Would You Feel Comfortable If Your Child Was In A Relationship With X?

Europe survey: "Would you feel comfortable if your child was in a relationship with a Jew, Black, Muslim, or Asian?"

SWEDEN YES!

brilliantmaps.com/europe-relationships/

Other urls found in this thread:

surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm#one
youtube.com/watch?v=lf6X1RwCHz0
redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/30381305-amerimutt?asc=u&p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&rel=carousel#&gid=1&pid=1
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225279
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got to love the Czechoslavaks! Not so surprising considering their nationalsport of fucking in front of a camera.
They are also Godless and will burn i hell.

Why are Greeks so based? Is it because we owe so much debt?

Hmm we are jewed hard.Sadly it is the truth,normies here are admirably red pilled about most things but have blind spot about the jew

>those fucking rates
The abolition of the Holy Office of the Inquisition was a mistake.

I'm surprised the Greeks aren't more tolerant of relations with Jews, considering their idiot government has allowed them to schlong their economy for years.

>that noticeable uptic for the Asian waifu question
Lel
>The UK in general
LEL

ayy papi dame tu cuerpoo nenaaaaa vente pa'caaaaaa

>Poland
absolutely disgusting

what the fuck?

That’s what you get for letting your adventures make an entire Mulatto race come into existence because they couldn’t stop fucking the natives m8

Because there isn't many and they don't bother much with Bulgaria. This is obvious because there is no money in Bulgaria for them to steal

Haha check the butthurt
Slovakia > Swedistan

>90% for everything
Fucking nuke this cancerous shithole of a disgusting dead corpseland I swear these bastards deserve to get raped through the belly button and a cactus shoved up their urethra, stuff their arse with rats and sow the anus shut and let them scream bloody murder until they bleed pure ivory

too much (((tvn))) i think

sry Crocuck

>This survey was carried out by TNS Opinion & Social network in the 28 Member States of the European Union between 30 May and 8 June 2015. Some 27,718 respondents from different social and demographic groups were interviewed face-to-face at home in their mother tongue on behalf of Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers

27k people surveyed for all of those locations? not PER location?
not too significant in my opinion

Nah, it has to do with how the question was translated to particular language. Someone already explained it on Rebbit

For once not fake news

>interviewed face-to-face
that explains why the approval rates in western europe are so high.
this has to be asked anonymously

Greece best country confirmed

Black scoring higher than Muhammedans

Damn, that really does say a lot about those moongod worshippers doesn't it?

calling bullshit on this, Swedes are notorious liers on these kind of questions, we love to virtue signal but in reality we all segregate as much as we can from nogs.

*liars

Silence ahmed.

Not really Sven. Swedes are pathologically altruistic to the point of self-destruction. This is the result of hardcore indoctrination by the 68-movement signed (((Bonnierfamily))). We need at least 1 generation to reverse or remove this pathology.

Based Czech / Hungary

(((European)))commission report¨
>A technical note concerning the interviews conducted by the
member institutes of the TNS Opinion & Social network is annexed to this report. It also
specifies the interview methods and
the confidence intervals

Something is smelling awefully fishy here

I meant Slovakia

Extreme altruism was an asset in the distant past when only Scandinavians could handle living in Scandinavia.

True but unfortunately Swedes have grown a little different kind of altruistic sense where they have been taught to hate their country, hate their "non-existant" culture and most importingly, helping foreigners because THEY make us better and we really need them to make us better. It's a sick pathology and must be destroyed.
But I do agree that the old Swedish altruism (Before 1968) was something that made this country great but sadly the kikes hijacked their brains and used their own solidarity against them.

As much shit as we give Sweden it's out of a sense of concern. We love the Swedes but for the sake of God, wake up!

Swedes need all the ridicule they can get. It's like with addicts, they need to hit their personal bottom before waking up and doing something about it.

I don't believe this.

surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm#one
>using a CI around .60 when you take into account a populus of 400kk

western europeans are natural born liars, the only interesting answers are thus the central and eastern ones

Why would a Jew master-race want to taint his blood with goyim genes?

You're surrounded by faggots bro, you didn't notice?

if nogs come into my town, I'm moving eastbound

Niggers are extremely flammable. You only need to light a match.

Jews are notorious for being the biggest mutts. Not even God himself could define your DNA-structure. You place is in hell with Satan.

Eh, I see why the Jews get excused - there are less than 5k of them here in total and they are an absolute non-factor, not a threat to the nation and culture.
Also RICED

At occasions like this, I'm immensely proud of my backwardly country.

Not only that, but these sandniggers liked their way into white society by being as clandestine as possible.
Without mixing they'd still have 100% pubehead desert genes and white wouldn't be fooled into thinking they're not another type of sandnigger.

> Germany
> 40-49% pro turks
> 50-59% pro blacks
It's still shitty, but i'm somewhat proud that it isn't at >80% (which is what i would have expected, considering the blatant amount of leftwing propaganda in learning institutions and mainstream media)

There is nothing wrong with kikes, they're ok, as long as when they racemix they accept the true christian faith for their children

>be Asian
>can still get Finnish or swedish wife
>all hope is not lost
YES

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Don't worry, after the west fell, Blacks will be looking for "anotha" source of free gibs, and find themselves "anotha" scapegoat for their own shortcomings. Considering how most of them will be Muslims, too (which fucking hate Israel), you will have to defend yourself against an onslaught of human-apes trying their best to remove you form the face of earth. The difference to now: you won't get any support from your western puppet states. If anything, some black Muslim extremists might use the leftover nuclear weapon arsenal of the western nations to nuke Israel into oblivion.

what happens next? I'm not watching this shit. Do they light him up in flames? What's the context?

kek

You're right, Ante. Look at this filthy kike and how he responds to our posts. They are worse than mutts, they are scat-loving, Baby penis-sucking, cukolding sandNIGGERS.
Thanks to their minimal european DNA they are able to walk without dragging nuckles.

cuck

I despise my country.

Fuck off kike.

I love how whities are trying to act civilized when they are responsible for the worst atrocities. You guys even brag about it on /po/ but think you're civilized you have it coming for you.

In israael we aren't cucks and know how to deal with muds. if someone attacks a jew in th street here everyone would lynch them

video relates of sandnigger getting lynched in Israel after trying to stab a jew:
#

youtube.com/watch?v=lf6X1RwCHz0

heh heh

JUST

nuke us plz

>Czechoslavaks
No such thing
Why race mix when you can marry your cousin?

Slovakia stronk

We all know who's behind the influx, kike. Trust me, you will eventually land in the oven again.

How can you even take polls seriously, were you polled on this?

>[whites] are responsible for the worst atrocities.
>flag
>tfw

bro u have pilots refusing to deport african migrants and holocaust survivors praising it as the modern day version of hiding jews from nazis. your whole country is hanging together by a fearmongering thread and eventually you're going to kill one palestinian child too many and it will be on video and nothing will be done as usual and the liberals will turn on you.

Very insightful and very true.

BULGARIA NO!

In your experience, do most Jews feel this angry with non-Jews, particularly Europeans?

Your country fascinates me.

It should've been separated to "your son" and "your daughter".

And a car tyre :3

You sound angry friendo

If you went in the street of Serbia and asked these questions someone would beat you up

>27k people surveyed for all of those locations? not PER location?
>not too significant in my opinion

Not understanding statistics is not actually something you need to proudly announce.

Trips...
Canada is bad too but not Sweden bad, but it will be.

Tbh the question should be at least like: «Would you feel comfortable if your child was in a relationship with a assimilated third generation Jew, Black, Muslim, or Asian with job and university education.» Because why somebody even wants any relations with religious-traditionalist-immigrant-farmer guy/gal?

amerimutt tees : redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/30381305-amerimutt?asc=u&p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&rel=carousel#&gid=1&pid=1

how do i take the slovak pill ?

What does an average leaf think about Trudeau? Any chance he'll be replaced the next election?

It looks like the more shithole your country is the more "racist" you are.

"Poll: 93% of Israeli Jews oppose intermarriage with Muslims"
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225279

> In israael we aren't cucks
But you are. When you (using it loosely here, since it's a pretty small number of ultra rich Jews doing it) decided to use Women to destroy the west via intersectional Feminism, you unfortunately didn't think of the effect it would have on your own women. Now you have a huge Problem with Israeli Feminist women accusing every male they can profit from of sexual abuse / rape - which works pretty well since your judges are fucking feminist cucks. Hell, Israeli recruiters do not even employ new women candidates anymore, because it simply isn't worth the hassle of being accused of something (or blackmailed alongside). But that won't work for long - at some point your own Feminists will screech for anti-discrimination rights (which will make not-employing females a criminal offense), and you are just as fucked as everyone else...

Never underestimate the dumbness of the female mind.

Care to answer? Also: in general, how are Americans perceived in your country? Do Israelies have the same disdain for us even though we btfo the Germans and saved a lot of your people?

Very curious. Thanks.

>less than 30% of cypriots are comfortable with their kid dating a Muslim
>half of Cyprus is Muslim

???

I'm also surprised that the Muslim nations nations like France and Sweden have such high rates of people comfortable with their children marrying Jews.

BASED Cyprus! Who knew?

They hate you with passion because you didn't come to their aid when Polish representatives told you about what was going on in auschwitz. They know about the Karski-report and they hate you for it. Thye are full aware of what function your country fills for Israel.-

I don't know because I live in a non majority white city. The whites that are here typically hate him.

Mogę z przekonaniem powiedzieć że młodzież jest pojebana

No. It's just that the richer countries are further along in the SJW propaganda war.

Not really. poltards seem to be way more triggered, seeing how they spend their whole lives bitching about jews. I was just responding to them in the language they understand and frequently use.

p.s. why are the (((mods))) deleting my posts here and banned me for a bit? I didn't break any rules.

Interesting take from a Swedish point of view. I appreciate that.

I would've thought Israel considered US a good friend?

I live in a very Jewish community of MI. People seem peaceful here. When I'm at the shooting range and a Jew is shooting next to me, it's never been hostile or unfriendly. They usually seem cool. I accidentally covered one with shells once and apologized and he said, "no sweat" ... I just don't see it but maybe I'm a fool...

For some reason I kekd

You are already as fucked up anyone can be, monsieur Devinder.

It's kind of interesting to put myself in your shoes, it would get a bit old being blamed for the demise of civilization when you're just trying to live your life and have no control over what billionaires are doing with their money.

Mom's getting a DNA test done as we speak. Let's say I end up being a Jew too, when do you guys eat that Challah stuff ? Any tasty Jew food I should be aware of

Generally, israelis dont hate the europeans.
But whats funny is if you ask the average isreali about germans they usually have a favorable opinion on them. But when it comes to the poles they hate them the most. As for the americans, Isrealis love them the most. we see them as USA as our big brother. You give us Aid and defend us in the UN all the time. Why would any isreali dislike americans..?

Good times create weak men

The Ashkenazi food is shit. The best food in isreal comes from the mizrahi jews.