twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

State-run governments. Discuss.

NEW TWEET!

Checked and thank you for baking

Hmm..

how do you judge more then one of them together, when they become a group? or do you just walk right through the middle of them like a fucking retard?

R E D W A V E

aooooo~

All governments are a state

>Trump framed the deal so that the only way to get DACA passed and citizenship for 1.8 million illegals over 10 years was to change legal immigration goals so they'd focus on merit based immigrants from Asia and Europe, a lose lose situation in the long term for Dems, so they are banking the short term loss of not passing a DACA bill can be blamed on Trump and R's to give the D's leverage in the mid-terms
Dems think they can outlast Trump, hohoho

>hey frens!

>Generic ballot
The only poll you need to listen to is what comes out of the voting booth.

>pro-state run government
wat did he mean?

This one has Awootism.

>Republicans up in generic ballot
>Democrats forced to filibuster their own DACA debate
>March 5th deadline approaching

The Media Jew wants you to stay home in November, famalamadingdongs.

What's the fucking deal with these pollsters? Do they just expect us to believe that public opinion shifted toward the dems by 20 points and then zig zagged back up?

Ancap governing when?

This

>dems use corrupt judge #95671

Don't bully Stan Lee

>This one has Awootism
dont we all have it ?

can we just start gassing morons who say things this fucking stupid?

Welcome to 4d chess, either Democrats accept a DACA deal that makes them look like chumps, or they stand their ground and let DACA and dreamers down (which will result in republicans making a bill that gets everything every republican including flake want and will be forced through to Trump's desk).

M-Mornings are b-b-better with (You), Ainsley

of fug it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/963365328716812288

Tax cuts have been in effect for two weeks now. Like everyone said when the Dems were up in Dec/Jan, it didn't really matter what the generic polls looked like till the tax cuts hit. A large portions of Americans were fooled by the media and dems into believing they weren't getting a tax cut...so a lotta folks were pleasantly surprised.

>Republican ahead in generic ballot
It'll be a Red Massacre

Once again they pick court fights over the absolute stupidest things. There is literally no chance the Supreme Court upholds some kike judge's ability to block a President from canceling an EO. It's middle school civics tier.

those titties are what i hope heaven is like

A judge cannot force Trump to sign an EO extending DACA beyond March 5th

I don't want DACA at all. Fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this. Send them all back. OVER 11 MILLION OF THESE FUCKERS.

what is this, december?

Advanced Awootism.
Depends. Is a non-state ran government going to do it or will a state-run government going to do it?

Comics are inherently jewish, stop reading them, stop caring about them
Western traditions have plenty of heroes for you to look up to, drop captain america and read books

Like only 54% of 18 year old men are white but 66% of Male military recruits are White.

so true
I hope no deal is reached

he also said give him a mask cause no one will buy it otherwise

enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/population.shtml

Look at this shit.
Look at it. We have an entire state of illegals basically running around.
Insane!

I love seeing videos of gooks on jewtube saying they only joined the military for the benefits.

I must subvert and lie truth is not my virtue

Trump can't recover from these 2 scandals 1. lawyer confirming he payed the hoe and 2. rob porter

at this point it's over. no wonder we're losing all special elections lately

Pardon???

>160443561
G O B A C K
O
B
A
C
K

That's a pretty common thing for everyone
I pretty much only joined for benefits too and have gotten 2 free degrees out of it for my job in healthcare and possibly my MD if it works out

oh yeah what happened with those four special elections the other day

It won't be. Trump is baiting them again.

It won't be. This plan needs 60 votes in the senate to pass, even with EVERY R voting aye (which they won't) they'll never get the dems needed to pass because of groupthink.

I don't know if special state elections mean anything but here's what happened the last 2 days

>Republicans won 3/5 races
>Landslide wins in MN, GA, & OK
>Republican turnout in MN was up, even in the democrat-held district
>Democrats flipped a FL House seat

How is the media going to spin the democrats filibustering their own DACA bill into something positive for the democrats?

Madam!

what did happen with the special elections? I was busy all day

Fuck Lincoln. He prevented what should be allowed, states to leave the union, and he did so by tearing apart the constitution and killing countless American men

The t*rkposter is spaming the catalog now

le ebul bigoted republicans made them do it!!!!!

They just won't report it or say the Republicans aren't allowing the Dems to debate what they want
They don't give a single shit about straight up lying

>how is the US better?
For one thing, if you flipped "DPRK" and "US", saying this in DPRK, you'd be shot. For another, you can leave the USA without being shot.

thats' what I was asking too. good thing this guys around

I'm doing it for my fellow milf frenz who are not with us at the moment; though it is making work frantic with constant runs between kitchen and office.

If they really want to flip MI he's going to need a lot of rallies, and not sure if it'll be worth diverting the time/money from OH/PA/IN where they've got a better chance

By either saying "Dems filibuster for DACA" or the more likely, just not even mentioning it

>Christopher Steele is an American Hero

Prove me wrong, perma-virgins.

we lost. again

>youtube.com/watch?v=8PKdbZvmARE
Shit like this.

Fuck off KIKE.

>We

The media is too busy reporting on the Rob Porter crap and how Trump supports abusers and child predators, especially those who are white men.

Wuz

>Democrats flipped a FL House seat
I'm in FL and I didn't hear about any special elections? which county?

He is British, not American. So there you go, straight up wrong before you even got out of the gate. Sad.

Kick them out. Leeches.

The suit looks like a fucking basketball sneaker.
Jesus, how racist is this film?

he's a foreign agent that colluded with corrupt american official to alter the outcome of an American election :^)

New F-Zero when?

funny

>No HeatherBong or ChinkLeaf on Valentine's Day
What's the point...

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic increase of spamming and mutt posting? I've been saying for weeks now it's a CIA psyop.

If its a bargaining chip that gets our legal immigration system's head out of its ass and the wall built, im fine with it.

Of course the ideal would be merit based euro and asian immigration, wall built, and dacas sent back, but its hard to get the ideal when youre forces to negotiate with lunatics.

It's like Judge Dredd in his racing years.

>this kills the DNC

THEY'RE LEARNING. DO IT. DO IT.

>11 million
Nigger, there's only 1.8 million DACA-eligible fuckers. The other 9-10 million we'll be able to deport either way, and it's gonna take decades to process them all. The only bad side of a DACA deal is that the well-behaved fuckers can become citizens...after 10-12 years. Many will not choose to become citizens, many will get deported for other infractions, and most of the ones who actually become citizens will be in California, where it a few extra Dem votes won't matter anyways.

Considering what we gain from ceding DACA to the Dems (immigration reform), the cost is practically nothing.

1 or 11 million too many either way, nigger.

It's not fair! Its not fair!
Fucking Mods shoah'ed my frens!!!

Yellow and black attack.

This is very true. We need to keep our eyes on the long game. DACA is peanuts compared to the horrible system we have now. The "four pillars" would finally fix our dysfunctional immigration and secure our future.

I want to run for Congress just so I can name some of these bills being introduced.
>The Restitution And Conciliatory Effort Witnessing African Reparations.

>decades
We don't HAVE decades. We either get mass deportation and an end to jus solis or they shit out another eleven million anchor babies.

R's got taught

Is Coulterposting a thing now?