The Jews Killed Lindbergh's Kid To Get Jew FDR Elected

Imagine if Lindbergh became president.

We would have stayed out of the war or helped the nazis fight communism. The kikes hated this guy so much they killed his infant baby, and pin it on some patsy goy

Gas the kikes race war now

namethejew.com/jews-killed-lindberghs-baby-get-jew-fdr-elected/

Other urls found in this thread:

namethejew.com/general-patton-finds-out-about-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems legit.

Your wrong. It was a jewish gang who drank the kids blood to gain super powers like jews have done for many millenia.

They even developed the term "blood libel" to demonize people who catch them in the act.

It is time to push Lindbergh, let americans know all about this hero.

>September 11th
Bad timing, 9/11 aside though if the Japs never attacked us we probably wouldn't have gone to war

woke af

>Jap Sneak Attack Known Dec. 1, 1941

I never said it was a sneak attack, I just said they attacked. My point still stands

have a bamp

DISTRACTION TROLL SLIDE THREAD IRRELEVANT TO ACTION TODAY.

We are under Shareblue attack NOW. They know how to b8 the chumpkids looking for chat instead of information. Lindbergh is long dead, but Whites are in the fight for their race TODAY.

Jerking off to nostalgia isn't a movement.

I wasn't trying to refute any point. Just offering some info.

This right here is classic Shareblue. Control the narrative lens through which people view history and you control the present, but then you knew that already didn't you, shill?

Thought this guy just flew a plane around and then just withered away into obscurity. Whole time he was a senator and even ran for president then the kikes killed his kid. Learn something new every day

>Lindbergh
He looks like Moot to me.

Nixon, Lindbergh, JFK, Hitler, McCarthy, Rockwell, Patton, Scalia. we have to avenge them Sup Forums

I can't speak to the legitimacy of this theory, but boy oh boy are there a lot of Jews tangentially involved in the circumstances around the kidnapping.

He led the original America First movement in position to FDR's desire for world empire, spreading democracy, and getting involved in European wars.

*in opposition

Relevant, with Rockwell as the VP,
He too, was murdered by the jews.

Bump

Don’t let this thread die.

bump

based

Agreed

Thx guys its hard running one site.
Patton and Lindbergh would have ran as a ticket after WW2 but the jews killed patton too

Patton finds out about jewwss
namethejew.com/general-patton-finds-out-about-jews/