i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 14
>Opposition sources claim that HTS sold military helicopter parts and equipment from Taftanaz airbase to the SAA
>Turkish military delegation enters Idlib to set up new deescalation zone in Ma’arat Al-Nu’man
>Tillerson; "Fight against ISIS is not over" Olive Branch Op “has detracted from our fight to defeat Isis in eastern Syria”
>US military used B-52 bombers and AC-130 gunships on DeZ airstrikes last week
>Russian Ministry source; "Information disseminated by Bloomberg about hundreds of Russian nationals killed is disinformation”
>US Air Force insists Feb 7th airstrike in Syria was ‘self-defence’
>NW Afrin; FSA capture Qoudah Qawi inside the strategic Rajou District from YPG
>Opposition sources; SAA is currently shelling US backed forces at Aj-Junaynah and Husseinia from the Ayyash district of Deir Ezzor city
>Turkey deploys elite urban warfare unit of several hundred fighters to Janadaris in SW Afrin
>Iran calls on US to immediately withdraw from Syria in response to recent comments by Tillerson
>Netanyahu said on Wednesday that his government is “stable”, criticized police investigation into him

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/418794-un-discussion-middle-east/
archive.is/AEVbG
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/963795067092766720
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-usa/u-s-funding-of-syrian-ypg-militia-will-impact-turkeys-decisions-erdogan-idUSKBN1FX0XP
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lHF5OpFiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

death to america

What to America, of course?

A happy valentines day

A happy valentine's death.

UND DAS HEIST!!!

rt.com/on-air/418794-un-discussion-middle-east/
stream

Jews = __ __
Polaks = __ __
Belgian =__ __
Greeks = __ __
Spanish = __ __
French = __ __
Germans = __ __
Italians = __ __
Scandinavians = __ __
Netherlands = __ __

constant mutt shaming?

>Her smile graced his presence
>He was at a loss, not just for words, but for everything. Nothing coursed through his mind like that ever before, no Victory
Day parade, no gleaming tanks and jets, no proud soldiers marching in lock step unison could be as perfect as her smile.
>He would let Red Square go to ruin if she desired
>He would forfeit the Crimea if she asked
>He would live as a beggar, bathing in the Volga and melting Siberian snow to quench his thirst if she had the mere thought
>He would retake Constantinople, bulldoze it to the ground, rebuild it to it's former Byzantine glory, but burn it to ground, and then destroy the ashes if she believed only a minor detail was out of place
>He made his decision, he wouldn't do it for her betrothed, he wouldn't do it to save the world from terror, he wouldn't do it for the continuation of good relations with Shia states, he would do it for her

>Years later, Oliver Stone would crawl out of his deathbed and ask for a second interview with him. At the end of the questions Oliver had one last query....
>"Have you ever truly loved anyone Mr. Putin?"

>He'd stare into the distance, a gleam in his eyes would reappear, just like the one all those years ago when she smiled at him.
>"I once saw a rose in the desert, and upon seeing it I wished to pull it from the ground and make it mine. But the barren landscape needed that rose more than I did, it was the only beautiful thing it had."

I just watched an Israeli interview, and holy fuck, the ugliest language ever. Nothing good comes out of the kikes.

>the goy's face when Assad is still winning

>Assad Angers Iran by Opening Doors for Moscow Investment
>Iran's taken shots at the 'thankless' Syrian president for handing reconstruction over to Russia.
>The regime’s dealings with Russia to implement economic projects in Syria has angered Iran, which sees itself as distant from the economic gains of “reconstruction” projects in a country whose infrastructure has been severely damaged since the regime started military operations in 2011.
>The Iranian Qanoon newspaper attacked Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, describing him as “without principles” and thankless because of his agreements with the Russians over handing the reconstruction of Syria to Russia rather than Iran.
>The newspaper said in an article published under the headline “No share for Iran in the Syrian bazaar,” that “Assad wants to trim Iran’s nails in Syria after the defeat of the Islamic State group [ISIS] and the entry into a new stage.”
>The newspaper said that it was Iran’s right to take its share in Syria, even if by force, saying: “The right is to be taken. Despite the attempt by some in Iran to hide the facts around the loss of our share in Syria, our people will know and will be aware of what is happening to us in Syria.”
archive.is/AEVbG

LMAO Shia dogs BTFO

NO attention-whoring weebshit b*lkent faggots below this line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did they talked east german?

yes let them kill each other

1/4

2/4
\m/

Slava ukra... Allahu Akbar?

Says the Persian ass rug whose language sounds like two apes raping each other anally.
Neck yourself turdshit.

fisabilillah

>Qanoon
>Qanon
intredasting :-DDDDD

xth for desctruction of ZOG

>being this triggered

chill jew

>Jews = White & Based
>Polaks = Black & Based
>Belgian = Dutch in denial
>Greeks = Ancestors rolling in their graves
>Spanish = muh ham
>French = Verwijder croissant
>Germans = White & Based once upon a time
>Italians = Mediterranean belgium
>Scandinavians = German in denial
>Netherlands = German in denial

>160441726
kill yourself my man

>Scandinavians = German in denial

Megu-... Explo-... Bomb th-... I don't know, I'm not in a good mood right now.

Whatever it was made my ears bleed.
Don't be assblasted over a fact, you fucking kike. You're language is shit, while Farsi is one of the most beautiful languages. Choke on a dick and die please.

so now that dust is settling, does isis = jews or no? what were they gonna do if they had won? was the plan to just have isis kill everyone and then "we" go clean up isis and then give everything to (((our greatest ally)))?

remember the time that neckbeard general stepped on a fucking landmine? what a dumbass

>Being Swedish
>Germans in denial
double BTFO

thats not how you do it dawg, draw a thick circular line on the eyes only, dont it it go over the drawing.

>160441957
Good, hope your faggot ass suckles a barrel.

>I'm not in a good mood right now.
Me too.

>160442247
same goes for (You)

why do jihadis hate assad?

death to amrika

Is that sargon?

>farsi
>beautiful
Kys muzzieboi

Probably east german then.
You literally get ear cancer if you listen to them
You are beond fucked

>@OliveBranchOp

>Breaking news!

>During Operation Olive Branch, 46 terrorists of PKK/KCK/PYD-YPG and DEASH were neutralised.

>Since the beginning of the operation the number of neutralised terrorists reached 1,485

What in the hell...

Your opinion is only good for shoving it up your gaping ass. Please do so.

>@OliveBranchOp

>TAF and TAF-backed FSA forces liberated Qude village from PYD/PKK terrorists in #Afrin

>46 terrorists of PKK/KCK/PYD-YPG and DEASH were neutralised.
>number of neutralised terrorists reached 1,485
Who does the 1439 belong to?

>Nothing good comes out of the kikes.
There's one thing. Soap

>@AlSuraEnglish

>#BREAKING - #Kurdish #YPG forces distribute flyers in Ayn Issa demanding compulsory attendance of march against #Turkey and closing of shops other than bakeries, pharmacists and doctors.

>t. Iranophobe kike shill

Not to America you moron, Americans are jew slaves and are forced to fight for Zion until their deaths.
Jews have enslaved and exterminated many peoples throughout history and it's not the victims fault.

kek no, his name is onur taner, he got kicked out of b*lk*nt after stalking *nzu countless times and finally snapping out and molesting a minor

>closing of shops other than bakeries, pharmacists and doctors.
So you're saying that there are still any bakeries, pharmacists and doctors still working/alive in syria right now?

t. Abdul al ameriki

>march against #Turkey

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That is a pretty cool Kagawa life you got there.
>Who does the 1439 belong to?
Stuff?
Stuff in Afrin?

Actually Farsi sounds very nice to a German listener.
What's actually atrocious is Yiddish, which is a retarded gypsy version of German. I shiver whenever I think of it.
Why can't you fuckers learn to speak German properly?

user cool down.
Lizard people are not that bad at all.
Its all Illuminatis fault

>160442842
>t. tyrone jose d'zhang

>kek no, his name is onur taner, he got kicked out of b*lk*nt after stalking *nzu countless times and finally snapping out and molesting a minor
Wow, look at that.
Do you have a single fact to prove that imaginary drama of yours?

>@FSAPlatform

>NEW #Map || #Idlib

>Newly Updated:
>Percentage control across Idlib province:

>84.9% Opposition forces
>15.1% Regime forces
>00.0% Daesh

Who the fuck are you?

sargurk?

>he's actually onur
omg kys

Hold the fuck up, are you actually O.T? No wonder you were so odious.

What dü yoü thünk öbaüt est görmön?

>@FSAPlatform

>#Breaking || #Daraa

>Several civilians wounded as a result of regime shelling of liberated neighborhoods of Daraa with mortar shells, in violation of south west #Syria ceasefire

Tell me /sg/, how many civilians did Assad actually bomb?

Who the fuck is Onur?
The Ottoman?

Unironically, their site is really good for identifying Majoosi militias and their locations

Bless.

t. memeflag shill
Who are you?

stop pretending. REVEAL THY SELF

>@JulianRoepcke

>So part of the #Astana "De-Escalation Zone" deal is to return the Mi-8 wreckages from the likely future #TurkishArmy base in #Taftanaz to regime-held areas ...
Happening now.
>#Syria

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/963795067092766720

8 gazillion.
Are you having a seizure?

>I was actually talking to and sharing a general with O.T. all this time

kikes get rekt

>U.S. funding of Syrian YPG militia will impact Turkey's decisions: Erdogan

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-usa/u-s-funding-of-syrian-ypg-militia-will-impact-turkeys-decisions-erdogan-idUSKBN1FX0XP

G-GUYS WHERE THE FUCK IS EEEEEEEEEEEERIKA ?

>Why can't you fuckers learn to speak German properly
t. literally Hitler

Seen it, carry on m8.
Here is your (You).

Why do serbs look like ISIS?

KAAAARINA!
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lHF5OpFiw

Radio Free Europe, the Daily Beast, and like every other neocon publication is really emphasizing the HUGE number of Russians killed and what a MASSIVE battle it was
I don't know what the US government is trying to say here really

Feels good german isn't the worlds language.
Loling at retaded mutts at this point

Fluff the aging cold warriors and get those renewed subscriptions.

most of the medi has been blacked

:o
>show what happened after!
Are there any definite reports of the ISIS prisoners getting executed?
>t. doesn't want to attack Leningrad because they are scared to ange Russians

Hitler was a revisionist and should have been assassinated and be replaced with someone more capable of leading.

>160443507
>Are you having a seizure?

>Are there any definite reports of the ISIS prisoners getting executed?

I have yet to find any evidence. It remains unconfirmed as far as I know.