Allright armchair generals and politicians how does Serbia take back Kosovo ?

join nato and just march in

Nato is preaty gay, that would be like a last resort.

Glass Albania

Well problem last time was nato intervention was it not? So if you're part of nato they can't really intervene

Tried triggering a world war?

Lmao it worked last time. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Pay the muslims to move to Albania/Turkey.

Serbia does not because it has not the demographic capability to overwhelm the Albanian Kosovars.

Serbia needs to team up with Croatia to take over Bosnia. Then, if it is able to get a few of their degenerates to settle in Kosovo... well in an all out war Serbia has the power to take it.

The great problem in this question is the (((United States))).

You little fuck just march in there.

This isnt yugoslavia youre already balkanized the jew wont care. Say you will join russia if they intervene and watch them cry like the faggots they are

Allow citizens to arm themselves, keep the weapon factories alive and wait for better times.

Well to solve that create very close military relations with Russia or China and mpbilize their troops to the south, US wont risk WW3 because of Kosovo.

Go full nat soc and begin a rapid buildup of military forces and get your women to birth as many sons as possible so you have ample fighting men in 18 years. Then just full on invade and keep invading till the world tries to stop you then try and peace out. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

there is a way
you just dont want to say it
no albanian turk can be allowed to remain

Tried that in 1998-1999, got demolished by sandnigger lovers EU, NATO and US government.

Why would they? It's filled with 2 millions zergs, it's good for nothing.

Keep pumping incoming migrants towards NATO countries. When they're too busy taking care of hajis and their military is utterly shite from neglect and the US has gone isolationist, start using the paramilitary groups like before where it was successful, and there's no threat of indiscriminate NATO bombing because they're too busy with muzzis to do anything about it. The migrants are truly a blessing for the Serbs, if they can just pump as many as they can, they'll be able to realize Greater Serbia down the road.

>Serbia needs to team up with Croatia
we will kill eachother before we get to frontlines with muzzies

genocide

No. You need to team up.

Bosnia is an aberration that needs to be divided by Croatia and Serbia.

Stop killing each other Balkan Slavs...

1. Develop a functioning society, remove Yugoslav sleeper agents and fifth column, NGOs

2. Kick-start a new agrarian reform, give out unworked state and private land to unemployed people, encourage rural development

3. Establish a production-based export economy

4. Promote patriotism and rationalism subtly, but traditionalism the most

5. Start something similar to French efforts following Franco-Prussian war and world wars, promote fertility, and avoid state gibs to minorities by using Serb Orthodox Church to fund only Serb Orthodox families

6. Establish a light-infantry based army, well suited to hilly, broken terrain of Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia and Albania. Several self-sustainable brigades of light infantry and special operations battalions. Air cavalry for rapid insertion.

7. Practice to perfection and wait for favourable times.

8. When the time is right, diplomatic climate is favourable and victory is certain, start the war

Also, Serbia has to institute conscription/military service.

well you dont

anything you attempt will be thwarted by soros and the west

no more brother wars! fucking settle your petty differences and remove kebab or face destruction via sandnigger!

Croats killed far more Serbs than the kebabs did.

Just try it and we put our asses inside your rectum Serb.

This. Kosovo has about 2.000.000 shiptars, and cleansing all of them isn't very good idea in this day and age. If some shit occurs in Bosnia, it would be best to work together with Croats, even though they're genocidal cunts

>genocidal cunts

That's what you need to be. also stop listening to rap

how does Hungary take back Vajdaság ?

Serbia can have whatever it can keep.

we should split bosnia 50/50 then remove kebab slowly

They could join nato, start shit in bosnia then have the americans bomb the bosniaks this time. I would be hilarious.

Thats a really good plan to be honest

Just march in and take it? Lmao

Yeah and Germans killed a fuck ton of French once but now they're allies

Wasn't that literally the plan before you and Serbians started fighting eachother?

You don`t.

this seems like a pretty much meme thread, but still. not recognize anything, retake serbian populated areas and try to expand them israel-style. the biggest problem is republika srpska and is it possible to annex it peacefully.
also this
and especially this. serbia right now is the balkan equivalent of weimar germany and at a certain point shit will have to reach tipping point. we just can't let our traitor gov't sign off what's left before that moment.

When US falls into a civil war and half of W. Europe is in ethnic/religious conflicts, try take it without anyone noticing.
Than serbs know what to do with the albos there.

What did your traitor government do? Why are they traitors?
They are currently unironically memed as Great Serbia Turbochetniks Government in Croatia.

they're pretty much cuckservatives, and as far as memeing goes, your gov't(which also seems cuckservative) is memed here as blood thirsty ustashe reincarnations, but i'm pretty sure you(or at least most Sup Forumsacks) dislike them. in particular, our gov't is slowly giving away kosovo, letting "refugees" pass through, aren't doing anything regarding srpska, and their corruption is truly on incredible levels. in general, it's been worse too, but they are here to finalize the betrayal.

Selling out to the EU and the west basically. To the best of my knowledge, the globalists bought them with bribes and now they pay Serbian nationalism lip service while they basically run around fucking everything up.

What's wrong with letting rapefugees pass? None of them want to remain here, even Croats leave Croatia.

Current Croat government is cucked in some areas but we have mostly settled affairs, so we get cucked by EU sperging out over Chinese Pelješac bridge constructors, Slovenia arbitration, USA over INA potential Russian buyers and Ustashe and Jasenovac relativisation.

So, you are saying that you will recognise Kosovo even though Dačić explicitly stated it will never happen and they will never get UN seat, Interpol and UNESCO membership? What am I missing?
And why do you talk down about them when they were precedeed by bona fide EU/NATO stooges, DOS and DS? Didn't they betray and set up everything, by transfering from UN to (((EU))) and EULEX?

Are some elections soon? Who is the correct Serb option?

I am in intrigued right now. What did they specifically do? It is barely covered here, we get polarised propaganda.
What did they sign and agree to?
How did they surpass the previous government and betrayed the will of Serbian public?

Needs to solve the Bosnian question first and for that they need Croatian support.
Their current government will never get that.

They will also need full support from Bulgaria and Greece.

Kosovo has massive mineral deposites owned by (((Them)))

It dreams about it, chants it in their football games, and when drunk off their rakia it fantasizes about killing. But eventually it wakes up with a hangover realizing it's birthrate is the lowest in Europe and its military is dogshit poor.

You can't , pic very related

In fact a few dozen Croat monks killed far more Germans than any French military.

Look up the associates of Luther and the leaders of the reformist wars.

They have solved their Bosnian question. It is called Republika Srpska and it is not going anywhere. It's existence and jurisdictions are guaranteed by West, Croatia and Serbia as signers of Dayton Accords

We need assistance and Serb help to prevent Bosniaks dominating and wholly overtaking Federation of B&H.

We need to split Bosnia and then both act like Israel.

Then we build a great wall between us just to make sure we each stay on our own side.

yes

>None of them want to remain here, even Croats leave Croatia.
you'd be suprised how low their standards are. but that's in general not the main worry.
>So, you are saying that you will recognise Kosovo even though Dačić explicitly stated it will never happen and they will never get UN seat, Interpol and UNESCO membership? What am I missing?
you're missing that he has no credibility. they've been talking about reaching the final deal with serbia in 2019(which seems to be heavily implied by our own gov't, vucic said he'll present his own plan during this year), recently they've been doubling down on the defeatist attitude of how we'll all have to compromise and shit. i really don't see a final deal they could reach which satisfies the eu, which doesn't mean official recognition by serbia.
>And why do you talk down about them when they were precedeed by bona fide EU/NATO stooges, DOS and DS? Didn't they betray and set up everything, by transfering from UN to (((EU))) and EULEX?
they're less bad in most areas than them, that's true. however the reason they suddently got to power is because shit was piling over and the kikes did some damage control, so instead of having full-blown open about it traitors, they slowed the process down. also, they've destroyed the largest right-wing party in the process(srs) and the others just self-destructed. a win-win.
>Are some elections soon?
in march the belgrade ones, where sns might lose(tho odds are still on their side) and even if they do, it will just be the modern dos that takes over.
>Who is the correct Serb option?
the saddest thing is, literally noone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Agreement_(2013)
rs.n1info.com/a353372/Vesti/Vesti/Vucic-Nemoguce-resiti-pitanje-Kosova-bez-velikih-sila.html
blic.rs/vesti/politika/petric-vucic-voljan-da-resi-pitanje-kosova-to-je-istorijska-prilika-za-eu/y3fc8c2
they tip-toe about it a little bit, but they're clearly preparing the public for it.

So we need to retake Central Bosnia and Hercegovina.

Just buy up the land and don't sell to muzzies.
Ruin their stores by paying of local thugs to vandalize them.
Make them feel so unsafe they fear for their life and then give them a way out.

Takes a lot of money but a war is currently unfeasable and the more expensive alternative.

Are Bosnian birthrates really that high in comparison with Serbs and Croats? Can't you wait them out?

I've read in Croatian, German and Swiss articles how Vučić is just stalling, buying time and not really willing to recognise Kosovo. In other words, acting as an appeaser to the West.

You have to be honest, though, Serbia is in no position to fight anyone. Landlocked by NATO territory and airspace, poor, underdeveloped and divided, with crappy army.

If Bruxelles Agremeents are so bad, why are Albanians in Kosovo not adhering to them and founding the UČK court and Serb Municipality Community, ZSO?

Give us greenlight to annex Macedonia and we push the albos togheter all the way back to their shithole.

They do that to us. And there are more of them and they have Islamist funders.
Also, no one wants to live surrounded by Bosniaks, they are savages.

It's not the birthrates, it's the fact that many Croats moved from B&H because it is a shithole, especially Bosniak areas, and they have dual citizenship, so with Croatian EU passport they can live 5x better in EU.
Also, Bosniaks pull off dirty tricks like passing of Bosniaks as ethnic quota Croats and Serbs and then Bosniaks vote for them and elect them as representatives. There is a potential shitstorm in the making, they already did it in the past.

Murder every serb politician and their wives
Empty the prisons
Contaminate entire balkans with people that carry shoulder fired anti air and spot NATO planes taking off to bomb serbia
Attack the air bases and sabotage them as much as possible
Have Serbia protected by the s-300 and 400, pantsir-s, tunguska's, buk's and every possible surface to air system, with countless radars, decoy radars, decoy sams models, decoys of the decoys but the real thing, more decoys and badly automated/radio controlled gun turrets just suffocating the airspace and make it impossible for potent worthy bombings without
severe losses of air assets and pilots.
Gather 1 million volunteer force divided into 10 sections. Send out commandos to north of Kosovo to arm local Serbs that are already in firefights with the albanian police, evacuate what children are possible to evacuate.
Give out battle drugs to the armed 1 million.
Rely on artillery and tanks with infantry support to begin the onslaught.
Every albanian house, building, shed, barn to be set on fire, everything, burn everything, send in the gypsies to strip the towns and villages from copper and other metals
1st section is done, it entrenches as the artillery paves the way for the 2nd section south west and 3rd south east.
4th and 5th attack from the east and meet up with the 3rd.
Meanwhile the other 5 that are waiting are commiting crimes against humanity to albanians and bosniaks in Raska, one section is to stay there
Albanians are crunched and lost half of kosovo already, lines are drawn, sections entrenched and 4 more thirsty for blood. Someone else take command please

economic colonization
yeah I know I'm boring

we allies nao

The Prečani subhuman retard descended from Yugocommunists shows his ugly head.

Fire up the industrial wood chippers
Shove tied up albanian men women and children feet first, carcasses, live ones, it doesnt matter
Cover it from top so that CIA niggers cant take pictures with satelites
Dump the mush of blood shit and bones into large artificial lakes
Throw in catfish and ban fishing for 4 years
What shiptars are you talking about? I didnt see any shiptars? If there are any, where are the carcasses? See? no shiptar carcasses here, what are you talking about? Hm? What?

That is game plan, actually.

Niš-Priština-Tirana hypothetical highway is part of it.

Previously, Serbs funded Albanians in Kosovo with gibmedats, cultural and linguistic autonomy and meme employment.

Now, only Serbs there get the money.

>I've read in Croatian, German and Swiss articles how Vučić is just stalling, buying time and not really willing to recognise Kosovo. In other words, acting as an appeaser to the West.
well, if he is, soon he is going to be fucked because he has no way of backing out of it. he however is very much acting like he is willing to.
>You have to be honest, though, Serbia is in no position to fight anyone. Landlocked by NATO territory and airspace, poor, underdeveloped and divided, with crappy army.
we don't have to fight(yet). but we should prepare and rebuild slowly and not recognize anything.
>If Bruxelles Agremeents are so bad, why are Albanians in Kosovo not adhering to them and founding the UČK court and Serb Municipality Community, ZSO?
because they're somewhat white niggers.
>Empty the prisons
to have even a decent state, we need 10x more prison space.

They don't.

Fuck Serbia!

cannon meat
Also, if a serb commander punishes one for committing crimes by shooting him in the head, what is the Hague going to do?
Case solved, fuck off

>Yugocommunists

Dominate Kosovo economically. Buy up all the main businesses, corrupt the government.

Make Kosovo to Serbia what Belarus is to Russia.

He's gonna go full Boris Tadic and refuse to recognize kosovo, and then the American gover- I mean ambasador will just think up a new warden -I mean leader of our concentr -I mean country

I don't see how can they force Kosovo recognition on Serbia.
However, he can meme Serbia going to EU as much as he wants, while he is at the same time denying NATO membership, Kosovo recognition, Russia sanctions, and those are conditions for EU, even if they don't tell them explicitly (they said solved borders and EU aligned foreign policy are pre-requisites)

I think the articles have it right, he is pulling an Erdogan with EU talks meme while not really wanting or planning to enter EU.

You are retarded beyond any doubt, even I can tell that.

You are saying that Americans brought DS and Tadić from power and installed Vučić and Nikolić?

do you believe that elections actually matter?

>i like the balkan slavs
>they keep killing each other like monkeys
cmon lads you are better than this

I have no idea, but I will certainly help them

>hurr durr
>elections don't matter
>spergs out with braindead crap in thread previously
>all politicians are the same
>traitors
>no true Scots

Just die, you retarded edgy minor

>I don't see how can they force Kosovo recognition on Serbia.
they can't really. that's why we have vucic here to do that for them.
>However, he can meme Serbia going to EU as much as he wants, while he is at the same time denying NATO membership, Kosovo recognition, Russia sanctions, and those are conditions for EU, even if they don't tell them explicitly (they said solved borders and EU aligned foreign policy are pre-requisites)
he'll recognize kosovo, the russia sanctions will probably finish by the time we can enter the eu(or he'll be gone and replaced by sjw's which have no problem with it). nato they'll probably let slide.
>I think the articles have it right, he is pulling an Erdogan with EU talks meme while not really wanting or planning to enter EU.
the overall tone has shifted much more towards cuckery, i'm afraid that's not the case.
like i said, the tone they are pushing is much more cucked than "heroic".
what's going to happen is:
>vucic is suposed to give his plan for kosovo during this year
>will try and start some shit in kosovo with his albo buddies
>oh no, they'll shoah us
>well, i guess we'll give them recognition and they'll give us authonomy(probably, which they'll proceed not to do)
>oh guise that was a really hard thing to do, but at least we got that off of our chest and it's bringing us closer to eu
>proceeds to victimize himself

You don't. Albania and by proxy Kosovo are US states, if you have not figured it out yet.

Serbs have the worst replacement rate in Europe and won't be able to mount an attack on anything in the future. The last conflict in Kosovo was their swan song.

The only chance is to wait for the inevitable civil wars in Western Europe and go ham on Kosovo since no one will be paying attention to the Balkans, but I doubt there will be enough men willing to do it by that point. Sup Forums arm chair generals and pre-teens drunk on nationalistic propaganda notwithstanding all nations on the Balkans are tired as fuck, we are old by population, corrupt, poor and very, very tired.

Nothing will ever happen. We are done. Our glory days were a thousand years ago, we are dying out and at the end of the country lifespan. Webm related is Belgrade, Athens, Sofia and Bucharest in 70 years.

Ok, you believe they matter. Maybe they do if you like watching certain faces in certain places, but on getting things done, nope.
No matter who gets elected, he or she has a strict procedure to follow and completely changes in regard to what the show was before the election.
That goes on for 25 fucking years and you are truly a crippled retard if you dont see it.

well Kosovo is landlocked so...
I would make a scorched earth campaign going west/south west starting from Leskovac.
However Novi Pazar has a really good geographic location to take large chunks of land if the campaign marched south from there. I would do all this during the summer months.

there have been far worse times than these

If you think he is leading Serbia to doom and pursuing wrong policies, you should present your ideas and vision.

How would you handle the fact that Serbia is surrounded by NATO states on all sides, cut off by NATO land and airspace, and with a USA base on de iure territory.

You should also address the fact that Serbia was a shithole in 2012, in deep trouble, following catastrophic privatisation and cleptocratic government, 25% unemployment, 45% inflation from 2008 to 2012, and huge trading (imports 2X bigger than exports).

Your writing is from a position of a man who doesn't know anything about reality of internal and external positioning of Serbia.

People had strong wills and something to believe in back then. Nowadays we are nihilistic, tired, fat, assholes now. The comparison to the past is not really fair.

You are one of the retards who votes for SDS and against Dodik, I am sure of it.

Enjoy your Dragan Mektić

I always knew that Vucic was just a modern Stefan Lazarevic

Honestly balkan was doomed from the start to be taken over by muslims us christians always fought rach other for no reason look at us now half of the countries are poor and the new generation is fucking retarded at least here they are retards

I don't understand what does that mean.

If you blame him for buying up Blair, Schroder and Clinton to boost Serbia's PR in the West, you're a brainlet.

Serbs went the "ne može nam niko ništa" retardedness 3 times in 20th century, and achieved nothing, getting millions of Serbs killed and expelled while losing terittory.

Oh shut up you defeatist, invertebrae turd. Just emigrate already and don't come back. I am so sick of the likes of you.
>tfw you

Shit times create strong people and people of these lands follow a leader.
Someone will emerge as him, prove himself and get the people off of their fat nihilistic asses, or the fat nihilist assholes will move away from these lands as they are doing now.
I see us all under occupation by the new turk empire, or austrohungarian empire, all the same.
They all fall in their time, and people rose against them.
Were they shitty, depressed, assholes, nihilists in between the times, of course they were. Far worse than today.
Dont lose the core faith or the will for freedom, no matter how barren the freedom might feel

You are only mad, because deep down inside you know what I said is true and you feel it as well.

Wish you were right, but it sounds like feel-good blue pill mantras desu

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT
I vote for snsd when they pay me to
I even voted 2 times for a person in the snsd, dont know what the vote was for. Got paid and from now on im always invited to the meeting of young guard of SNSD, basically people from 18 to 25 and some older gathering in a club/bar/rented space and get drunk on free alcohol, paid by the country and taxpayer money.
I smuggle a crate of Gorki List on every one of those and talk profanities to the pretty girls

No you Turk, I am mad because it's repulsive to see what some people in these parts have been reduced to. I am mad because you are sad.

>He doesn't know who Stefan Lazarevic is and what he has done for Serbs
he's the only reason why the Ottomans kinda liked us

Truth hurts, I don't blame you. When you grow up you will understand, it shows that you are very young.

There's the answer right there. You were broken with age. You let them get to you.
We will endure. We've been through much worse.
My parents planned me and brought me into the world when the value of my country's currency dropped 300,000,000%, two wars were raging, and the land they were raised in was falling apart.
I don't get to give up. There's no excuse.

for a person who started the conversation saying he doesn't know shit about serbia, you sure know a lot about the serbian economy and state of affairs here. pro-tip for next time-use some generic memeflag because most people are at this point aware of the vucic shill with the croatian flag(you).
>If you think he is leading Serbia to doom and pursuing wrong policies, you should present your ideas and vision.
>just candidate and people will vote for u, goy. it's a completely fair game.
>How would you handle the fact that Serbia is surrounded by NATO states on all sides, cut off by NATO land and airspace, and with a USA base on de iure territory.
i wouldn't, the idea is to wait and try to hold out. we aren't holding out, we are surrendering any odds just for the sake of maybe joining a sinking ship which may give us some gibs(which the politicians will steal anyway)
>You should also address the fact that Serbia was a shithole in 2012, in deep trouble, following catastrophic privatisation and cleptocratic government, 25% unemployment, 45% inflation from 2008 to 2012, and huge trading (imports 2X bigger than exports).
it isn't much better now(they just found new ways of forging statistics), but vucic has very little do to with slight improvements, there are slight improvements almost everywhere in the world, it's the current trend.
>Your writing is from a position of a man who doesn't know anything about reality of internal and external positioning of Serbia.
i understand we are in a bad situation. i'm however saying we shouldn't just back down because we are. now fuck off you shill, i knew it was you since your first post.

You don't allow even for a second that my age and experience gives me a truer perspective over your unfounded nationalistic dreams? I was once like you, do you understand that, then I grew up and reality is not a video game. You know nothing, you have nothing, yet you blabber about empty dreams of we wuz stronk and will be again. Wake up, kid.

we wuz strong and will be again, but wont live to see it probably