Those with brown eyes are NOT white. Repeat: NOT white. They're gypsies or other muds

Those with brown eyes are NOT white. Repeat: NOT white. They're gypsies or other muds.

yeah I wouldn't want shit-eyed kids either desu

They're gross little rats.

Pic related is white.

Looks like some sort of mutt experiment going on there.

a fucking leaf

Another non-white mudwoman.

i dont think any european considers them selves 'white'

>Italians are italian
>swiss are swiss
>swedish are swedish
etc

cont'd
>Canadians are chinese

Really? Because the girl in OPs pic is sexy as hell. Your pure Nord girls is fucking ugly as sin and only going to get uglier.

I hate niggers too but don't push white people out of the club.

I'd rather date a good looking brown girl than a hideous aryian

Dead mud girl like they should all be.

It's an identity constructed by colonist societies who were so fed up with niggers that they made up a word for the kind of Europeans they wouldn't mind seeing other than themselves

Deck rejected her because she was a brown eyed mudgirl, and not the Aryan Rachel he knew.

You sound like a nigger, though. Maybe you should go back to plebbit where you won't be triggered for being a nog.

Some people are only satisfied fucking themselves I guess...

She looks good to me.

STORM FAG ALERT

Luk at dem caca broun errs!! deffning not part of Muh White Race!!

You are a retarded leaf. Is Sean Connery not white? a pure blooded Scot, who was also the milk man.

There are people with purely european blood who have brown eyes, and people who have negro or other non-white admixture and still have blue or green eyes. If you want a better indicator of whether someone is white or not, look at the areas around the eyes, the skin on the knuckles, the nipples etc. If that is pink, the person most likely has little or no non-white admixture, if it is brown then theres a good chance theres something mixed in there. However hormones can also have some effect on this so keep that in mind

Fat El Monstroso Americano.

We are WHITES not BLUE EYES.
Blue eyes are not what defines being white, white skin and European ancestry are.
If you wanna separate yourself from the rest of the white races then do so but do not claim OUR title as yours alone.

They're mixed with gypsies, north Africans, turks, and other non-whites. Just because the mixing happened a LONG time ago, doesn't mean they're white.

What about Barney McKenna? a fat Irish banjo player, Is this pure blooded Irish men not white?

by this argument all europeans are africans you retard. sage leaf threads

>all these newfags seriously replying to a leaf thread

Shit,guess i'm not white

Sean Connery is identical to my father. Like a fucking clone.

And im 100% Greek

This, being born in Czech Republic, I thought of myself as Czech, with Russian ancestors.
You don't think of yourself as white if you never met a non-white.

>leaf starts a thread about how he hates slavs, but actually jerks off to them regularly and hopes to get more content

Admixture from over a thousand years ago will still show up on a gene test. Southern europeans do have like 1-3 percent of northern admixture on average.

However many tribes in europe never had predominantly blue eyes in the first place, e.g. in germany the germanics in the north tended to have blue eyes, whereas the celts in the south were more likely to have brown eyes. That divide still exists though it is lesser today

>*Citation needed.
You are so retarded.

Stop trying to divide whites people you leaf nigger.

Leaf please judge my whiteness solely based on my eye's colour

she is slavic af, i would say romanian/ukranian.
This is the kind of girl you would all dream of getting as a wife

soyboy

feels good to be white. niggers btfo.

>Leaf
Can you guys not be shit tier for once?

Funny thing is that this is just a divide & conquer thread started by a Chinese person
sage

Non-white mudman.

Another pure Aryan.

It's an American thing. In the past you had to be a free white person to become a naturalized US citizen.

me 2

Go back to the asian Steppes Küörrölï

My son has light brown eyes (light) and both my wife and I are 100% European according to 23andme

I agree if you're not blued and blonde you shouldn't have the right to be called a European. Southern Europeans are basically arabs

Hello my African brother, how was your trip from Libya?

That sucks. Guess I’m on my own.

tell me more about your opinions on whiteness

>leaf
OUT

bad news. it starts with a C an ends with an Uck

Oh shit,I am not white despite the fact that I can trace my family back to 1700 and all of them were either from Italy or Austria...Shit,guess I'll have to live with my muslim brothers

>Italian flag
>'ștefan'

How are you finding Italy, Nicolae Țiganescu? Picked any good pockets lately?

stop attention whoring you ugly nigger

how does it feel to be a nigger

Unless you have bb for your genetics (Which you don't.), your blue eyes are nothing to be proud of.

Nigel Farage isn't white because he has brown eyes and one ball

Stinky leaf has autism

"Despite popular belief - blue eyes didn't originate from Northern Europe. The reason as to why they're a lot of them there now is due to strong sexual selection over time. Vikings, for example, found women with blue eyes more attractive than brown eyed women, so they bred with them more than brown.

Syria is much closer to the Black Sea than Northern Europe is - so it isn't far fetched to assume that blue eyed Syrians aren't just the result of “some pesky crusaders genes popping up” but rather they’re closer in proximity to the origin point of the blue eyed mutation."

>tfw Syrians are more based than north europeans

Pic realted another pure white person.

They will probably darken with age. I was born blonde, now my hair is brown

>Be british
>Go out to walk
>Get involved in a muslim terroristi attack

While

>Be Italian
>live in a comfy and warm house by the sea

Also,it's Stefano,I used the Romanian variant in honour of Stephen the Great and Holy;a man who saved Europe from the muslim horde together with Vlad the Third.

everyone in my family has had blue eyes excluding my cousin who has green eyes, i'm proud of not having nigger eyes

beautiful

>brown eyed
>canadian

Chose wisely

Ancient meds =/= modern meds

Guess I'm not huwhite enough to give a shit about Sup Forums's identity politics then.

>the level of autism falling for this apparent divide and conquer troll post

White people can have brown eyes
White people can have black hair

These things are not mutually exclusive. They might be more rare depending on ethnic background but it doesn't change the fact.

As always, don't take pol seriously. You'll literally become retarded.

And for the love of God. Don't let projecting mutts, leafs and kangaroos lecture us Europeans on who's white when we gave them their white stock.

the poo bit on my cheek is a cat scratch

Fucking yeah. Me no witho now

lol @ those weird slany chink eyes
nsa thnks you for your contribution to this thread

>t. expert in history, genetics, and muttology
lol

you're fucked either way if you have a webcam

>slany chink eyes
i took this pic right after woke up the other day im a wasp no chink dna here unlike you arab boi :)

>doesnt put tape on his webcam
sometimes thing make sense

>uses semitic genetics as an insult
>is circumcised
jokes write self

Doesn't mean shit. You still almost certainly hold the trait for brown eyes. What is your ancestry?

mixed with asian sadly

i found an image of that posters 56%andme results

so you're proud of your semitic genes? HA and i'm not clean cut my parents don't believe in Jewish lies

>you

I'd still smash

tfw Oswald Moseley isn't white because some abo leaf said so..

literally 100% western and northern European. 7% swedish, 90% and the rest is various northern European

you're so mad shitskin :))))) brown eyed animal

Am I White, Sup Forums?

>:))))
>being this muttmad

pretty sure its finnish since you have asian blood

Nothing related with the thread but, why canadians get called leafys here? Kinda a newfag on Sup Forums.