Allow all white South Africans the right to return to Europe

Allow all white South Africans the right to return to Europe

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

The idea that white South Africans have the right to return to Europe is based in the concept of indigenous rights and self determination.

The white South African population currently faces ethnic cleansing and persecutions at the hands of the ANC government, the EFF, and various groups that seek their liquidation and to appropriate their property. Thousands of white farmers have been brutally murdered, often including torture and rape and mutilation. Many white South Africans today live in poverty and squalor as a consequence of the ANC government's Black Economic Empowerment policy which shuts whites out of the labour pool.

Similar to that of the Israeli government's policy of allowing all Jews worldwide the right to return to Israel, we believe it is not only necessary but morally obligatory that Europe should allow all white South Africans the right to return.

As it currently stands, many white South Africans who apply for citizenship to European countries such as the Netherlands and UK are rejected. Many of these white South Africans seeking citizenship are direct descendants of the very same European nations that reject them.

Obviously certain details of this policy are subject to deliberation. For instance, whether the white South Africans would have the right to return to any European nation of their choosing, or if they would specifically have the right to return to whatever nation the majority of their ancestry is from (which in most cases would be the Netherlands or UK).

Also this should also extend to whites in Zimbabwe and Namibia, given that they face a similar situation. But white South Africans are the largest population group of whites in southern Africa by far, so that is why the name of this petition references them specifically.

I would also be willing to accept whites from south africa as refugees to America.

This. I’d take in a Boer family

They're all running from the black kid.

My real point is, most of the adults are ugly. Europe should only accept the children and good looking women.

The truth is as long as jews are allowed to stay in europe and subvert its politics the gates will remain open to the middle east and africa and the boers will be rejected and left to die. Those jewish groups are closely allied with the marxist whites brainwashed by the education system and are the trojan horse holding the gates open to the invaders.
I think we all know what has to happen.
Jews have to leave and go to israel.
Africans have to go back.
Arabs do as well but they are going to fight instead and turn their hijrah into an all out jihad.
At that point the bloodbath becomes based on skin unfortunately rather then the content of a persons character

Blacks also suffer in south africa. So for every white europe accepts, they should also accept 10 black south africans.

Wait, why only 10 slaves by person?

Fuck south africans, they either stay in their country and die or get fucked. Shouldn't have left their homelands in the first place. They deserve to suffer

We don't need farm equipment sorry black boi, however we are looking for a new source of electricity now that we are slowly decreasing the amount of coals used in our power plants maybe we can burn you alive so we can produce heat without using coal.

NO they fucking built that country into what it is.start a god damn civil war like syria.i believe disenfranchised white men and former SA special forces will flock to oust the black owned government.Ask china,russia,iran for support.the west will only fuck the whites over again.

I loved flapjack, great show

>retreat
coward

Solidarity for our brothers, I would welcome real South Africans (those with European ancestry) anytime. The others can stay and ruin themselves like any other country on their continent.

>The white South African population currently faces ethnic cleansing and persecutions at the hands of the ANC government, the EFF, and various groups that seek their liquidation and to appropriate their property.

Sounds like their government does not serve them. What's that word when you decide the government that no longer serves you is not your government and you create your own?

they didnt choose to be born there idiot
a kid has to suffer because of the great grandfathers choice?
thats what kikes say to whites
fuck that

The kids there knew what they were getting into

>return
>To Europe
I don't think you understand the reason they went to Africa in the first place
Or are you stupid enough to think the Boers call themselves Europeans?

Exactly. Immigration policies like "accept everyone" and "reject everyone even if they are actually Caucasian" are both equally as retarded.

THIS! They fucked up so they should deal with it. However in my opinion this is different since Boers are dutch and therefore they deserve to return to the netherlands.

I’ve got good news and bad news.

Oh the boers yes my fellow aquafresh, amigo. If they want to return they may. They didn't fuck up, they were just trying to expand dutch land. They did good, the rest of the fags who went there for shekels need to die.

But let's not kill the portuguese in south africa, they didn't know what they were doing there

all whites should have right of return to europe desu. it is an indignity that the european diaspora cannot obtain an eu passport.

stfu faggot. "WHITES" are not returning to Spain with 20% German 20% Slav 30% Iberian and 30% Irish.

No worry, nobody want go to Spain.

You think Swedes or Germans want you to "return" there? No you retarded fuck.

Needed to add an asian

They should destroy all the farm equipment and salt the fields before they leave for Europe. Let them eat salted dirt when the white man is gone.

Most white americans have 100% european 23andme, thats not what the "56%" means

ffs... I don't care if Americans have 100% I wouldn't want a slav to immigrate to Iberia and I wouldn't want slavs to accept Iberians. Brasileiro, callate. And don't take my pics literally you retarded faggot.

Don't we're full of cucks and traitors. Just nuke us instead.