Take the lookspill

>people treat you better if you are attractive
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're hot
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you
>even elections are largely based on looks
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares its a beautiful gift just to be alive

this

take the chillpill and chill out, life is pretty cool.

When you stay on the surface of life you only see reflections. Don't get trapped in the media jew user.

No its all confidence and not the fact you wear expensive lavish clothing. Let's not forget you rarely get rejected because you pursue girls that like you off the bat, and so you never display any neediness nor whine. Yes all you need is "game." Nevermind you are ugly and yet you still get the grill only for her to leave you 2 months later for a better.

YOU LITERALLY JUST NEED A TICK NECK TO BE ATTRACKTIVE AS A MALE

>THE THE NECK PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

There is no chillpill only blue pill.

THE NECK MAKES THE MAN

>women care SOLELY about looks,
Women care solely about resources. Looks don't matter if you have what she wants/needs.

Okay I can be in, but ...

HOW do I spot taking energy drink, I think i'm addicted to it.

How do I cook better? I'm not used to cook veggies

and How do I keep the motivation up?

So why would an ugly teacher give a Chad/Stacey (let's say no sexual attraction exists between the two) better grades?

WOMEN ONLY. ARE ABOUT HOW THICK YOUR NECK IS

>picture related, left beta male friend Zone - right side alpha man slayer

From rugby player to news anchor.

wait so the bigger necks are better? Or other way?

Did i stumble upon birth of neck meme?

FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH THIS!

Just look at the pictures

I hate narcisstic people and I hate op for making me reply to his post.

FFFFUCK I CAN'T TELL

This is true, even if OP is a flag fag
>be me 6'3" 300lb fat ass
>get sick lose 100lbs
>fucking chad all of a sudden
>people treat me different
>everyone is 10x nicer to me now
Looks do fucking matter.

Well said.

Energy Drinks.
I think ice cold water with flavoring in travel containers is how I stopped. Like British Squash but they have "mio" that is higher concentrated in the US. Then making drip espresso at home for caffeine (Vietnamese coffee strainer).

Veg is easy. Cans work wonders. If you cut out other fats, olive oil on any veg plus some spices, in a pot heated, or stir fried. Just keep the salt low and you stop missing fast food.

Stay motivated. Get a small pad of paper and make notes constantly. Start meditation, or at least dedicate time to being quiet. No phones, screens or interruption. Look at "mindfulness exercises".

No, you're just a new fag

Aware me on how to widen my neck

Even if you are muscular a pencil neck will make you look like a fucking beta

How do i get thig neg

Daily reminder, if you are ugly you should have less right indue to your inferior genetics.

Born with a thick neck

Am a chad

Can confirm this meme.

In that case you might havE AUTISM and in that case I can’t help you, work on your mental thing first

shrugs?

thank you user

You are describing the halo effect in psychology

AUTISM???

YouTube neck excercises

Just look at this picture >Left side FUCKING LOSER FIRENDZONE
>RIGHTSIDE CHAD THUNDERCOCK

this
but also he is beautiful. how do I become beautiful like that

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

That's where you're wrong bucko!

Who the fuck cares about women. All they are is leeches who are looking for something to gain for themselves

>even elections are largely based on looks
This is true. Only this time everyone was ugly. Trump's aesthetic is arguably ugly but iconic. Meanwhile the other choice was frumpy grandma.

Oh I swallowed the lookspill at birth believe me. I get made fun of almost weekly, and no one has ever been willing to hire me for a retail/service job.

People who have problems with facial differences tend to have autism or asberger syndrome

Just trying to help senpai

My mother literally lived for 50 years without noticing she was an aspie

this is total bullshit
t. stud

chillpill is just like the redpill, except for the autism and bitterness like OP.

FPBP

Nice. Thick neck + large traps here.

I want to add one more thing: the most "attractive" people I have ever met have always been narcissistic, crazy, and downright stupid. Being less-than-perfect in your natural appearance teaches you wisdom.

Damn, that's gay.

A THICK NECK IS ALL THAT A MAN NEEDS

HE CAN EVEN CUT HIS HAIR IF HIS HAIR IS THICK ENOUGH AND NO ONE WILL EVEN CARE BACUSE AT THE TOP OF THE HYRARCHY OF LOOKS A THICK NECK IS AT THE TOP

yeah but are you an autist if you think a neck is part of a face

This man is awake. The struggle never ends.

are you memeing or is this serious
why do you have all these neck pics

Gotta be careful with the traps, women can have certain fear with man with hypertrophied traps.

>tfw got fit and my fat family just crabbucketed me

I remember once my sister had some girl friends over and I took a shower, was walking back to my room in a towel, naturally, and my dad went nuts at me telling me to cover up my body.

Then the constant, unending "Why dont you eat with us" or "Youre gonna fade away to a shadow!" when I was still above 15% bodyfat.

What's it like betamales putting you on a pedistal like this? What would a stud if less intelligence think.

FUUUUCK
HOW DO I GET
A THIICC NECK

I don't understand why an 11/10 man loses time with a 7/10 roastie

Being ugly is not that bad. People won't fuck with you that's for sure.
I'll head butt your pretty face in Chad if you dare to step me.

It’s for political reason, imagine the thin necked losers I posted talking to normies about their politics, now imagine the thick necked version.

People will literally do what thick necked man tell them to do. This is why you see many fat CEOs they mimic a thick neck with fat. It still works tho!
Look at how ugly his face actually is, his big neck and traps make the women wet.

>and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
Not really, ugly people can't lose a beauty they've never had.

IMO It's better to be born ugly than be born pretty/handsome and lose it some day.

Oh right, and it's better to look good on the inside instead of just the outside.

All you soyboys need to do to get a thicc neck is heavy shrugs and shoulder work. Either hold heavy shit in your hands and shrug your shoulders or push heavy weight directly above you. One sec of shrugs and my neck grows half an inch both ways, it's that easy

I'd say neck length also plays a role in this pic.

You ugly as fuck

i been shrugging for 10 minutes now and i work in an open office

Can confirm.
As a trophy husband whos wife is a powerful attorney I get to work out, play vidya and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.
It's amazing.
My wife comes home, I fuck her brains out and then I tell her how much money I need to buy new guns and video games.
Thanks feminism.

>retail/service job
Bottom of the lowest low in the food chain. Get a job late at night where you get paid extra just for it being late and the work easier.

girl's name?

Look at this mother fucker for example, he is like a 1/10 because his neck is tiny

With a thick neck he would be like a 7/10

>SWOLLOW THE FUCKING NECK PILL

Whatever ugly people have to tell themselves to feel better

>tfw necklet

post example of neck excercises

Did it ever strike you that this guy is popular because of his badboy attitude and not because of his looks? That women actually are attracted to alphas rather than rice guys, irregardless of the way they look?

I am talking about raw sexual attraction here. You can get a hot wife if you're rich but she'll fuck the pool boy.

Only because a longer neck is harder to get thick

It doesn’t matter if long or short, IT BETTER BE FUCKING THICK OTHERWISE KILLYOURSE;F

Why the hell did he settle for a 7/10?

Thick necks look ugly as fuck.
Why do y'all insist they look good

OP is a subversive shill and this thread is bullshit GTFO

i need neckpill generals erry week

youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk

Did it ever strike you its both?

Neck pill sounds like something entirely different to me
>pic related

where could I find such a job? Never seen something like that around here.
Problem is, additionaly to being ugly, I'm also retarded so I can't do superior studies.

Bullshit.
The reason women (and men) are "shallow" is not because of the media or social conditioning or big pharma or whatever, it's fucking BIOLOGY.
Humans are naturally drawn to beautiful people, because it indicates health and strenght ie good genes.
The media conditioning is actually for the OPPOSITE ie muh beauty on the inside that everyone loves to virtue signal about. Then you actually go outside and see that's bullshit. Humans are animals deal with it.

ok faggot we get it now show us the best neck exercises that wont cause injury

The nekcpill is so fucking dangerous because once a man realizes this they want to keep it a secret so that all he will be the only one getting the bitches.

But for political reasons we need to spread it here everyday, because if Sup Forums would have sollowed the neck pill years ago the “cringy kekistanis” wouldn’t have been g]cringy with tick fucking necks

First of all it's a 8. And maybe she was a pure hearted and cultured virgin user. We don't know. I'd rather settle for a 5/10 virgin than for a 9/10 roastie.

i want /r9k/ to leave

LOOK AT THIS PIC,

>RIGHT SIDE: NORMIE ASSHOLE
>LEFTSIDE: MODEL 10/10

It's true tho. Let's say you're a 10/10 Chad or Stacey then the next day you wake up a douche nozzle 1.2/10.

You'll go insane. That's a fact.

Meanwhile if you were born 1.2 you have a small chance to adapt.

Look up conditiong neck for Braz ji jitsu /wrestling

You are literally comparing a deformed abortion to a normal male.
FUCKING DO THE SAME BUT COMPARE HIM TO AN AVERAGE MALE

and I guarantee you we are all more like the average then your extreme case you subversive fuckface

Actually just get a neck harness and you’ll just magically crow your neck and be the fucking alpha of your family, country, nation

This is true, I am a tall, blond, blue eyed huwhite man and women randomly smile at me at bus stops or when I buy coffee, in class, treating me with respect and complementing me about my looks etc. I instinctively shy away from ugly low status males, it's done completely unconsciously, the lookspill is real.

While all that is true, there is no benefit to taking this "redpill" unless there are things you can change to significantly improve your attractiveness. There is no point in worrying about things out of your control or wallowing in self-pity because of them. Improve what you can change, accept what you can't change.

How thick is your neck. Lombardo?