King of Beasts rips apart and Devours a Poacher equipped with a rifle, Leaving Just His Head

>A suspected big cat poacher has been eaten by lions near the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police say.

>The animals left little behind, but some body parts were found over the weekend at a game park near Hoedspruit.

>"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

>"They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains."

>A loaded hunting rifle and ammunition were found next to the body, South African website Eyewitness News reports.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43035474

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys5aEp39-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very nice.

neato

Good.

>when you try to hunt too far up the food chain

What's wrong with you people! The lion at a black man. That's terrible!
Get a stomach pump, quick!

>have a rifle to kill animals illegally
>still lose

he literally deserved to be devoured

Been to Kruger National Park before.

Amazing and beautiful.

Kill all poachers.

Pic related. Truck full of armed rangers about to go btfo a poacher en prem.

that's nice
i wanna someday go to the park

also good luck with those rangers

+1 for Cecil's team

You would love it nippon sama.

The animals are majestic to watch. Especially the elephants. Gotta go early in the morning or at night to see the felines though.

Here’s a pic of a rare sighting of a leopard in a tree. This one, along with my pics of a momma rhino and her baby rhino, are my rarest and proudest sightings from Kruger.

If I was hunting poachers I would just kill them and dump them off the back of a truck near a Pride.

>If
Too bad you’re a pussy lel.

We should bring back colloseum games and watch pedos get devoured by lions. Would be cozy.

looks more like a truck full of NIGGERS to me

Good

Finally some good news in the fucking world.
I hope he suffered while he died.

Nice one kitty cat!

ITT: leftist environmentalist carebears who are against hunting.

Go to Kruger for the animals.

Stay for the black on black violence.

(Although I did see plenty of white rangers also)

Justice served.

Good.

#NotAllLions #CatOfPeace

>pedophiles are worse than murderers

Just so you know, the rangers at Kruger do hunt the animals if their populations start threatening the ecosystem.

They routinely cull hundreds of elephants because of the destruction and damage to the bush they create.

Poachers on the other hand come in and destroy this fragile balance, and they also let the animals suffer because all they do is saw off horns or nails or tusks and them just let the poor mutilted animal die.

These poachers are not hunters. They are wasting precious life.

Why don't we just take all the wild, aggressive Pitbulls that nobody wants, and put them in a park? Charge people $50 for a day of hunting.

>A loaded hunting rifle and ammunition were found next to the body
you mean "found next to the head"

good kitty

nah man. hunters generally hate poachers too.

They should charge to come hunt them instead, lots of people would pay buccoo bucks to shoot an elephant

Not mentioned in the article:
The poacher, like all the poachers, was black.

This. the lions earned it.

this

those who are against hunting for eating are idiots but poachers and retards who cannot understand the ecosystem on which we can live are even worse

Murder victims dont go on to murder other people.

feels good man!

this dude got destroyed by the laws of nature. don't play games you can't win. the lions proved themselves to be the superior beings in this instance. it's commie bullshit to assume you're going to win every time against an animal just because of technology and the ability to kill at a distance.

greatest news in a week

Poor lions are probably already dead of AIDs.

F

You don't need to be an environmentalist to hate the damage poaching does to the enviroment and the survival of hunting. This is like saying someone who disagrees with killing 10k buffalo just for fun is a animal rights activists. You can't act like a retard unaunccounted for a long time without messing shit up for everyone.

Good kitty.

Don't hunt K-selected predators

Those who mess with Africa are doomed to fail.

>Why don't we just take all the wild, aggressive Pitbulls that nobody wants, and put them in a park?
The nigger dogs would just kill each other, just like niggers in Cicongo. You could just set up dozens of live-feed cams and make money off the ads.

>Those who mess with Africa are doomed to fail
Like the niggers who live there?

How did the Lion know to leave the head for ID purposes?

>Leaving Just His Head

Even the Lion knows that black brains are no good

>oh look I said nigger on the internet
>how cool

Stupid germcunt, if you have nothing better to add to the discussion, then keep those sausages fingers off the keyboard.

The head is too bony and has the least meat. It’s not surprising.

STR, DEX > gun

just wait several hours, the black man will be reassembled and spit back out.

Because lions don't normally eat the head of any animal since it is mostly skin and bone.

does it bother anybody else that you would have zero chance at fighting a lion hand to hand. Like not even a sliver of a possibility that you would win

You sidestep and gouge it's eyes out, you can choke it out too if your really fit.

Jaguar > Lion

>does it bother anybody else that you would have zero chance at fighting a lion hand to hand
No, what part of Canada has lions? Of course people don't fair so well against bears either

Get to it's back and put it in a propper rear naked choke. There is a reason why it's called the lion killer in spanish.

are you people aware what big cats can do in split second?

>are you people aware what big cats can do in split second?
Get fucking roundhoused?

Was it a nigger?

Good, He got what he deserved for killing innocent animals for his own profit.

How many Zebra's will it take to get the taste of nigger out of his mouth?

I thought this video was real when I seen it on facebook:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys5aEp39-4

now there is a real story of a poacher getting killed.
lol

>my thigh really hurts now its been ripped open

South Africa getting heated

nah, they're strong, but you can grapple the mane pretty easily and subdue them. now a shaved greased-up lion? that slippery cunt will cut you

murderers are usually motivated by profit , child molesting pedophiles get off on corrupting the innocent. most murderers hate pedos.

>implying i wouldn't just befriend the lion like a true white man

youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8

If it's a boy lion you could start jacking it off as a sign of truce and maybe spread your boipucc later to seal the deal

Slice your tupee right off?

Okay, and everyone I know who hunts understands the risk. The man was bested at his own attempt of hunting. Nothing to worry about here, and for once I think a bit of justice may have been served on African soil.

Is there a pic of the head

We are a weak squishy species sadly. There are men out there who have killed smaller cats like cougars with their hands though.

Nice, would buy this lion a steak.

Noice