UK Feminist aid workers caught sexually exploiting refugee children

Oxfam is just the tip of the ice berg!!!! Calais feminist aid workers are sleeping with vulnerable child
Refugees in Calais!!! www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/amp/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nYm6oVFag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-gender-non-conforming-child-11762397
youtube.com/watch?v=pN5IV6wUFbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

nice

Well those "children" are in their early twenties. So nothing to see here.

Lefties are bottom feeders

they just wanna get the d, should come to my house instead

>The revelations have caused a furious row on Facebook, with some volunteers claiming the allegations should have remained secret and criticised the whistle blower for expressing his concerns.
FUCKING MEN RUINING THE GOOD THING WE HAVE WITH OUR UNDERAGE MUSLIM BOY TOYS REEEEEEEEE. WE NEED TO TURN THE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL BAD ABOUT LIKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS.

If I go to the refugee camp can I fuck some Muslim girls?

Always the fucking leafs. I know that's just pasta but still, just off yourselves already. Always. The. Fucking. Leafs.

there are no girls in refugee camps

women are the enemy and are almost as bad as the jew. they shouldn’t have rights at all other than some minor ones. right once germany fell, german women opened themselves to the invading french soldiers and their negro troops. when the germans capitulated france the french women did the same for germans. women are property.

nicee

Hourly reminder that this shit has also happened in Haiti and Americans need to start digging because they've just been given the Holy Grail of Clinton Foundation links.

Instead they'd rather talk about traps. God help us all. ALLAH ACKBAR!!!!!!!

>If I go to the refugee camp can I fuck some Muslim girls?
>can I fuck some Muslim girls?
>implying there are any girls in these refugee camps to fuck

Only police will come to your house after posting here.

if you find one her brother/father/husband will kill you just for looking at her

and then kill her if she looked back

whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'

You fucking leftist roasties are the worst....

YOU WILL START A STDs EPIDEMIC IN ALL EUROPE

Thoughts lads? www.twitter.com/FeministRoar/status/962993436092764160

I'm glad you lost. Traitor. You're all going to die.

wtf

whatever keeps your degenerate dick hard mohammed

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with an Arab.
Fuck you for making me agree with you. I'll kill you and your entire family.

Leftists are human garbage
What else is new

Now that's a jew nose if I ever saw one

"Child refugees"

thanks for the 2 year old news

what are you sliding faggot?

>that nose

be quiet darling

Your religion is disgusting, but the more i observe the modern day women (and what she does/did as soon as she got some power/privilege given to her), the more i must admit that the women-hating part of Islam might actually be useful for once...

I'm starting to think mass immigration is just roasties and sexually frustrated old women pretending to be virtuous

what tipped you off

>I'm starting to think mass immigration is just roasties and sexually frustrated old women pretending to be virtuous

Like all great disasters, it's a clusterfuck of various forms of poison. You got rich fuckers that want cheap slave labor, rabid anti-white kikes that want to destroy the white race for being such big meanies to them throughout history, brainwashed and braindead morons that are useful idiots for the former and latter, globalists that want a dumbed-down mutt race so that they can LARP as the Wizard of Oz, and disgusting oversexed nigger-fetish stuck roasties

fact is that Islam is right about this. Just as the abrahamic religions in general are right about women. It's made me respect Islam more than the leftism most whites follow blindly. Christianity > Islam > Current year culture

bump

Bump

Isn't that the feminist who, well its worth seeing again anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nYm6oVFag

kek
I knew she looked familiar

liar.

Didn't some chick (((offed herself))) because she uncovered this same abuse in Haiti a few years back.

this is going to go nowhere the article is 2 years old ((they)) have already swept this one away. They're now focusing on men paying from sex in Haiti and calling it sex abuse they're not going to let it go.

It was sex abuse in Haiti, fucker. Children as young as six.

The Times and may have. wew lad you got me there.

wew lad keep it up this shit isn't new. u.n peacekeepers are made up of all kinds of degenerates and criminals from shit hole country's i don't care. It's the fact it's being used as another club to bash men with.

I think we are talking past each other. Cheers, mate.

You are a fucking retard. The actual bad stuff is done by non white locals employed by the UN en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers all that has been uncovered so far about white men is that a couple saw adult prostitues. Nothing burger

They have little brother syndrome and always have to say dumb shit to get attention

Oh, I thought we were talking past each other. I guess not.

Katie Slap head. She's so easy to bully that one.

Consent is a social construct?

Basically in the UK they are trying to say white men are abusing people the UN, Oxfam and other charities when the reality is that white women and niggers of various varieties are the main culprits

Her hairline is literally worse than mine and I am a balding male lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

once again the fucking left starts throwing accusations around, accusing people of things it's doing itself

>white men are taking advantage of young girls in bad situations while working for charities
>lefty femcunts are taking advantage of young men in bad situations while working for charities

anyone else think this may have been a distraction tactic from a story they thought was going to emerge eventually? that perhaps if they blew open the story of male abuse that it'd drift attention away from what they're doing in the long-term?

western filth will pay for this

Checked

Who replaced our women with demons? This shit is beyond disgusting. They're like 10 lbs. of evil crammed into 5 lb. sacks, and it's beginning to just ooze out of them now.

We gave them too much leeway. Men need come first so we can provide second. Women just need to sit around and wait.

Also never date a chick if she wants a vacation or something expensive

He is wearing makeup. Paint her green to reveal her true nature.

So? Are you mad because refugees are having sex while no one wants to touch your pee pee? What a fucking non-issue, just lonely virgins complaining AGAIN.

That woman is clearly not a European, has the appearance of being from (((another tribe)))

White Women are the biggest threat to western Civilization

My point is that white women and niggers are abusing refugees via UN and various NGOs. You retarded dick sack.

Pizzagate wasn't real they said.

it's pedophilia wrapped in prostitution and served with humiliation and dehumanization

Islam or Die

Nope, not like a shitty white feminist can rape a big refugee, retard. They both want it. Dont give me hub blub about you feeling sorry for exploited refugees when you were wishing for their death a few months ago.

This, refugee getting exploited by feminist in camp is the equivalent of average Sup Forumsack being back in school and getting "exploited" by the hottest teacher.

Listen, nobody cares about your thoughts or opinions on matters. You are a woman. Gtfo out of my thread bitch.

Well, the problem is that the UK is getting hysterical over a couple of white guys in Oxfam fucking some adult prostitutes. If they want to try and tar all white men for what amounts to nothing, I want to leave these stupid fucking feminist dick sacks out to be judged.

This psychotic behavior is a huge reason that white women have decided not to fuck white guys

i care
don't listen to him you're perfect
wanna be my refugee camp mommy and give me milkies?

If I could ship these cunts over to you savages I would.

now why would you call me a savage
here i am talking nicely to you and respecting your humanity
did u consider how it would make me feel?

Whores are gonna whore

Citation needed.

At this point, the feelings of white women poaching Arabs are not of much concern to me lol. Maybe when I have a country that isn't completely retarded I will have more time to have pleasant discussion with an out group such as yours.

Kneel before the white man savage :D

>See birth rates
>See unmarried childless white women epidemic
>See white women overwhelmingly supporting immigrants

Maybe some of these white feminists will improve your inbred poor quality genetics at least, do you agree?

>Citation needed.
those are statistics
we need citations
speed it up retarded leaf
i fucking hate leafs to be clear
and i seriously hope you get shredded to mincemeat by americans in a civilwar

>Yes the statistics say that white women do not want to have babies with white men
>But post links
lol swedish cuck wants jerkoff material. Just look outside

i just wanted a mommy to give me milkies and let me massage her feetsies
don't act like you've never wanted it

trust me when i decide to improve my genetics the last admixture i'll look for is british

I AM NUCLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You are actually retarded.

this.

Lol calm yourself mudslime. Part and parcel and all of that shit

Yeah Scandi might be best. Brit is more of a niche market tbqh, though our genetics have produced the most scientific/civilisations advances.

That bitch is hideous

from aid worker to aids worker

Hey, user. Yes - you reading this right now. These women won't fuck you. They won't even look in your direction. But they will break the law to ride the dick of an underage Somali who doesn't even speak their language. Let that sink in

White women do not like white men. Get over it

All feminist are child molesters, this is surprising? The best thing they say you can do with an unborn one is kill it, and rape accusations is just to shackle the men they are supposed so serve so they can rape the ones they aren't supposed to. They are truly the worst untermensch alive, they should all be gassed. Here, you want proof they are all child molesters? They even size up children so they can sell dildos of sized up said child to molest other ones with.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-gender-non-conforming-child-11762397

They are the monster they fear - they are the child molesters thirty for raping children!

scandi women are square headed and masculine
in Europe Ukraine and Russia get the best looks cup by a big margin

This man knows his women! Prob
Why Slavs are slaved off to arabs and kikes so much

Says who you?

Canadian pajeet troll knows what white women want most clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pN5IV6wUFbM

> single mom
> atheist upbringing
> detached childhood
> ginger (?)

hmm I wonder what happened here

Calais? Why does this happen in this place.