Ballroom e Youkoso

So I think we're getting episodes 4 and 5 this time for whatever reason? I might be wrong, maybe someone can confirm.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/891248618816106496
twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/891248694250622977
twitter.com/sa10ma2016/status/891217341362708480
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=15140
mbs.jp/timetable/
mbs.jp/pgm2013/1501254008.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll dump the PV pictures for episode 4.

JUST GIVE ME MAKO ALREADY DAMMIT

>we're getting episodes 4 and 5 this time for whatever reason?
Yes.

And we get no Bahamut next week.

>*19,837 (***,*77 pt) 2017/11/29 Ballroom

Hopefully we get a stream for both episodes, I guess.

Who cares? If manga starts selling more, it'll be alright.

Who cares?
It has Amazon stream rights. motherfucker.

What the fuck, the air schedule for this show is so random, first ep on Friday, second ep on Sunday, third ep on Saturday and now 2 episodes in a row and I assume no new episode next week.

>>*19,837 (***,*77 pt) 2017/11/29 Ballroom
This is really saddening to see. Show's genuinely fun as fuck and the OST is also really good. Real shame.

Same. I thought it would do okay at least.

You are not really smart user

>taking stalkerfaggotry seriously
Just enjoy the show and discuss anime, not sales.

see Also we're already getting two cours (24 episodes) which will animate all the 8 volumes. There won't be any enought content for a new season before 2 or 3 years.

This season's show have random broadcast time.
Any idea why?

Amazon.

twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/891248618816106496
>【放送情報】さらに本日はMBSの特番編成によりHeat.4の放送終了後、深夜2時38分よりHeat.5も一挙放送になります!関西の皆様、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します!
twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/891248694250622977
>【配信情報】放送時間変更のため、Heat.5のAmazonプライム・ビデオでの独占配信は本日のMBSでのHeat.5の放送終了後となります。ご了承下さい。

But why two episodes today?

Amazon.

twitter.com/sa10ma2016/status/891217341362708480

Literaly who

Amazon are honestly worse than Netflix.

I don't get it.

Can't into moon.
Does it say something about different show being broadcast?

Google trad
【Broadcasting Information】 In addition, today's broadcasting of Heat.4 by MBS's special number organization, Heat.5 will be broadcast all at once from midnight 2:38! Everyone in Kansai, please do!

【Distribution information】 Exclusive distribution on Amazon Prime Video of Heat.5 will be after the end of the broadcast of Heat.5 by MBS of today. please note that.

It looks like it's due to Amazon worldwide rights on this.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=15140

>Globalism

Amazon can't schedule shit and some anime are being changed in TV broadcast, Bahamut won't air for 2 weeks for example.

They are airing the World Athletics Championships 2017 (London) next week which take the entire slot:
mbs.jp/timetable/
mbs.jp/pgm2013/1501254008.shtml

Does Japan really care about this shit? I thought it was only Baseball.

The anime is a mistake

Since we are getting two eps I think, Mako and Gaju should be appearing in episode 5. Thank god too, because Shizuku is shit and she only gets worse.

top kek

Cmon user, we both know Ballroom is selling like shit. Just accept it and hope that the manga doesn't get axed aswell.

>manga
>getting axed
It's not another Keijo user.

She was the first girl people usually get attached to first girl easily. I know i did

I just realized during the dance he deliberately used positions to try and catch a glimpse of her cleavage.

It's not really surprising. Waifufags don't like this because all the waifus are constantly dancing with other men which leads to them crying NTR as you've seen in these threads before. And fujofags stay far away from it the second they find out this isn't Yaoi on Ice 2.0.

Here is what we know. You know nothing besides this.
Also
>that the manga doesn't get axed aswell.
Nice keks lmao. When did all of you became bussinessman?

Her makeup is a shit, she looks like cheap whore.

>Mako and Gaju should be appearing in episode 5.
probably at the end of episode 04.

Too early, Episode is going to air in 4 hours from now.

Kiyoko-chan a cute!

That's exactly what she is. Even /ourguy/ Sengoku calls her out on it. Anybody who likes her and hasn't read the manga is going to be in for a rude awakening in the upcoming arc. Just wait until the true heroine shows up.

>practically had sex on the floor with one guy and then came with another right afterwards

Damn, Ayaneru really does voice sluts.

>/ourguy/ Sengoku
When did he become /ourguy/?

No it doesn't. And neither does the west.

Shizuku is pure you fuck

I can't wait for my girl Mako.

Prove it then.
She wears a whore makeup, switched her older partner for younger one and had her pale naked body ogled by several men, and she gets high grades while doing nothing but dancing.

Not him but that's just her makeup for latin dance.

First time I saw this scene in the manga I was really surprised. It really came out of nowhere, considering the tone of the series.

He's always been /ourguy/ user.

>still hours until the episode even airs
>ntrfags already shitting up the thread
This is why we can't have nice things. How you cucks made your way into into these threads I'll never know, but fuck off and project your fetish somewhere else.

It's a shonen series, Fanservice is to be expected, especially early in the series.

Just ignore them. They come in every week and post the same shit, yet people keep giving them (You)'s. like retards.

>Tango de la muerte

>read ahead in the manga
>Sengoku fucks off to dance with gaijin around the world and is reduced to cameos
Well at least Hyoudou's mom is hot.

What NTR?
Shizuka is a slut, but a proud slut.
NTR require you to feel jealous, and if you feel jealous over a slut then you need to consider your waifu choice.

>Kicks a guy into a wall for accidentally peeking into on occupied changing room in a studio he's unfamiliar with
>Purposefully walks in guy's room without knocking and continually stares at his junk with a mocking smile

When will Mako come save us?

>Purposefully walks in guy's room without knocking and continually stares at his junk with a mocking smile
An eye for an eye, I guess.
And can you really not look at the dick?

About 2 hours to go? I'm excited for 2 episodes.

I wish EP. 5 is Mako introduction.

The anime is having a good pace, she should appear near the end of episode 4, so episode 5 for sure.

What are some opinions on Gaju? I don't really like him so far.

I like him, we needed a hot-blooded character.

Will we get angry Tatara this season?
The sexual tension here is great.

He's a complete asshole in his initial appearance, but later on he gets better.

We are getting a second cour, so at the very least Chinatsu and her training arc might be covered.

Do we have a livestream lads? First time i've been in these threads. Big fan

I'm more interested on his design though. Does he has mullet hair in the manga though?
Of course you need little bit mullet to make tiny pig tails, but I don't remember if his mullet was that long.

Yeah.
But, I'm not fan of livestreaming, so I don't know what website user usually use.

Nevermind, it seems neet balls is still around

Yeah literally this,it's struggling to find it's audience outside japan.Shipper fags and waifu fags don't have anything to follow about because of 'muh ntr' whereas fujofags stay far away because this isn't YON 2.0.But i'm really surprised to see those disastrous BD sell even though manga is fairly popular in japan.

>gaijin
Hongou is Japanese

Can't wait to see her animated.

>shizuku calling hongou loose back then when she ends up doing the same thing
Oh the irony.

shizuko a cunt

Not having romance was the biggest mistake

Not really. If there was actual romance in this series the waifuposting and the ntrposting would be way worse.

The first few pages of the first chapter are implying Shizuka as Fujita's partner, right?

WHERE IS THE EPISODE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that YesAsia? I also ordered a few Ballroom volumes from there.

You mean this one? Yeah, that's Shizuku and Tatara at Blackpool which is pretty much endgame for all dancers. Showing something like that is a pretty big deal unless the author decides to retcon it.

Kinokunya since they offer free shipping when you're at $50. It seems i should've used yesasia instead

Yeah, that one. Could be retconned into ''it was only Fujita's dream/his hope for the future''. If not, I guess the author could go the Berserk ''Guts fucks a monster'' beginning route and never mention it again.
I hope it isn't retconned, I like Shizuku

GOMU GOMU NO DANCE

Jesus Hyoudou, relax.

RIP

Future Tatara looking good.

Meant dance against gaijin like that molester.

What the hell? is this even about ballroom?

So it ended on a cliffhanger with Akagi?

It's about Ballroom the same way Kuroko no Basket is about Basketball.

not a good comparison desu
There is no superpower in this.