ITT: Post images that BTFO pol and its shitty ideologies

ITT: Post images that BTFO pol and its shitty ideologies

lol are you buttmad turkroach?

how does this btfo pol

how does your paper do that? by showing capitalist countrys and with white or asian population a re best?
also china basicly has adopted capitalism.they do not plan the economy anymore.

This pic triggers the Sup Forumsack.

>muh greatest american general

>MUH ROMAN EMPIRE MUH WE GODS GIFT TO EARTH

You rage you lose

So unsatisfied, not even triggered once
You childfuckers are terrible at this

Because you're irrelevant and so is your country.

AFAIK Heraclius became ill and had declining health by that point. He was pushing 60 and was stuck in Constantinople unable to lead the armies. Heraclius was the sole reason why the Byzantines were able to mount their massive comeback against the Sassanids, the other generals of the Byzantine army were total fucking trash. The Byzantines were getting trashed by Sassanid Persia, Heraclius trashed the Persians and held off the Arabs, then Heraclius fell ill and the Byzantines got trashed by the Arabs.

You have to understand that the Byzantine-Sassanid War that preceded the Arab invasions was an incredibly brutal and costly war. The Byzantines were able to survive for another 800 years but Persia was overrun. It's a very sad thing, what happened to Persia. That invasion ended Persia as a world power, with cultural influence felt the world over, their religion was smashed to nothing and they were forced to adopt a foreign religion, their land was repeatedly invaded by Turks, then Mongols, then Uzbeks led by Timur which splintered into small states run by Uzbeks, Arabs, and Azeris. It wasn't until fucking 1500 that a Persian state run by Persians ruled Persia, 850 years of foreign subjugation. It's sad and terrible that things happened that way.

You put too much effort into such a low effort thread desu

I have a tendency to go off on tangents whenever the Byzantines or Sassanids are brought up. I fucking love the history of Sassanid Persia and Byzantine Greece. Alexios I was the GOAT Roman Emperor.

Timur was the greater emperor ever made, imo. Do you have an opinion about him?

I don't really have too much of an opinion of him, I haven't done enough reading on him. I do find it funny that he considered himself a ghazi, a warrior of the Islamic faith, and yet he burned half of the Muslim world to the ground.

Your image shows that whites and east chinks are the only people in the world that are useful. How does that go against anything Sup Forums says?

Weeew Thank God I have an 11' by 8' monster cock.

>13" cock
>enjoyable
Jesus even I know this is bullshit. That would just hurt like hell