blog.sivanaspirit.com/the-similarities-of-hinduism-and-christianity/
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
oodegr.com/english/papismos/papismos.htm
oodegr.com/english/papismos/great_schism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's all based on demonic worship

How do you know what I do faggot

i came from an atheist leftist family but i've interested myself a lot with the catholic church history since few months and i wouldn't say i had a revelation but i want to be part of it since i knew about the third secret of Fatima and the incoming end of time before it's too late for my soul. Do you know the differents steps to become baptised ? Should i trust the church since i know it's have been perverted from within since Vatican II ?
I don't know anyone who is christian in my family nor my relatives, how should i convince them they have to follow the Christ's Words to the salvation of their soul ? I don't mind being mocked but i have to try.
Please help me.

What is the third secret?

Just go to a local church and talk with a priest. Spill all your thoughts on him. He will help you find your way

the end of the Vatican and the upcoming of the antichrist within the church will come in 2029.

my local church doesn't have a priest anymore, compared to the sixties, we have 1 priest /400. France is no longer the daughter of the church

>Should i trust the church since i know it's have been perverted from within since Vatican II
having some trust in the priests and bishops as authority figures is a basic tenant of catholicism. don't be one of those dudes who shits on the pope and vatican II, it's fucking cringey. those retards don't even know about their own religion and end up serving anti-catholic interests by increasing the factionalism inside the church.

user you should go to a protestant church. Catholicism has too many secrets and formalities. Try an honest one with an honest community.

I attend Bible college and seminary

are you kiding ? most of the archbishop and priests say Vatican II is a creation of the demon

youtube.com/watch?v=6HmNBCbkoVQ

On average, pastors don't know shit on what they're talking about.

that's just a few rad trads

Because christianity is a demented cult for spiritual semites

youtube.com/watch?v=U5DQuN2KQTY a little bit more if you are interested with the question

Because I don't want to give 10% of my income to Jews

I can't believe in a god i believe in my natioan that's my religion and i cherish traditional religion but it's not for me

They're government ran cuck factories that teach subservience to government authority and passivity.

I have an IQ of 130 so I’m a bit too intelligent to believe in sky faeries.

jesus said it's unnecessary

Because Chrishtianity ish BS.

>2018 not adopting hinduism
blog.sivanaspirit.com/the-similarities-of-hinduism-and-christianity/

I do, I actually went to the Temple yesterday too and going to institute today.

This is a typical ONE LINER Kikeshill slide thread. If you respond unironically to slide threads in any receptive way you are a Kikeshill.

Mods please ban every poster who uses one line posts to open threads. because at this point they are all Jewniggers.

Make the Jew work for its shekels. They crapflood Sup Forums because they are afraid. They should be.

so many atheist lefties
you are the reason western society is shit nowadays

Because God doesn't live in a church, and we have other avenues for social interaction today...

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

You are all worshiping demons

Just did this morning.

because i'm filled with hatred for people and i'll just be sitting there whilst the cunt bangs on about loving everybody and forgiving people, can't do it

the catholic church have been perverted from the very beginning. What are you witnessing is its the latest stage of its decay.
I would advice you to look into the orthodox church. Just for your own curiosity.you can find some informations at oodegr.com/english/papismos/papismos.htm and more specific oodegr.com/english/papismos/great_schism.htm

If you ll dig deeper you will see the depths of it s theology and beauty.

>go to church and praise the good kid
>come home and watch this heresy

Help brothers.

>it's all based on demonic worship
kek

I can't go to church, it's incredibly boring.

Because the church is anti-white

Look at this christcuck typing from a pamplet.

>because i'm filled with hatred for people and i'll just be sitting there whilst the cunt bangs on about loving everybody and forgiving people, can't do it
kek

>but i want to be part of it since i knew about the third secret of Fatima and the incoming end of time before it's too late for my soul.

How can people on /pol, who consider themselves as redpilled, to be so retarded to swallow the biggest bluepill of all times?
religions are a fucking ridiculous waste of time.

Lets be real church is boring

Raised a catholic, I wanted to rebel.

also metalhead image

To many false prophets. I don’t want to play discernment gymnastics for several hours on Sunday when I can just read the word of God.

Christianity is for soyboys and women

>160446158
If a god exists I'm sure you don't need to go on some cult to please him.

The church is in eclipse
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

i'm not christian anymore.

Google the archdiocese that runs the church where you live and email them. Ask about what church has an active priest, etc. I joined the Freemasons after I googled the local lodge and emailed the guy in charge

>discernment gymnastics
this is a top tier way of expressing what it's like

I wish i was kidding

This flag is horrific. There are so many good Christian flags throughout history. I hate evangelicals.

I didn't know until recently that so many people in France are traditionally atheist, even your grandparents aren't/weren't religious?

That crown goes back to Egypt, way before Babylon.

HOL UP

WE