I wonder why society is fucked

women are garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45FtXWR4XHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage.

Hi roastie

Hi and bye.

Beautiful to my eyes, will they fuck a beta Pajeet?

Women do what their men tell them to do. Simple as that. If a man doesn't discipline his woman she will act a fool like a child.

Watch this op: youtu.be/45FtXWR4XHg

Watch closely as the white women display their desire to mate with an africanus criminalus breeding bull.

actually, men are garbage.

We are violent sex obsessed brutes.
We are obsessed with killing each other and claiming territory like apes in a jungle.
We spend trillions of dollars building borders, tanks, planes, subs, missiles, nukes, and other destructive weapons because we fear our fellow man.
Whatever happened to the brotherhood of man?

Man needs to be changed at the genetic level, via selective breeding, to be more civilized.

We have this thread Every. Fucking. Day.

>hello fellow men

2nd driver 0:10

This isn't /bizarro pol/. We had that thread the other day, faggot.

gtfo out mgtow jewish anti white shills

>Women do what their men tell them to do. Simple as that. If a man doesn't discipline his woman she will act a fool like a child.
/thread

>hello fellow men

men enable women in a way you will never understand.
The only thing men need to do is keep women out of politics.
You will destroy everything men built due to your sheer incompetence and motherly instinct projected on the rest of the world.
If men are uncivilized, women are not children but infants, completely delusional about the way the world works.

0:16 wtf is that falling out of her pssy?

Every day on dailymail there are a dozen news stories about men raping some woman or child or a man killing his girl friend or whole family. men are fucking cray cray.

> This grade school understanding of the world

Women really are mentally children.

take a wild guess

There should be a new proud American law where we surgically install little bombs in baby girls butts at birth. And if it ever twerks, sensors will register it and explode. Thus solving the issue of skanky puss everywhere. Amen.

Implying i care about women

Be the best man you can and the bitchs come with it

If they know you dont tolerate shit then they will fall in line

Do not interact with thots and do not spoil the good females

>fellow man.
You mean competition for resources, reproductive access, and territory.

The Eternal Roast

Hahahhahaha

its something that was stuck on her ass u can see it a little white line on the black pants, like something stuck to her fat ass off the seat

The issue with this is that women do not want to breed with civilized men. They want excitement and danger, which the uncivilized man can offer them. Women have no concern about the future of the species, they just do what their genetics tell them, which is to find the most violent ape available and pump out more violent apes.

Thanks and Love you.

What the fuck is that animal gyration. Fucking savages. How can I still go to university and hold in the rage when I see all these base and vulgar normies walking around me

>be woman
>deeply infected by multiple Judaic mind viruses
>”women are just like that genetically”

A lot of normies (in America at least) fall into this culture of nigger worship. Even the other nonwhites do it. It’s very widespread.

0:15
*drips

Not exactly. Many black women, for example, want mixed children because they are better behaved, prettier, and they have straighter hair. If women are given the correct information, and are given the opportunity, they will choose the genes of men who are healthy and intelligent. The problem is there aren't enough of them to go around. That's where sperm donation eugenics comes into play.

Where is the problem?
these woman were always sluts. You can fuck them and dump them. A good girl doesn't turn macigly into a whore because muh jooish influence. Some woman were and will always be whorses. It just seems to get more because you see more thanks to social media

I'm a sperm donor baby raised by dykes.
The state should provide extra resources to compensate for a lack of a father. If not advocating this type of idea should be met with the death penalty. Fuck anyone who says gays should raise kids. Single mothers are also inadequate.

Also most of faggots would give your left nut just to hold hands with these whores

This guy gets it. It's a lot of sour grapes from you lot.

This

Putting pussy on a pedestal means you cant reach it

Based black man

>Many black women, for example, want mixed children because they are better behaved, prettier, and they have straighter hair.
Holy shit, I knew wh*tes were delusional, but this is taking it to a new level.
No wonder you guys are too pussified to beat your women when they act out of line.

Agreed. No more brother wars. We need to unite together to rid our world of the devils children and their man-monkey orks.

ISLAM IS THE ANSWER !

Stop rewarding this behavior.

Muslims know how to raise loyal obediant woman.
You western men think you can celebrate degeneracy all your life, and when you want to settle down you suddenly expect woman not cater to the majority of men giving them attention for degeneracy.

Problem lies in shortsightedness of the beta western male

It only seems that way because the majority of western men are soyboy faggot cucks without a drop of masculinity. Just like males, females are supposed to learn what masculinity is from their fathers. But, in the US, masculinity has been mostly dead since the 60's. This means Gen X-ers onward can no longer recognize real masculinity which leads them to misinterpreting primitive nig behavior as masculine.

It's weird how many women think they're sexy when they're actually fat or seriously pushing it. Where do 5-6s get the idea that they're 8-9s?

>Where do 5-6s get the idea that they're 8-9s?
social media and makeup

if anything this wouldn't be happening if the youth was constantly told that this behavior is ok by mainstream media and celebrities. (((They))) are purposefully sabotaging our race by shilling that this behavior is ok, not the men. Men can absolutely help, but the average western woman's mindset is now make sure you are in the status quo and always do what is considered "cool" at the time. Even if you yell in their ears that this is degenerate, they will not listen and continue tom act slutty. The only way to stop this is to take full control over women or show them how they are brainwashed by media, which they won't believe anyway. The select few that are not a part of this culture are slowly fading away, and it is only a matter of time before western civilization collapses on itself with the major influx of illegals and nigs in the states.

whats the problem? you dont know how fucking good it is when this happens to you. your dick will be fucking DIAMONDs

No it's not. Islam is anti-nationalism. Islam will just create more barbarism and destruction, while dragging us all into the hole named semitic religions that are Israel's brainchildren.

>muh dick over morals, values amd civilized behavior
Literal sub human nigger

>We are violent sex obsessed brutes.
>We are obsessed with killing each other and claiming territory like apes in a jungle.
Most of us aren't niggers, unlike you.

>We spend trillions of dollars building borders, tanks, planes, subs, missiles, nukes, and other destructive weapons because we fear our fellow man.
Morbid or not, wartime is where we make most technological advances.

>Whatever happened to the brotherhood of man?
Niggers and muslims

>parents fought for sexual revolution
>mimimi debauchery
>mimimi against muh religion

live your life how you want and let others do the same. its not the middle ages anymore fagboy, nobody gives a shit about your misguided moral

no

American women are garbage tier trash

Unironically
>muh dik

You are whiny as fuck. Men are no better.

Women are irrelevant.

100%

Most of the issues we have today is because we let women have more say in politics. Feelings come before practicality. The sjw movement. Unbridled immigration. Forced diversity. Etc. This is driven by women in government driven by some kind of guilt and their feelings.

AND NEWSFLASH. WOMEN'S PUSSIES STINK LIKE SHIT.
THEY ARE VILE.

>Whatever happened to the brotherhood of man?
You've never read/watched any history have you? I'm not even going to attempt to dismantle your statement because there's some truth to it. The sooner you realize and embrace it, the sooner you can understand what it took for you to be born, raised like a liberal moron, some here on Sup Forums while living in a "civilized" nation in the safety and security of your basement, arguing with autists on Sup Forums.

I normally would even think you a female, but in this particular instance, I'm convinced you are a soy guzzling beta boy. Sad, really.

>sticking your dick into a handheld jet turbine

they deserve to get brutally raped for acting like that, fuck them, doing a nigger mating ritual

Interesting chart. Too bad it doesn't include Iran. All the Iranians I know are very proud to be "Persian" and hardly give a shit about being Muslim or they reject Islam entirely and even those that go to the Mosque seem to go for purely social reasons, to see friends and family.

I was waiting for car crash.

Are they proud Persians or proud Iranians? Is the first, they're more proud of their ethnicity than their nationality. Plus are they even citizen of Iran?

Fleshlights are actually amazing. Better than any roastie I've ever had.

>Most of us aren't niggers, unlike you.
>"All niggers should die, they're a plague on the planet and need to be either violently removed from all non-native countries or eradicated entirely."
>"Btw, we're not like niggers."

This is true. We gave them the rights to do this though, so now we have to take it back.

Mate, as we speak, Iranians are protesting, changing "death to the Islamic republic". Western good goy media keeps quiet of course.

>if you kill your enemies they win - the post

if*

That image is jidf. Burka is a cultural thing and iran has never had them.

>"We are not obsessed with killing niggers and claiming territory."
>"But you want to kill niggers and kick them out of non-nigger countries."
>"C-cuck!"

Oh? Okay I will get rid of that one then. Iran has those then?

wtf

Yeah, I'm sure you're an amazing catch and a great guy. Oh wait, I know for a fact based on your posts in this thread alone you're the type of guy any chick should avoid like the plague. A complete loser, probably unattractive in every way, and the rage about women is nothing but a mask for your lust, as if you were on some higher moral ground. Please. If any of those skanks showed interest in you in the real world, you'd be on your hands and knees and do everything she asked.

About time someone defends us . Women need discipline. They are like children who need guidance. If men look for degenerate behaviour and free sex then women will adapting to meet those needs. In Arabian culture, if the guy sleeps around he will be shunned and disowned, which goes for the woman as well. If the man conceives a child with that woman, then all hell will break loose. Trust me it's not a pretty sight

If they're going to be whores anyway, I might as well take advantage and let them be whores around me.

That is revolutionary guard. Not citizens. Another jidf. Girls in Iran don't dress like that.

They are like fucking children, they succumb to the first thought that comes to their small brains, women need to be wiped into shape

DAILY REMINDER

Okay thanks, are you from Iran? Is this one also jidf?

You can see something on her right ass cheek just before that. It falls down off her ass cheek and just looks like it's something come out of her pants.

Pic

The issue with that is just that it doesn't distinguishe between shia and all the sunni sects including wahabism. Wahabisme is death cult. Mainly saudi arabian, pretty much all jihadis. Shia change to fit the times, Sunnis don't and Sufis are a tiny but based philosophical group.

Not really, in Kuwait 25 percent of the population are shia, and I have Iranian friends. They do care about their religion.

Dont forget

Sunnis are good too, except Saudia arabia. We all agree here that sunnis in Saudia Arabia are brainwashed

I don't know. There's too much of it to be just that speck. Or maybe the vid is just too compressed and the speck doesn't look as large as it really was.

Yup.

I thought Indians are alpha because they don't give a fuck about what others think of them.

MGTOW will save the west

Women are garbage because men let them become garbage. Don't be a pussy nu male, be firm but fair and never lose your temper in front of her.

It isn't that hard to keep a decent girl in line, and yes they do exist.

It looks the same size to me and it disappears a frame or two before the falling thing. If it's a flat object it could have spun in a way so it looks smaller from the camera's perspective as it came off her ass.

Mgtow are cancer