How can we stop Islamophobia?

US Resettles More Christian Refugees Than Muslims as Overall Numbers Plummet

>The Trump administration has drastically reduced the number of refugees allowed into the United States, but even as overall levels fall, the country is resettling more Christians than Muslims.

>According to official State Department data, numbers are down across the board for refugee resettlement, but the drop appears to be especially acute for Muslims. In 2017, 11,493 Muslim refugees were resettled, while 15,548 Christians were. As of February 7, 281 Muslim refugees have been admitted this year, compared with 1,200 Christians, continuing a trend from the first six months of Trump's time in office. Of the five countries in the world that produce the most refugees, four are majority Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-out.org/news/item/43522-us-resettles-more-christian-refugees-than-muslims-as-overall-numbers-plummet
archive.fo/XUEaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truth-out.org/news/item/43522-us-resettles-more-christian-refugees-than-muslims-as-overall-numbers-plummet

why should we?

phobia is an irrational fear
there's nothing irrational about thinking islam is a threat to life because that's common sense

This is good news. We should also accept white refugees from Zimbabwe and South Africa. They've already been red pilled

By destroying islam

There's no such thing as islamaphobia u fucking liberal shit sack retard. It's not even a fucking word

Why? Because fear of stupid extremist sand niggers is perfectly rational and NOT. A phobia

Hi guys. You scared of me? I'm sad now

Unpopular opinion
Venezuela refugees also

I'm kind of conflicted on that rationale. Southerners are racist because they live in diverse societies. But with Californians you could literally order them stoned to death for blasphemy and they still would praise Muslims. Which way do SA whites break?

Yeah, as if we shouldn't be wary of people who worship a warlord pedophile

Hello rare flag muhammad

>Of the five countries in the world that produce the most refugees, four are majority Muslim.
Yeah.. And the ACTUAL refugees they produce are all christian, because they get killed if they stay..
This is what happens every single fucking time mudslimes become a majority anywhere.

Only ones like onlyafro so they can dress up

This.

Thank god in heaven Trump actually cares about real refugees and not Muslim terrorist proxies.

Hello to you too. So how's your life

>Californians universally praising muslims

Californian here... that's false. Just because the communists rig all elections here so our votes don't count doesn't mean we like their bullshit.

>How can we stop Islamophobia?

Status of Islamophobia: STOPPED

Unclear how the us is the nearest safe country for any of them.

As a za white living in canada. 75% of us are red-pilled. Unfortunately there’s always a few libtards

Europe and the Middle East are all Muslim now

I've read that article

archive.fo/XUEaU
>Laila Nobihousen, 20, tending to her 5-day-old baby.
>Hasina Zahir Ahmed, 19, is eight months pregnant with her first child. At age 16, she fled her village, Maungdaw, in Rakhine State.

these people truly breed like rats. I'm sure all of them will be contributing members of society and will become doctors and engineers.

>75% of us are red-pilled. Unfortunately there's a few libtards
Looks at flag..
Looks at PM of country...
Hahahahahahahahaha

We can stop islamaphobia by glassing the entirety of the middle east
No more islam=No more islamaphobia

Muslim is an euphemism of Somalian.

This makes me sick