People that do things you don't like still deserve human rights

People that do things you don't like still deserve human rights.

But what if they're communist?

So.... you're saying rapists deserve human rights

Says the Leaf.

Ironic, is it not?

Yes.

abusive torture, eventually leading to death by starvation, followed by ovens.

The quote here is >people
Not commies, niggers, spics, kikes, muds, fags, abbos, midgets, retards, or gypsies.

Strawman, they normalize things that eventually will bite you in the ass. See: normalization of roasties.

We're raking you first

>rape and murder
>but they deserve human right because some dog fucking maple bitch says so

SHUT UP, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wrong, if they do something that is degenerate it harms society as a whole and they should be reeducated not to do whatever they were doing

You can never prove someone did something unless you have video evidence including their face.
Otherwise they should be assumed innocent.
Only murderers and people that severely torture others deserve prison.

>human rights
Once it stops acting like a human it doesn't

Hmm... I see.

how about the rape victims? Do they deserve human rights?

>video is evidence
Lmao, you should have stopped at 'something'.

Depends on what those things are.

shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot

>unless someone sees you do it, it never happened
Trudeau’s cock, does it taste like maple syrup

People I don't like aren't people. Checkmate, leaf.

Rights are enforce by society, and subjective. People don't even have a right to life. Babies die all the time, sometimes at the hands of their parents.

What about Hitler?

I don't like losing a war to Russia, should he have to an hero just because of one little mistake?

>People that do things you don't like still deserve human rights.
So, how long is your prison sentence?

Rape victims should have human rights and be treated well and cared for.
Also rape victims can easily get over their trauma by accepting that sex isn't bad.

>People that do things you don't like still deserve huperson rights.
Fixed

I didn't see you rape someone therefore you're a rapist. Smart.

Sorry but if someone breaks other peoples "human rights" they don't deserve to have them. It's clear they don't care about them.

but huperson still contains "son" the patriarchy keeps sneaking itself into our language, I suggest we shorten it to huper

All animefags deserve to be tortured.

I like killing people and raping children. Mostly killing people though. Be kind please.

Very interesting, little leaf. Interesting indeed.

I say, what of the rape babies? What rights do they deserve?

I respect you friend! Would you like to meet my wife's daughter sometimes?

Son is just the whites appropriating and corrupting Sun. So it should be hupersun.

define 'human rights.' I know I have rights as an American citizen, I wasn't aware there was some for the whole of humanity.

Well I'm seeing that you're a leaf using leaf logic. You're also straw manning the other guy. He's right. It's situational.

>human rights
Are a giant lie. Rights are nothing more than laws which we have decided to grant ourselves, but decided to yap on about all the time. In as so far as the law exists and gives provision to someone, then the law should be upheld.

But what is a human?

>retards
Guess that includes you lmao

WRONG.
Human "rights" is a bogus concept, an absurdity, that absolutely makes no sense in reality.

Human rights are a social construct.

But the things I don't like are violations of the human rights, why would I hold them with rights they don't respect?

I'll bite, what class of peple is it you assume is not liked OP?

>deserve
>human rights
Communist lexicon

Only my people deserve rights.

Depends on the thing they do.

pedophiles, drug users, transgendered people and neets

>pedophiles
Death
>drug users
Rehab (Death, if you are a dealer)
>transgendered people
Nothing.
>neets
Forced labour

Is that incompatible with human rights?
(You didn't manage to mention the groups of people, who's "human rights" I would really like to violate)

all must be brought to Justice, that's not infringing upon their rights, it's the upholding of everyone else's rights

No one is claiming that people don't deserve human rights on the grounds that they don't like them.

People don't deserve human rights in the case that they violate other people's rights.

OP kys, saged

>No one is claiming that people don't deserve human rights on the grounds that they don't like them.
wrong.