NY court to determine if Maddox is legally a ‘cuck’: internet insult lawsuit

>The latest motion in the $20 million case reveals that Maddox’ status as an actual “cuckold” has become a point of contention. Maddox argued that calling him cuck online is libel, and defendant Asterios Kokkinos strikes back by pointing out that his girlfriend had sex with Dick Masterson, another defendant.

lulz.com/maddox-lawsuit-legally-cuck-713/

Can Maddox do anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
hooktube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America is insane in every single way imaginable.

The most brutal motion in the history of motions

Q failed to predict this

>Maddox argued that calling him cuck online is libel,
>pointing out that his girlfriend had sex with Dick Masterson
It's not libel if it's true

>Maddox, from Best Page in the Universe

Now there is a name I have not heard in a long time.

Kek got cucked by based dick masterson.

Its a shame,Maddox used to be good when he aimed his guns at liberals, but for some stupid reason he decided to try and eat his own and got destroyed.

2018, the year of the obscure continuous, I hope this gets to the Supreme Court

Jesus. Remember when this guy was just some edgy kid posting amusing rants on plaintext webpage?
Who knew there was so much room to fall from there?

Mommy!! They called me names!! I'm going to sue!! I'm not a cuck!! MOMMY!!

It is becoming harder to ignore. Therr is no way for an average person to challenge the mounting stupidity, but it is hard to ignore. Something must give. Either our brains turn off or we face down the clownworld

>Now there is a name I have not heard in a long time.
>Its a shame,Maddox used to be good when he aimed his guns at liberals, but for some stupid reason he decided to try and eat his own and got destroyed.

when he went from his website/essay format to youtube he fucked up his whole life and legacy.

i think/hope this is just an elaborate troll to get the courts to legally define "cuck"...

either way, it will achieve that goal, so its funny

but man... what a fucking cuck

JUST

Maddox eternally irredeemably maximally BTFO to infinity.

literally

There is so much gold in the court documents, we've probably had 100 threads on the older stuff

I really think it's funny.

I should probably wait until after the ruling, but if it's found that he is, by definition, a cuck.. I might die..

We should spread it far and wide when that ruling comes down.

The motion is clearly and confidently worded, there are facts here we don't have access to yet and I can't wait to see what happens next.

imagine how mad maddox will be when the United States justice system legally declares him a cuck

I've followed the suit pretty closely, do you have any questions? I don't think there is much unclear facts at all.

Most have to do with that the initial suit was most likely written by Maddox himself and completely retarded.

Man, I used to look up to him as a figure of manliness when I was younger. I would play Contra, read Lobo, watch Army of Darkness, and got involved in boxing trying to be tough. It was just a phase, but seeing that Maddox is a cuck kinda disappoints me.

>Maddox’ suit against meanies calling him a cuck is in any case a difficult one considering he himself has stated that “there is nothing really inherently wrong with being a cuckold” and that cuckolding “is no worse than most fetishes that get people off, and in fact it’s pretty tame” in his infamous cuckolding defense video.

>cuckolding defense videos

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

oh shit
hooktube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78