Im sick of whites hating on jews

I dont understand the hate on jew and calling them niggers. They take care and love each other no matter what. We are the true niggers who divide ourself on nations, language, church, slavs, nords, celts, mediterrean,etc. We whites deserve to be dominated by jews.

I've already had jews tell me they want whites to die. We must all hate each other?

fuck off jew nigger

Oh look, another divide and conquer thread again by someone non-white.

Nice try schlomo

no jew has ever been called a nigger you dumbshit, you bring shame to your hebrew heritage now fuck off kike.

>memflag
>philosemite
Sage

1 post by the OP don't feed the JIDF slide threads

>replies
this is what i mean, typical nigger behaviour. Yes you can safely identify me as jew

ITT: facts vs "LMDLJDMLKJAMLJDLUI JIDF LMAO XDDDDDDD U WON TRIK ME SHLOMO XDDDD LMAO LOL ROFL DAJOOZ MUH BLOO AYZ"

Fuck of Jewnigger

>They take care and love each other no matter what.
Yea and they're taking care of white people real good too huh?
I don't give a fuck if they're in charge. They can be in charge if they're beneficial to society.
However all the whites vanishing is not beneficial to society. So once again, we shall deal with Jews. Just like we have before.
They are a corrupting influence always.
> We whites
> We
Not so much Jew.

Careful guys, the jewnigger is here

Source?

>Hating on

Fuck off with your ebonics. While people don't use this type of poor pidgin English.

>I dont understand the hate on jew and calling them niggers
Then you don't belong here you filthy dreidel-nigger loving faggot

This is now a jew nigger bashing thread

jews are based. red pilling the masses since. pol confiremd nazis are scum board now.

oy

Anti-Semites believing in the Jew meme have the same IQ as niggers blaming whites and the same cultural level.

shoo shoo evil jew

I'm not going to lie, I wish that white people had the same sense of community, identity, and self-reliance as Jews. At the same time though that can probably only come about as a result of being a high performing minority in a society that dislikes you. If we extrapolate global affairs a hundred years into the future....well, whites are going to be a high performing minority in a world that hates them. Guess we do get to be the Jews of the future.

this

If you can't understand the hate directed at jews, you are intentionally deluding yourself, schlomo.

Every jew I knew was a die hard lefty nut

Anti-Semites are subhuman, there's no reason to start a polite discussion with animal niggers they don't understand a civilised language.

Jews ran the USSR

>I dont understand the hate on jew and calling them niggers
>We are the true niggers
>We whites

pick one schlomo!

I have noticed they are very community based while whites fight with each other every damn thing. Jews help each other financially and spiritually. Even if you are the one nut job in the community, they will still talk to you like family where whites throw you in a home to be abused by othersi even f you're too actually family. How whites treat their elderly family members says a lot. The fact that jews are going strong now and whites are hated and dying off should say something. Instead these idiots just shit talk and drool rather than learn how jews managed to take over and fuck them over.

>Russian bot tactics

Even the evil do good to their own.

intresting, thank you for being constructive

I'm not as stupid as you to believe in your underdeveloped memes, clown. People run the USSR.

Yes, well, literally the entire world is sick of Jews corrupt, parasitic, destructive influence on our society.

So you can fuck off and literally all go live in Israel where you belong. I can't wait until these baby-boomer cuckold White-Liberal Freemason friends of yours die off.

Then you'll all be wiped out by your Arab neighbors.

Jews = Marxist
Ussr = communist
Marxist = communist
Communist = jew
Jew= ussr

Jews are not hated only by whites, asians, blacks, arabs, persians and all the other people hate them too, don't make this a white thing.

Go back to Israel kike

then stop hating on us.

im trying to say in someway that jews are not were they are because of hate. There must be something more

shutup you lyin kike

>”I wonder why white people hate jews”
>”Whites deserve to be dominated by jews”

I think that if you could smell the bullshit dribbling out from between the gums you’ve been flapping, then you’d understand how you answered your own question.

Whites don’t “deserve” to be dominated by jews. White people only brought what they believed was best for everyone until (((they))) fucked everything up for the long haul. No more nuclear families, no more seeing marriage as a sacred institution, no more national identity, and no more freedom to feel proud in one’s own race without fear of being ostracized by the rest of the world. Pathos being our greatest weapon (second only to money), how would you feel if you were in their shoes?

Whatever is inherently good about white culture is now constantly under attack because of an old-testament-based superiority complex.

t. jew who knows too much

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Yeah they love each other.

And meanwhile are the biggest tyrants that cuck the whole world.
Fuck zionist jews

Most "Jews" are Germanic and Slav.

Remember when kikes actually tried to be crypto-jews? Atleast you had some fun discovering them, this is just sad.

>national identity
shady concept which raised along with jew power
>white culture is now constantly under attack because of an old-testament-based superiority complex
and race-mixing

>we whites

Hey there Rabbi

Hating Jews transcends race and ethnicity
Expelled from over 200 countries, not all white
Islam is the most notorious Jew haters
The only regions where it's illegal to deny holohoax are EUROPEAN
Somewhere in the middle of the jungle is a brown man in loin cloth that hates Jews

Yeah goym stop hating us. I mean, I know we control everything and want to wipe out the white race but still, don't hate us.

Now go back to your daily shitty lives, good goym.

I am sick of jews

>We whites deserve to be dominated by jews
((( )))
not even funny anymore , someone get the gas valve

oy vei in all fields

JIDF = SAGE

asians adore jews