Why do protestants have higher level of achievement than other European races?

Why do protestants have higher level of achievement than other European races?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
is.muni.cz/el/1423/podzim2013/SOC571E/um/_Routledge_Classics___Max_Weber-The_Protestant_Ethic_and_the_Spirit_of_Capitalism__Routledge_Classics_-Routledge__2001_.pdf
google.se/maps/@50.059373,19.9234211,3a,75y,159.9h,91.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWsZ_ELvSG08OzEya5pnh3Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italy has one of the highest IQ's in Europe and is one of the "big 4" of Europe in terms of technological/societal achievement.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia are have beautiful architecture and no degeneracy. Might I suggest you move to one of them?

Still not as successful when adjusted to per capita as protestants

Also, why are slavs so lowly?

See: coal deposits and industrial inland waterways.

Because greed is a deadly sin.

I mean they just COINCIDENTALLY happen to be on protestant clay only? Okay

You are all welcome. As long as you aren't a degenerate of course.

Disgusting

Austria is catholic and is doing pretty well in the pics

Progress and wealth has nothing to do with sin , its even a blessing from god

Cause they're less conservative

Hardly anyone is religious except immigrants

Belgium is an exception here though

lookin snazzy mein Fuhrer

Austria too

Calling greed wealth doesn‘t change its nature. Catholic belive is, that you cant have something that you didn‘t grab from someone else, you got rid of that dogma

But how does that change anything

They don't, Catholics do.

I think it’s mostly a coincidence, but I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that catholics literally prevented all their smart people from reproducing.

I mean, the map is right there... I think you should get your eyes checked

That high iq is only an estimate. More accurate measurements give Finland a whopping 105.

Your map is nonsense and completely ignores time and place. The catholic church literally protected all the knowledge from Greece and Rome, advanced all learning for almost 2000 years, and established all the greatest universities in Europe. Secondly, just because the map show protestant countries does not mean the discoveries were made by protestants. Your entire premise is flawed from the beginning, probably because you have no interest in the truth, but want to troll Catholics, for whatever childish emotional reasons that motivate you.

Maybe you should start using your brain and thinking, instead of looking with your eyes and grasping onto the first thought produced, you retarded meme flag.

Average IQ by countries is a meme, unless you're comparing races.

ANGLO MASTER RACE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

nordic people don't do religion well, this is why all converted so easily to protestantism, because we have to autistically follow the rules.

It's the same way with traffic rules, i went to spain and nobody cares about traffic lights, but in finland people wait 25sec after a person crossed the road for the light to turn green

so yes this is an expression of HBD for sure.

But as for "higher level achievement" that's a real stretch - higher trust and higher industriousness maybe, but not achievement. Nordics are far less risk-taking and romantic than meds

Most inventions were done after the industrial revolution so it’s safe to say that most of them were done by protestants or atheists.

What's your point?
Why are you posting an image confirming what I said?

Catholic countries might HAVE BEEN this and that, but they are poorer than protestants and innovate less ad 2018 and that is a fact

Only Scottish, English, Welsh and Ulster Protestants (and descendants thereof) are actually white.

The rest of Europe is a breeding ground for subhuman mongrels.

Shortly after the Scottish Reformation came the Scottish Enlightenment. Protestants really are the inventors of the modern world.

Sadly for them, all Catholics are going to burn in hell.

Germanics have discovered something like 80-90% of all elements just to give you an example. Nordics have definetely achieved much.

Communism, they're already catching up. And with the demographic replacement going on they'll probably surpass western Europe

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

That's an assumption that confuses cause and effect.
Not because of Protestantism, but I'll wait for you to prove that assumption. But I know you won't because you're an emotionally driven teenager.

based semites. we need white sharia.

miring that undercut.

The modern world came with placing materialism at the forefront of everything, not directly because of Protestantism or the truth of its doctrine. Protestantism weakened faith, leaving men to fill the void with materialism. And how has that worked out? Protestant countries are the most atheistic, degenerate, and flooded with foreigners.

Superior culture obviously.

Utter nonsense. Absolutely nobody on this Earth would know God if it wasn't for Protestantism.

Maybe not, but its still so.

Geography and biology cause material wealth.
Material wealth causes ideology.

More wealth implies more individualistic ideology. Individualism in religion is protestantism.

that is definetly true. I like that finns always make real observations rather than making retarded posts about nordic superiority.
nordic culture is very humble and cozy, but in terms of raw world domination abilities, they are quite limited by their hive mind mentality, superior morality, and their general passiveness.
The cream of the european races would have to be the celto-germanic people of france germany and england, who excel in all catagories even if they are not necessarily as smart as nordic peoples.
the celto-germanic people have the best ratio of brains and balls- something that swedes lack.

>Protestantism weakened faith
Not true

The consistency here is mainland Germanic (and Finns)

Is that why there are more Catholics than protestants?
Calling something ''absolute nonsense'' is not an argument.

Protestantism watered down the doctrine of Christianity and turned every man into his own Pope. It destroyed hierarchy and tradition, to the point of making them almost irrelevant. Left to his own devices, the common man will be ruled by feelings and carnal desires, that's why every protestant country has turned into a materialistic cesspit ruled by hedonism and atheism.

Protestantism has been relevant for a few centuries and it has turned every country in which it ruled into pits of degeneracy, where Christianity is an after thought at best.
All of this was implicit in its doctrine.

But keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night.

How is a blessing from God when it destroys the belief in God?

is.muni.cz/el/1423/podzim2013/SOC571E/um/_Routledge_Classics___Max_Weber-The_Protestant_Ethic_and_the_Spirit_of_Capitalism__Routledge_Classics_-Routledge__2001_.pdf

latin america a literal shit hole

Latin America is majority non-white.

which god are we talking about ?

So its you papist who brought god there seems its the wrong god ?

We Protestants take our teaching from our Lord Jesus Christ. You take yours from whoever the Pope happens to be.

Sorry, but, your Church can't save you. Only our Lord Jesus Christ can. It is as simple as that.

And guess which region is in the center of this trinity of top achieving countries? The Benelux.

What is the main religion of Bavaria, faggot?

>Protestants
>Race
UWotM8?

No wonder, Subotai, we Chinks tend to be high IQ.

>protestants are race

Ethnicity then

Poland and Hungary are basically the only white countries not overrun with degeneracy. Communism being forced on them did what Catholic faith could not.

The most collectivist religious sects of Christianity on earth are protestants. Anabaptist, Hutterite, Amish, etc.

That's a shitty bait, and would've been more plausible with an American flag, you literal nigger.

Communism in the Eastern Bloc was actually very nationalistic and socially conservative.
Two examples: Kádár was the first who brought up Trianon in the UN and we never extradited fugitive Hungarians who fled Romania.

>seems its the wrong god
Correct me, but do Protestants worship a different God?

Depends on whether you'd consider the pope a (demi-)god.

yes the catholics see the pope as god he even can break commandments , also the catholics have a god who tortures people for a eternity in hell but he is also all loving , catholics think that violence is christian muh deus vult . Yeah they totally have a different god then me

>Catholic
Blindly follow a bunch of old men from Italy
>Protestant
Question the "word of god" and follow the old men from your own country, or even local town.

So in other words
>catholicism
Collective
>protestantism
Individualistic

Slavs have never surpassed Europe at any time in the entire history of mankind. They won't catch up.

Haven't been to Hungary, but Poland is pretty degenerate. Not remotely close to Swedish levels, but the Poles are living dangerously.

For example I went to Krakow right before they had their World Youth Day and found this building plastered in lewd advertising of women in bikinis:
google.se/maps/@50.059373,19.9234211,3a,75y,159.9h,91.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWsZ_ELvSG08OzEya5pnh3Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

And that's nothing compared to all the degenerates who actually managed to scare PiS into withdrawing their pro-life initiative.

To Poland's credit, there is still time to reverse the trend, but if they aren't careful it'll spiral out of control and they'll be as bad as any western European country.

Protestant work-ethic where it's you and your bible+community and everyone working together to intrepret things so there is no degeneracy and constant strive for self-improvement, whereas Cucktholicism encourages thinking where you are plugged into the institution and continue being a shitty, mediocre human but it's OK because you can just go to a priest and he'll make your sins magically go away.
Someone should do a virgin catholic vs. chad protestant meme, not even christian.

Bump

They are not only simple degenerates, everything slavs do, they do completely trashy and unsophisticated. Even taking drugs, brewing alcohol and so on. They look trashy, their language is written trashy, it sounds trashy, their cities look trashy, their way of living and philosophy (which is not even something they can come up with themselves but need to import from greater minded countries) is trashy.

Why is it like that? Genetics?

Bavaria and Baden are the richest regions in Germany.