What chapter was this

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/neverland/049/4466/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The latest chapter
readms.net/r/neverland/049/4466/1

>He has Conny's toy
>looks like Norman

What's the probability there's time fuckery involved?

>he's Norman's dad

I guess he wants to get rid of whatever separates the human and demon world

The plot twist will be that he just wants to destroy both worlds.

Destroy them as in destroying the whole system so everyone can live in a new one or just a "just because he's evil" kind of deal?

I have a feeling that actual humans in the human world won't accept Emma and her crew because they are food and shit.

Naturally. They're breaking the contract.

It's not from a chapter, it's from special pages that you can view if you correctly answer some questions on the official site.
There's also a page where Mama reveals where all the main kids' names come from.

just caught up

holy shit what a champion

>Norman's approval
fucking kek

To think there was a time we all tried to meme him into being an evil mastermind.

I miss my husband Norman.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

reminder not to reply to the shitposter.

Norman actually being dead would be a hilarious meta-plot-twist

Minerva just wants the ultimate delicious brain by having an orphan overcome all the trials and reach him.

It would be funny to watch everyone's reactions but story wise it'd be pretty stupid.

Emma is a well disguised psychopath.

They could use it to setup an actual demon antagonist with a name etc, and having them be the one that ate/killed norman. Tho that might be pretty stupid

I think killing him offscreen is a silly move because the reason people believed he was alive (even before the extra page with Mama) was because of how his last moment was setup. No corpse, no implied death, just him being surprised. They gotta know no one believed it. Just going "just kidding, he was devoured despite it all" would honestly be underwhelming.
Yesterday someone said they could be saving him for the Tifari and end up using him to bait Emma though, that could be possible?

Who is [GIBBERISH]? Minerva?

The page in the OP makes him sound helpfufl. Maybe it's a red herring though.

Yes, everything so far in the story also points towards that, but the demon duo said as if the kids will be expecting [GIBBERISH] to be an ally.

>William wants to fucking start a war just for the chance of getting a better deal
Can this madman be stopped? The current promise is fine at the moment, who cares about cattle children?

Fuck off, Mama, no one likes you.

>Human World back to you
What if the barriers were already broken? And the demon apocalypse happened to the human world.

I like how Mama literally just thought the name Emma was cute and that's it.

THIS the other side was mention by Krone remember

this is going to bite them in the foot when they return only to find all the kids shipped out early

it is norman, he time travels

I think it can be both

On the other hand Minerva might want to free humans from the demon side of the world so they can go to the human world, but to do that he needs to break whatever separates it

On the other hand you can introduce a tragic backstory for Minerva feeling betrayed for being left behind in the demon world and he wants to destroy the human world in vengeance and the demon world because they are his natural enemy

>adult Norman
Y-yes, please.

>the chapter right before where the last page is Mama facing him

The reaction was absolutely hilarious

Well, he better make Emma and Ray time travel too then. It's dangerous to leave the loli with him.

I find weird that William Minerva symbol is an Owl, makes me think of the Owl of Minerva (Also known as Owl of Athena or Owl of Wisdom) A symbol associated to secret societies such as the Bohemian Club or the Illuminatis, the later being linked to work agaisnt religion and wanting a new world order

Him actually destroying both sides, be it for "selfish" reasons or not, could actually help out the main cast though. Maybe he's an "enemy" in the sense that he doesn't particularly want to help the kids go to the human world and wants to destroy it instead. But considering that same world will probably reject the kids anyway, destroying the entire system is probably their best option in the end.
So many he's an antagonist because he opposes their current goal but then it'll turn out he's actually being helpful indirectly.

So maybe**

>Did you tell them they will be executed by humans if they cross to the other side
>MMMmmmmmm

More importantly, the apparent leader of the ancient humans who made the "promise" with the demons also had an owl. Maybe William is his descendant?

i would fuck sung-joo

What if there's demon plantations in the human world.

>cute child demons
oh no

delicious

I doubt it considering all the stuff Ray manged to bring over from the human's side,I'd say it's more likely that human's on the other side don't know that the world was split in two or have forgotten about it

I wonder if the demon pair will end up staying with the group?

I hope they don't leave, they're cooler than most of the irrelevant kids.

THIS how would you see this smile & think she's find she's still just a kid!

But she is just a kid. A psycho kid.

>most of the irrelevant kids
What? In what way are Don, Gilda, no.48194, 07294, 30294 or 55294 irrelevant?

kek
I only remember Don, Gilda and Anna by name. The rest are whos.

Lots of shippingshit art this week for some reason, hard to find anything to post.

I want Norman to come back!

The demon lord/final boss

I miss him so much. ;_;

>it's been 19 chapters without Norman
please come back soon

>a developing orphan child put through rigorous mental assessments of whom their only parental figure is a female caretaker
>discover her only parental figure is sellng out her orphaned children to freakish otherworldly abominations and that all the orphans who gets sent away actually gets eaten

>some people still think Emma hasn't become a psychopath

she is a cute psychopath though so it's ok.

Ray seems to have come out ok?

Not him but some people might just be more prone to that sort of thing. Ray seemed depressed for a while more than anything.

Go to bed, Ray.

Emma is perfect and I love her.

Reminder

you can't tell me what to do

>girl uses a bow as her weapon

Every time.

I mean, better than having the 11 year old protagonist swing an axe triple her size.

Do you know how much arm strength is required to fire an arrow at a long distance?

better then a typical sword & board m8

Not exactly but probably less than the strength required to lift something three times your size, I guess.

>i would be fucked by sung-joo
ftfy bro

Don't bully Ray, he's a good kid.

>Emma is fatter than Norman

What does this say?

that's okay too as long as he's gentle

>Norman, 145cm

>Emma! How tall are you?

>I'm 145 cm!

>Ah, I see

>...!

>Mama, increase my meal tomorrow.

They're the same height but when he looked at the paper, he noticed she's heavier and feels unmanly.

I want Norman to be cucked by Ray then kill both Emma and him

And I want you to fuck off but I guess we can't have everything we want.

What studio do you want handling the inevitable anime?
I'd say Production I.G. with Studio Pablo backgrounds would be perfect.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on

I want to reassure Norman and tell him he's perfect the way he is.

Get the fuck out of here.

>tfw I genuinely like Ray and Emma interactions
>tfw my inner shipfag thinks they'd look cute together
>tfw I can only think of Norman and how guilty I feel for cucking him
I hope he comes back soon, I can't stand this for long.

I hate using dumblr tier terms but I honestly like Ray/Emma as a brotp. Don't see anything romantic about it though so I don't have to feel guilty about Norman.

Do you think Norman would enjoy getting manhandled?

Just do what I do. Enjoy interactions and ignore shipping and romance entirely.
They're 11 years old, unless there's a time-skip there's nothing here.

Don't forget that they were literally raised like siblings and aren't doing anything uncommon in such a case. Emma literally has hugged half the cast and been concerned for them, shipping glasses just twist everything.

I only look at them as good friends.

If you think about it, Norman's the odd one out for wanting a piece of someone he should likely be seeing as a sister. The rest of the kids all act pretty familiar.

Norman and Emma were closer than anybody else. And Emma loves him too.

Very much so. There's nothing wrong with being friends, people.

Isn't there one girl with a crush on Norman?

She's like 4, dude, she probably just dreams of marrying him like little girls dream of "marrying their dads" one day.

I know they were closer and I'm not judging him. I'm just saying getting raised as they were gets most people to see the other person as a sibling like most of the rest of the cast does. So it's "odd" in that sense.

Yeah, but in Norman and Emma's case, they had a stronger bond and stronger feelings towards each other.

Well, I suppose Ray did keep to himself most of the time so sticking together might've done the trick.

>civil shipping discussion
Much better than the shitposts.