Trump gets cucked once again!

Trump gets cucked once again!
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article199776894.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xi9WG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

yeaaaaaaah it's a federal census, commiefornia doesn't get any say in the matter.

>implying anyone is going to read that shit

archive.is/xi9WG

Lol this guy is retarded.

>Becerra and his cohorts, in a letter to U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, add that such a question would violate the U.S. Census Bureau’s obligations under the Constitution because it requires “counting the whole number of persons in each State,” not just citizens.

here
Whoops, replied early accidentally.

Anyhow, this guy is saying that a question asking about citizenship would be illegal because it would somehow exclude those without citizenship from the census.

ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT CITIZENSHIP DOES NOT MEAN YOU DON'T COUNT THE PEOPLE WHO SAY NO.

It's like saying a question about gender somehow would be illegal because you're excluding women. There's no proof that this would be the intent, nor do they have to if they do ask that question (and they do).

simple solution, de-person non-citizens.

This is batshit fucking insane. Holy shit

>Wanting illegal alien population to count for seats in the house

FUCK THIS GUY. Literal fucking traitor

Oh they'll get counted alright
I bet ICE agents are really good accountants

Isnt this just like the southern states asking for slaves to be counted because they wanted to boost their house representation

Ok, all we can do is assume everyone in the state with a beany name is illegal. Time to go back.

Yes, but liberals are retarded faggots and don't get the irony. They think it's magically ok when they just ignore the federal government, but god forbid some evil racist white supremacists in the south do it. I don't consider Commiefornia a state anyways

>we should include non-citizens when deciding where congressional seats are appointed because... uh...

No, you fucking open borders nigger loving kike degenerate fucking filth. How about you give me your home address instead? I'd love that.

His parents were illegals

When does Trump start raiding Sacramento and hanging motherfuckers for treason

>implying Trump will listen

>implying illegals will ever self identify in CA

California needs to be invaded by the Marines and every man, woman, child and dog there needs to be murdered

>every man, woman, child and dog there needs to be murdered
Hey you racist. That's fucked up.
Leave the poor dogs alone

9th circuit