the arrow at the end and stabbing your stand was obviously the win-state of the fight. Giorno got it and he won.

GER isn't even in the top 10 asspulls from VA

Giorno, Versace, Rykiel, and Ungalo's mothers didn't escape. Dio let them live in order to gain more stand powers.

It's bullshit but asspull isn't the word to describe it. It was established that the arrow could improve stand powers, Polnareff did it and then Giorno did shortly after. There was a wild goose chase for the arrow lasting some volumes, it didn't come out of nowhere.

Bites the Dust was the real asspull, however the arc itself is well executed so no one complains.

>you will never get to see Crazy Purple Gold Experience Requiem- The World

.....EXPLAIN AU DIO THEN!

Then he never stopped time ever again

And almost jobbed to a rat

Then died

DIO healed Pucci's wounds

Dio never once fucking used anything remotely close to what Hermit Purple can do.

Oh, shit. OK yeah I forgot about that.

>tfw watching Jojo for the first time, without much prior knowledge other than "it's good"
>think to myself: "this is retarded but I guess that's why people like it."
>each new part gets more retarded than the last but still enjoying it until I reached part 4
>"I think this is getting a bit too retarded for me and all the characters are obnoxious faggots. I wonder what everyone else thinks of this part."
>go online to see what people think
>find out that the fans aren't watching this show ironically and actually think it's good
>mfw most fans say part 4 is the best

>watching shows ironically

For me it was:

- Part 1 was pretty good overall
- Part 2 was great in all parts
- Part 3 was mostly boring and too episodic until the end bit which was fucking amazing
- Part 4 was consistently enjoyable but not as good as the high in part 3 or part 2 overall

>Timestop belongs to Jotaro
DIO had his stand before Jotaro did, in fact he had his stand before any of the Joestars even developed theirs
>While Josuke was around too in the events of Stardust Crusaders, his stand didnt manifest yet and thats why Dio couldnt use it/wasnt aware of it.

If this was true he wouldn't have been able to time stop either he was doing it months before the story, before Jotaro's stand showed up, the vines were Jonathan's stand since he had partially Jonathan's body and partially his own body.

Pucci was born with a bad foot, Crazy Diamond can only restore things to the way they were before.

Fuck you dude, part 1 was awesome, part two was great but it was incredibly cheesy with the "aha I out tricked your trick with my own trick! Your next line is"
Part 3 and beyond with stands is all arbitrary asspulls. Like there's no limits on what stands can do or could be, all the logic is super inconsistent and stupid. The main characters "logic" to figure out stands are so ridiculous it's like this scene stretched out over volumes of manga youtu.be/HXKYQvP0zQ0

>not a punching stand
>7 page muda

DIO's THE WORLD was originally intended to have the power of every other Stand. Then it was just every Joestar stand. Therefore, one could say, that Star Platinum had Time Stop all along and THE WORLD was using an imitation.

>DIO's THE WORLD was originally intended to have the power of every other Stand.
No it wasn't
>Then it was just every Joestar stand
Nope, this is literally just a shitty headcanon

oh boy another "Sup Forums is filled with autistic teens who cant into fiction" episode

no

DIO's The World's ability to stop time is purely his own, the joke being that DIO used to only be able to freeze individuals
Jotaro can stop time because DIO connected himself to Jonathan making himself the Joestar patriarch alive and walking around.
Jotaro is stealing the ability through inheritance from DIO

Maybe he broke it, rearranged the bones into the right shape and then mended the bones with Shining Diamond.
Possibly while under time stop so Pucci wouldn't feel anything?

He's using Jonathan's body to perform a healing miracle using hamon
this is also the reason why DIO's bone causes the blood plants to bloom. Its all spooky magic caused by a vampire taking control of a hamon warrior's corpse

But Crazy Diamond doesn't literally "fix" things it makes them like they were before.

how come crazy diamond can make food uncooked and turn asphalt back into tar but doesnt turn metal back into ore

>Crazy Diamond has an ability to fix anything
>Killer Queen makes bombs
>Gold Experience brings things to life.

Can The World or Star Platinum do any of those things?

You should learn to read before you comment

Part 5 was amazing, but it's a shame that everything post White Album started to feel tacked on

Because it can control the level it wants to restore? Why didn't the tomatoes from Tonio's spaghetti turn into seeds?

>to feel tacked on
describe this feeling

>Why didn't the tomatoes from Tonio's spaghetti turn into seeds?
good question user, how come josuke cant fix cell phones

>n/a
>n/a
>Joseph after dio sucked his blood

Jotaro used a more direct CPR to bring Joseph back to life--not a stand ability per se
Gold Experience can't bring dead things back to life

Kira can blow up time tho

Absolutely not. Read the manga.

The first time Polnareff stabbed himself with the arrow, it was 100% accidental. He was safe in his home with nothing threatening him, and didn't even know or really care about the arrow since he didn't know its secret. But even though he had 0 driving passion and nothing to gain from it, Silver Chariot appeared and switched everything in the vicinity's (except him) souls.

The arrow gives you an extremely powerful, unpredictable stand. It doesn't grant your every wish and it absolutely does not turn into what you need at the time, otherwise SCR would have killed Diavolo, or at the very least done literally anything that Polnareff could have benefited from the first time he used it.

>being this fucking stupid
>Akagi
figures

>Then he never stopped time ever again
Except the times he did of course.

Polnareff wanted to keep the requiem arrow away from Diavolo, not kill him

>The arrow gives you an extremely powerful, unpredictable stand.
The Requiem arrow makes you host for Requiem.
Requiem is just a reference to Baoh. It's an alien parasite.

If that was the case, DIO could have used Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience's abilities to kill Jotaro.

Neither of those stands was awakened yet, but you're still right about him being wrong

Read the post again.

The first time Polnareff summoned Silver Chariot, he didn't think the arrow was anything special and knew Diavolo had more. He even considered just leaving it behind the cabinet where he'd dropped it. He wasn't thinking 'I MUST KEEP THIS AWAY FROM DIAVOLO', and even if he was then it wouldn't have worked, given that Diavolo was in all likelihood out of its radius.

Basically. Silver Chariot Requiem clearly did its own thing, and GER itself said that Giorno couldn't control it but it chose to help him anyway.

>complains about memes
>while using the "I hate it because it's popular" meme

I meant at the Colosseum

>Then he never stopped time ever again
Bullshit.

>And almost jobbed to a rat
What is this meme? He and Josuke both almost died to that rat.

Everyone's always just like "hurr rat" about that encounter, but the point is that it was a really fucking dangerous rat.

Yeah, and I'm talking about the first time he summoned it and how it had identical powers. If it was 'arrow gives you the best method to accomplishing your desire at that moment' then wouldn't things be different? Polnareff had no great desire to swap the souls of everything around him, or send them to sleep, or summon demons. Requiem did all that by itself.

Requiem stands are not wish-fulfilment.

Not to mention there were two rats.

Agreed. The arrow "knows" what the user wants and accomplishes that want in its own way. Polnareff wanted the arrow to stay away from Diavolo, not to switch everyone's souls and put them to sleep. SCR "decided" that this was the best way to keep the arrow away.

For the fourth time, absolutely not, read the manga.

Polnareff did not want to keep Diavolo away from the arrow the first time he used it, but its powers were the exact same. Polnareff gained NOTHING from it. Requiem stands are not wish-fulfillment, and SCR wasn't trying to keep the arrow away from Diavolo specifically and never was.

Not how Requiems or SCR works at all.

Polnareff saw how he was able to use SCR to help him out of his current situation, but SCR itself and its powerset wasn't created out of a desperate wish to keep the arrow away.

Soulswapping would be also useful for someone in Polnareff's state though.

be useful

It didn't swap his soul, though.

When he first used it, he was the only one immune to its powers - he describes how everything fell asleep but himself.

Crazy Diamond is a time based stand as well. It doesn't heal things, it reverts them back to how they used to be at a certain time.

Then why couldn't Josuke revive his grandpa?
or restore Okyasu's dad back to normal?

Who would win a buff guy or a sniper

Josuke's grandpa's soul already left his body

Dio only realized he could stop time when he accidentally did it when he got shot with a shotgun and the pellets froze in mid air.

Jotaro upon discovering Dio's power, attempts to move within the stopped time out of desperation. When he is able to, Jotaro considers that he too is capable of stopping time and then proceeds to do so.

I really found JoJo to be one of those 'just turn your brain off, bro' manga and I really despise that, but what is the point in criticizing a singular point of JoJo when it's bad plot directions from minute one? In the beginning of the manga shit is introduced and discarded almost immediately and it is asspull city from there on out. Ripple, for example, changes almost frequently in power and has no consistency whatsoever.

no, it wasn't amazing

>i only liked part two
Your "unique" and original "opinion" has no real meaning other and an indication to others how much of an enjoyable shitstain you are.

Araki always forgets shit. Did you expect consistency in Jojo?

Josuke could literally go to a children's cancer ward and heal all of them, instead he just wastes his youth obsessing about "muh kewl shoes!"

No he couldn't, could he heal Okuyasu's dad? When has he shown the precision to restore individual cells.

Wasn't it implied that this was supposed to be Jonathan's Stand?