Daily reminder that there are 1000s of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

Daily reminder that there are 1000s of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=30KC-PyMm6A

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/14523-obama-bid-to-deport-homeschool-refugees-may-threaten-us-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M
youtube.com/watch?v=6T5Guus_84g
economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And they have had already meet tyrone
No thanks!

Where?

why would I want to adopt a wife?
you have to babysit them, feed, entertain, educate, discipline and deal with their emotional tantrums.
no thanks.

It is not a matter of "location"
It is a matter of "situation"
All women are whores, remember this.

Just because your mother and sisters are whores doesn't make all women whores.

Wouldn't want them noses being passed onto my kids

>It is not a matter of "location"
Yes it is
They need to be hanging out with them for some reason

True. Wives are expensive. It is not at all true that two can live as cheaply as one.

id rather just have a dog instead

>met a stay at home daughter 5 years ago.
>shes my gf since 4.5 years
>i'm the only person she had ever sex with
>comfy

where do i sign up, faggot?

Career women usually end up costing more because they are extremely materialistic

See if your church has a children’s ministry and volunteer
Tradgirls love a guy who is good with kids

smart spic

Is it not comfy? Seems pretty comfy to me.

Why don't you marry her?
>mexican intellectuals

Just for shits & giggles; are you saying that sex is involved, too?
>A young, fertile woman that achkshually wants to be a stay at home home maker ... while LARP'ing as a daughter with bennies
DAMN CLETUS!

It does

Homeschool should be illegal
Too many weirdos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Not an argument

Good, then go marry a tyroned whore.
You're a weak faggot. You probably would have given women the right to vote.

I find interesting why do you ssy this, since I agree eith women not voting for they are inferior subhuman monsters.

But then again, you are the one being mad about me expressing a fact, are you a whiteknight?

HAHAHA nice disney world you portrayed to yourself, in reality they would fuck a tyrones pack

Public school should be illegal, it's a gross miss use of funds. The maximum number of students per school should be 100, and there should be more school locations. Each shool should have 4 teachers each with 25 students and each teacher teaching two pairing subjects.

Now public school is daycare with gangs, drugs, rape and liberal teachers who indoctrinate students to kill themselves, ruin their lives or just straight up diddle them in exchange for grades.

not going to lie to you, at the age of 30 I married a 20 year old.

your parents could have easily transferred you to a decent school but they were lazy fucks who couldn't deal with paperwork and a short commute.
fucked you for life because they wanted to watch TV instead.

Living the dream

this video makes me want to pick up arms and fix this Germany I can't watch your death

>muh cuck fantasies

time to burst your bubble with some Pew Research Data

>transferred you to a decent school
name one

They are actually the one type of refugee Obama doesn’t like

thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/14523-obama-bid-to-deport-homeschool-refugees-may-threaten-us-rights

But how do you meet them? We don't have a society anymore where men know each other and a father says, " My daughter awaits marriage to a fine sir young man shan't thy be interested " and thou sayest " Yes kin sir I shall kindly pork tender daughter to give thee white anglo babies! I shall marry her taint kindly sir! "

see

This breaks my heart. What the fuck is wrong with that country.

Gibs me dat

hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M

This is going to be my oldest. She's still young, but she's already well on this path. Wanting to help in the kitchen, laundry, grocery shopping, wants to learn how to crochet, etc. Give your daughters a great male role model who provides and cares for his family, you too can have a stay at home daughter who will make some well put together white man a great wife.

What the fuck Germany.
Seriously, wtf.

They didnt gas the Jews like they promised

youtube.com/watch?v=6T5Guus_84g

>That begins with the significance placed on remembering where this politics led in the past. Every German school child must visit a concentration camp; as essential a part of the curriculum as learning to write or count.

economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context

>there are no well funded small public schools anywhere near me
oh you must live in a shithole city. sorry.

Also, how are they blaming the current state of Germany on Nazis?
Didn't Germany and occupied territories undergo "de-nazification" post-1945?
Especially when the thing happening in this video runs contrary to all that pro-strong family stuff from the Third Reich (, img for example)..? This smells like Communism bullshit.

>Flag
I don't know who's leafing who anymore

Fucking Germany....they're so focused on anti-fascism that they're being fascist and abducting little girls for not being obedient to the state.

>well funded
That doesn't have anything to do with it
DC schools are the highest funded in the country

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

>Showing her knees
Get the stones.

Where does the bible say knees are naked?

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Keep posting this, all day, every day, until you die user.

>t. child of a tijuanian whore

I've been accused of only having a leaf flag because of using proxies before

I will if others post it too
and maybe someone could make it more aesthetic, I just whipped it up
possibly change the proportions of the graph to make it bigger or use a better picture / font

Ok

bamp

Taco got Burned

thank you pajeet

A daughter being loyal to her father, the values he teaches and who obeys him is a mental disorder in Germany.

Kek’ed

What’s wrong with it? As long as the parents take their kids to learn swimming or other activities where they’ll have contact with kids their own age, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

but why would I want them? They are just lazy and sit on the couch all day. I know it since I do it myself.

I thought op was fucking with me.

Grown aas man child working with children
Doesnt seem suspicious?

Oh my God, father tries to protect his daughter from propaganda and they rip her from his life. Those sick fucking Jews. This brings anguish to my heart all I can do is devote everything I am and everything that is in me to my intellectual property that I’m currently working on. This I swear it.

Not really

>engaged for 4.5 years
Jesus dude, why haven't you wifed her yet? She already gave you her v-card and a good portion of her best/most attractive years. She deserves some stability. Also you need to get to making kiddies ASAP as well.

you get to know people with similar interests and beliefs. They introduce you to other people etc etc. In the old days we called it "making friends"

bump.