""When she slouched down and was working, the two bulges on her chest swayed, going “tayun tayun”."

""When she slouched down and was working, the two bulges on her chest swayed, going “tayun tayun”."

Other urls found in this thread:

hellodamage.com/top/2005/12/17/x-rated-manga-sound-effects/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've got my interest.

LN writing is something else.

It's not just the writing, an adult woman looks like this(right)
atleast manga(left) is better in that regard

I wonder what actual japanese authors think about LNs.

What's wrong with an adult woman looking like that?

>actual japanese authors
who might you be talking about?

It's shit. Why not to read something that considered as god tier prose and also won some awards?

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.

violet evergarden? doesn't it have an anime?

>the two bulges on her chest
You lost me.

it's tumor user

catgirls and elves are for enslaving

>Omotopia
>ever

nigga pls

>left better than right
what?

There's nothing wrong with liking boys!

what?

>ELF SLAVE WHAT DO

>WHAT DO
you know what

Go shopping for cute clothes?

look at their bellies

Break into song and look down on everyone whose ears aren't at least 5 inches long.

>It's not just the writing, an adult woman looks like this(right)
She's not even human.

Order them to cut down on beer?

>Order them to cut down on beer?
Order them to cut down on cum actually

TAYUN TAYUN

She looks gorgeous. The TAYUN TAYUN must've looked like the most elegant thing if it was her chest.

japanese does involve many phonetic sounds from what I heard

The commentary for the manga is the only way to read this shit.

after a while it got boring, not everything needed to be talked about, especially the emotional moments

Truly a beta faggot. Par for the course I guess.

You heard right. Sometimes it's hard as balls properly translating it to English too.

Mainly because outside of that, it's just so boring.

>Oh no this loli catgirl and this stacked elf chick summoned me, thinking I was a demon king
>But actually, the spell reversed and they became my slaves lol
>Also I'm overpowered as shit

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Diarrhea, The Ender of Nations.

Most languages do.

>What's that? You summoned a legendary monster that can destroy nations and can super regenerate?
>Pssh, how lame.
>I'm going to kill it in like 3 spells and then break through the super seal placed on me within a couple minute of effort.

I think the slave tent being full of happy well kept cute slaves eager to serve was the worst bit.

not the point

>expecting isekai to anything else other than garbage

There's a good one airing this very season.

>isekai
>good
so what's good this season, don't tell me the smart phone one

He's probably talking about the restaurant one. Which is fine for a laid back episodic series similar to bartender but not if you're looking for an overarching plot.

When you browse Sup Forums you should be somewhat aware of what's airing at least. Way too many people don't know shit about currently airing stuff outside of like 5 overhyped shows.
Yes.

Knights and Magic.

Yeah I'm watching it but when I said isekai I mean the one where XX get transported to fantasy world

Isekai Shoukudou is slice of life fantasy rather than those escapist shows
>When you browse Sup Forums you should be somewhat aware of what's airing at least.
Yes I know and they're shit
>traps
no thanks

>no thanks

fucking kek
you're calling me gay for not watching trap?

Yes. What are you new or something?

>being this retarded
go watch your trap and stop being butthurt, not everyone likes trap

>not everyone likes trap

>I like trap
>but you're gay because you don't like it

>World has easy to exploit rpg mechanics.
>MC still needs a cheat like ability/stats.
>They even refer to it as a cheat.

Do nips just suck at video games or something?

Yes, that's the point I'm making.

that you're autistic? I see, understood

Stop being so butthurt.

stop projecting
you're butthurt because someone else doesn't like what you like
typical autist

Breasts are silent.

>stop projecting
>call me an butthurt and an autist

Okay, asspie.

I agree wholeheartedly. Here's a relevant and useful article I often use.

hellodamage.com/top/2005/12/17/x-rated-manga-sound-effects/
>ドピョドピョ Dopyo dopyo — the most famous sound of men’s orgasm
>ピュピュ Pyu pyu —regular old men’s ejaculation.
>ブビュブビュ Bubyu. Bubyu –men’s orgasm, ferocious, a sound reminiscent of poo or farts
> グブグブ Gubu gubu — the mysterious "Inital Penetration" sound, useable on any hole, which is usually followed by the "sex-having" sounds above.
etc. SFX is hard.

Could be worse. Martin could've included sound effects.

>he's still continuing
user internet is a cruel place, it happens sometimes that people don't like what you like

Wait how do hentai translator even do these?

Or do they just write UGGHHH

>Pyu pyu —regular old men’s ejaculation.

I know that's why I'm calling you gay.

>thinks that's an insult
you really are new to internet aren't you

These sound effects do not exist in real life what the fuck is this?

You seem insulted enough with how long this reply chain is.

Is it known who first coined these sfx? The manga who decided ejaculation sounded like dopyo dopyo.

>These sound effects do not exist in real life

The Japs has truly ascended beyond mortal realm.

if you follow the conversation it's very clear that you got butthurt because I didn't like trap
and it's still funny

Are you new to manga?

You're both autists though you seem to be newer.

I'm not even that user. You didn't even known user made a joke about calling people who don't like traps gay and you type like a retard, ESL?

>but you're replying to me
makes one wonder if you're samefagging

>ゴゴゴ Gogogo — the intense "Inital Penetration" sound, useable on any hole, which is usually followed by the "sex-having" sounds above.
>ドドド Dododo — the passionate "Inital Penetration" sound, useable on any hole, which is usually followed by the "sex-having" sounds above.

That's why I'm still replying. Because its funny how you keep going because I called you gay.

but you're retarded enough to reply to me having fun with a butthurt trapfag

I'm not that user though. Your samefag intuition needs some serious work.

>he thinks he's butthurt
>he thinks he's butthurt
sasuga

>user's classic projections

I prefer the classic you mads.

well that's what I got from the convo

It's my favorite pass time watching two fags argue with each other.

>""When she slouched down and was working, the two bulges on her chest swayed, going “tayun tayun”."
"Oh shit, talking tits! Waste the mutant!"

user if her tits are talking that means they have mouths. If you kill her than you can't get a blowjob from her tits.

"...Oh shit, talking tits! Kick out the teeth from her tit mouths!"

If it's manga, usually there's already japanese katakana sound effect, and translator just write SFX : *water noise* or other equivalent in between panel.
The hard part is when you're translating erotic novel. It's near impossible to translate and you're better off just putting it in romaji.
SFX is on a whole different level compared to using -kun, -san, -dono, -degozaru or whatever.

What's the sound of "pleasure of being cummed inside"?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I

Glop Glop

what in the world

>ywn buy your own elf sex slave
>ywn treat her like royalty with love and care
>ywn go on an adventure with her to reunite her with her family
>ywn have happy sex with her at the end of the journey

Is this the entirety of CH16.5?

I think so.

Not even the biggest in her own show

i'm not that far ahead and I might give up since the translator seem to have stop doing the LN

I'd argue that breasts make no sound, but then again, I actually have no idea. I doubt it's the case, but do we have any experts here? Because they need to get out

jealous?

Sup Forums is for DFC, not udders.

there's no such rule as to what kind of people should be here

That's a problem with reality, not with the idea.