****NOT A FUCKING DRILL****The fucking absolute mad man Joe Rogan drops a nuclear red pill regarding Seth FUCKING Rich...

****NOT A FUCKING DRILL****The fucking absolute mad man Joe Rogan drops a nuclear red pill regarding Seth FUCKING Rich. Did he commit career sepaku by speaking the truth or will he just full on an hero instead?
>rip Joe
youtu.be/9bnoOounHAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aKGtfOrtJ1s
youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
vocaroo.com/i/s1SahCWLFeJr
youtube.com/watch?v=zSROJF8uwVs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYjiBGUit64
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=160s
youtube.com/watch?v=dJS0KcRBlGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Was this the cause of the NSA shooting? Are (((they))) trying to bury this?
Checked

he's right tho

I'm proud of Joe for speaking out. If we ever hope to see justice, more people with a platform need to grow a pair and speak the truth.

youtu.be/aKGtfOrtJ1s

Oh Joe with your stoned barely coherent ramblings. Still, Seth Rich deserves a monument.

Hillary is already probably trying to find a way to take him down.

Evidence Rich was murdered - his body

Evidence of Russian Collusion - 14 months of fake news

Don't forget Joe Rogan has been /ourguy/ for a minute now
>pic related

Vid related also!!! Maybe Joe has finnaly awakened himself to the BEAST SYSTEM

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

Newfag, he's been saying this for a while now and was perfectly fine, why should this time be any different.

BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
Fear Factor - Theme Music YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

vocaroo.com/i/s1SahCWLFeJr

Can we have a quick run down? Did Joe just name the kikes?

I stopped jerking off for 10 minutes and listened to this. Very interesting.

ideallistic bernie sanders supporter?

sounds like we dodged a commie bullet

I didn’t stop and it was better

Look at the view count for this video compared to his others.
He had called out the Jews and the lefts bullshit before

why can't more leftists be like this Dore guy?
i'd want to gas them less

that guy is retarded since he did dmt. also dont do dmt is the scariest shit in the world

Really surprised and shocked to hear Joe go off on this. He’s been so neutered for the last few years and obviously trying to avoid certain topics knowing the probable repercussions if he were to unload publicly, but this is on another level. Maybe he knows the veil is falling and it’s time to start waking people up.

From what I remember watching it when it came out, he basically just said how preposterous it is to believe that Seth Rich was a "robbery" gone wrong and laid out the circumstances. Basically said he was killed for fucking around with wiki-leaks as a Bern-out -- which is quite the red-pill for the 1 million+ people that view every one of his videos on JewTube. Not to mention his pod-cast audio only audience. He can be a little too hippy-ish, but he does do some good.

He wont name himself

RIP Joe, I didn't even know it was possible for a man to shotgun himself in the back of the head three times in his sleep.

No, that will never happen. Joe is dependent on kikes for money, management, etc. Likely a limited hangout. Nothing has come of the Seth Rich story.

rogan is bipolar and changes on a dime

The guy has been shattered(MKU and/or too many left hooks to his brainlet, IDK) into as many personalities as he has unique guests on his show.
With the above said, I like the guy most of the time.,

Did the machine elves tell you to say that?

Jew Rogan is only throwing you retards a bone because he noticed the comments calling him out the last couple of months. He is a confirmed disinfo shill and he is only saying what he's allowed to say.

This episode is absolutely filled to the brim with redpills.

Jimmy Dore is a piece of shit but at least he's consistent about it.

Real life physics bug.
neat.

>Can we have a quick run down?
>Did Joe just name the kikes?

- N O -

heh_heh

anyway.... FUCK YOU WHITE BOY'Z

youtube.com/watch?v=zSROJF8uwVs

Did they talked about Jimmy spitting in Alex Jone's face?

no idea, I'm only halfway through but this guy is dropping truth bombs left and right

He really does change his entire outlook on the world depending on how high he is and who he's talking to. He can go from "Islam is incompatible with our civilization" to a "fuck borders" attitude in a heartbeat. The less stoned he is, the more he drops red-pills.

inb4 joe dies in a freak jiu jitsu accident choke gone wrong

wtf would joe know about seth rich that we don't already know?

The point is he’s waking people up who have no conception of reality and get all their information from Facebook and JewTube.

It's just that more people need to publicly talk about it. Should not be forgotten, needs more exposure.

i guess. nothing will ever come of it though.

>COMBAT BRAIN FOG
>ALSO, SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
Joe "the chameleon" Rogan. This guy believes everything and nothing.

That whole episode was legit as fuck. People like Joe hold the most power toward redpilling normies. I hope he gets more people like Jimy Dore on the show, dude knew what the fuck was up. He floored me with the references to Obama shutting down OWS

Call me when Joe Rogaine mans up to his jewish producers and starts having right-wing voices on his podcast that aren't obviously controlled opposition like Ben Shapiro or Gapin' McAnus.

So does Bernie tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=UYjiBGUit64

wheels of justice are slow, but the main media (i dunno how) doesn't want to see the case as the obvious tie in to Seth's history

ard thoseb almonds activated?

"this guy believes everything and nothing"

Exactly, hes a free mason shill.

It baffles me that Sup Forums is so retarded they cant even realize hes a shill. Joe just tickles their ears and Sup Forums being the attention whore that it is, is desperate for pop icons to represent "their" (((movement)))

I understand the viewpoint though. I believe to maintain a successful modern society, strong immigration policy, focus on ourselves, and maintaining borders are extremely important, but I see borders as a necessary evil. Borders are not a win/win scenario, and they cause problems as well provide solutions. Borders are not the best solution the problems we have, but they are the only solution we have right now.

hes the hero we need but not the one we deserve

>Joe Rogan thread
>almonds ever being unactivated
nigga do you even intermittent fast on DMT while doing interval training?

haha he totally current year'd that faggot

If he's a shill then he's a shitty one. He just told, already, close to 100k of his listeners who have prolly never put any thought into the Seth Rich murder, that he was the leaker and he was murdered because of it.
Basically your argument makes no sense which leads me to believe you are the shill.

>Basically your argument makes no sense which leads me to believe you are the shill
Retards aren’t a myth user

Kek confirms
Praise him

No one can name them and have money at the same time.
Choose between naming the kikes and having a position in society. You can't have both.

>Jimmy dore

Why is this cuck still relevant? All he does is REEEEEE about the government not giving enough gibs

Stop shilling the podcast with a literal communist you fucking morons.

>Why is this cuck still relevant?

He's not, report every Jimmy Dore thread.

>2018
>Not activating almonds

So timely

I don't really pay attention to this too much, but from what I understand, Jimmy Dore is an "honest liberal" and didn't cuck on his beliefs, while the other TYT shills and other people like that sold out and jumped on the hilldawg neoliberal train, and he's willing to talk shit against the neoliberal, (((corporate elite))), establishment, whatever you want to call them. And that's at least a good thing because it drives a wedge and helps fracture the liberal coalition.

You do realize he’s control oppositionfor the elites and theirendeavors right?

How about this.The Democrats and the Republicans are all in the same team. Sure they differ on certain things but they serve the same Master. Wealth,Banks,Corporations.

Do you even read the nonsense you type?

Controlled opposition probably exists, but It's thrown at everyone these days who veers from the mainstream.

Calling someone controlled opposition is meaningless.

Have you guys heard the Noam Chomsky Pod cast? Yeah you havent because the eiltes media filters filter out the ones who get closer to the truth. If it's popular in America most likely its because they allow it. Joe Rogan included.

So why would he even drop Seth Rich's name? Why wouldn't he follow suit of every other so called journalist and never mention it? Cause you're slow?

Move along nothing to see here user. . .

Joe is a leftist, kek

Do you think America would allow people against it with merit to get popular? Mainstream media is controlled by the elites. CNN on the democratas side Fox News on the Republican side but both serve the same master.

He's basically not a partisan and can see how bad the neo-libs fucked up the dems. I do watch his videos semi regularly to be more balanced.

His name was Seth Rich

>you just admitted you are a nazi the pepe meme is racist dude. what the fuck are you thinking?
soyboys were a mistake
on a side note, it's pretty hilarious that talking about a cartoon frog means you are literally a member of the NSDAP in the 1940s LOL

>sepaku
seppuku do you even weeb also bamp

>RIP Joe, I didn't even know it was possible for a man to shotgun himself in the back of the head three times in his sleep.
Gary Webb's official cause of death is suicide by two shotgun blasts to the back of the head
lmao

It’s not meaningless to say “someone is control opposition” it will then prop the reader to be cautious with his conscious mind. He or she will be questioning if this man is actually helping or harming them. This is why I point out he’s controll opposition so the reader can be very mindful of what he is saying. Even though he is 100 percent correct about Hilary and Seth Rich's death.

He’s like the pill your parents told you to be carful before taking.

I will give him that, he does expose Democratic corruption, he is not a mindless zombie when it comes to that, the whole Bernie losing thing woke him up to that.

I like the new Rogan

On the contrary. You must first be mindful of peoples subliminal endeavors and agendas because even though it sounds noble in actuality it could be sinister and deceitful. Always be mindful of that, little one and you’ll be able to use your discernment like a God.

No it's not. You're just a psychotic cunt.

>tyt
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=160s

>- ALPHA BRAIN
Sorry i dont consume soy products

Watched this live and couldn't believe how hard he was drilling the point he was murdered was pretty impressive

well well

Fucking hell.. That whole video is a fucking meme

I mean try 4:48 on for size.

I want to see Mike Enoch on Joe Rogan's show. That shit would be hilarious.

Wew he actually drops a fucking redpill for once, good goin' Joe

Your a meme!

HIS

bump for ropes

>Mike Enoch and Alex Jones on at the same time
>both spend the time shit-talking their jewish ex-wives together

This guy is such an enormous fucking faggot. How he got to be so popular is something that I will never understand.

dumb frogposter

what does he mean? there's absolutely nothing weird or out of place here

>youtube.com/watch?v=dJS0KcRBlGc
Why amerikikes believing everything that gets mentioned without doing any type of research ever ?
Is it because israeli mind control or just because you're a nation of chocolate cocoa mutts ?

DELET THIS