Why dont the Afrikaaners revolt against their oppressors?

The white south africans are systematically genocided by a negro people that cannot build let alone manage a society, my recommendation to the Boear afrikaan nation is to get angry and revolt and form military enclaves within south Africa and Zimbabwe.

Now I dont want the nation of the Afrikaans to revolt and be merciful, I want them to revolt and fight and be brutal mother fuckers against the niggers, to illustrate an idea of what Im talking about, I am a historian and I have an extension knowledge of the Assyrians and from this quote I want the Afrikaaners to revolt and treat the niggers in the following manner:

To quote Ashurbanipal who was a king of the assyrians:

“I flayed as many nobles as had rebelled against me [and] draped their skins over the pile [of corpses]; some I spread out within the pile, some I erected on stakes upon the pile … I flayed many right through my land [and] draped their skins over the walls.”

"With their blood I dyed the mountain red like red wool, [and] the rest of them the ravines [and] torrents of the mountain swallowed. I carried off captives [and] possessions from them. I cut off the heads of their fighters [and] built [therewith] a tower before their city. I burnt their adolescent boys [and] girls.”

“In strife and conflict I besieged [and] conquered the city. I felled 3,000 of their fighting men with the sword … I captured many troops alive: I cut off of some their arms [and] hands; I cut off of others their noses, ears, [and] extremities. I gouged out the eyes of many troops. I made one pile of the living [and] one of heads. I hung their heads on trees around the city.”

Unless the Afrikaaners revolt and apply these methods on the niggers oppressing them, they will not be a nation anymore and fade into genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjYPq0znPeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the West would fund the Blacks to crush them.

I believe that once the government approves of taking land from white farmers, they will. well at least I hope.

>revolt against their oppressors?
they've tried to escape the niggers multiple times, that is their entire story.

but '''the west''' forces them to live with these zombies

I suppose the biggest problem is going to be ammunition, they are vastly outnumbered

must be some militia in the united states with a couple of private planes that could be the spark to light this fire

> (OP) (You)
>>revolt against their oppressors?
>they've tried to escape the niggers multiple times, that is their entire story.
>but '''the west''' forces them to live with these zombies

Thas their homeland, fleeing to nations that wont accept you isnt working obviously. Their only option is to violently revolt.

>I suppose the biggest problem is going to be ammunition, they are vastly outnumbered
>must be some militia in the united states with a couple of private planes that could be the spark to light this fire

You may have a point, if only there were a wealthy individual who were sympathetic to the Afrikaaners to aid them for this event.

my point is they have revolted, many times, that's kind of what apartheid was.

would happen, obviously. Just like last time

beyond that they would be vilified and actually get media coverage.

the globohomos see this coming

most small businesses with millions of dollars are right wing people, it's the massive corporations that are lefty scum or just completely satanically indifferent, that's why right wing opinions must be illegal, because if right wingers actually started to network with each other then support for our people across the world would be inevitable, but they want us to be isolated

AWB never had any support really. They're D&C shills that try to divide all the whites up. Fuck them.

Well maybe they havent played dirty enough and need to become less orthodox in military tactics and apply unconventional warfare and be brutal and fight unfair.

They will try. But with mainstream information channels losing trust and market shares this time it might give them the dead blow and wake up early Gen X and Boomers to one of the lies that represents one of their institutional founding myth; that Nelson Mandela was a freedom fighter and that their boycott changed the world, empowering poor blacks against apartheid.

They might come to the realisation, that they are the root of the genocide in S.A and see their ideology crumble, which will probably intensified by the guilt cult they are praising

as long as its social death to say hitler did nothing wrong, ironically or not, as long as things are so politically charged, as long as jumped up beta males with pretty hair and daddy money everywhere are virtue signalling and girls care more about facebook likes than good dick then there's no god damn hope

what must i do? cuck myself into the modern military and hope it doesn't blow up in the next 4 years? then serve what function? cover a hill? die boldly? better than my current luxurious consumer existence, no doubt, but the ((((?)))) doesn't play a straight honest game, he plays to win, and whatever fortune is awarded to my soul in the next dimension it wouldn't unboil the skin back onto the body of drowned white children or reanimate them with life, it's a fucking culture war, who is the enemy? what? what part of ourselves must be destroyed, sacrificed?

We had to introduce concentration camps to put the Boers down 100 years ago, I'm sure they can take down some niggers.

these niggers have already got the economy, and our fucking gay agenda companies are trading with them despite their blatant genocidal tendencies

Take notes if youre an Afrikaaner on how to properly execute niggers as in pic related

Do you really think they would announce a coup? Do you really think they would just go on and say "oh yeh bois the armed revolt is soon dere in a neighbourhood near you kek lol".

> (OP) (You)
>Do you really think they would announce a coup? Do you really think they would just go on and say "oh yeh bois the armed revolt is soon dere in a neighbourhood near you kek lol".
Whats stopping them?

>American ((education))

Suidlanders is the largest Largest Civil Defence Organization in the world.
Many Boers have successfully revolted and survived against all odds.

Try to give capable people some fucking respect instead of this bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=hjYPq0znPeg

Whites are only falling because we all fell for the fanatic's individualist meme.