>Going to drink alone at the dive bar with the other divorced men
>Helium hasn't arrived yet

These are cute OP.

>white people killing themselves is why helium is so expensive

>1st World Problems.

that looks just like kellyanne!

>Not using NO2

Enjoy the aneurysm and several months in both hospitals post failure

The plan is to take an inflatable raft out onto Lake Huron, away from the shipping lanes, swallow a bunch of sleeping pills, chug a flask of whiskey, turn on the helium and poke a small hole in the raft, tie the raft and myself to a few cinder blocks and just fade out.

Even though no one would ever look for me if I vanished, I just don't want my body to ever be found.

You’re just trying to give me a boner, huh?

Tell me who I should leave my small estate to. I'm not religious but I was thinking about leaving the house and stuff to my mother's church. I think she would have liked that but maybe it should go to something/someone else.

say "Jesus save me" two times out loud 2 times out loud and you will get a sign, whether you believe what you are saying or not. Its fucking weird

also get sober for 2 weeks prior to committing the act, just to see if it changes your perspective. You have nothing to lose aparently

Don't do it. At least make a nice happening.

Or come crash here in Amsterdam. I will host you a while.

That's cute. Happy Valentine's day, Sup Forums!

I’m still a virgin. What is best place to hook up with beautiful girls? I wanna end the suffering.

Big lol

>haven't been on a date in 7 years
I
n my mediocre life of 35 years I've never had date so don't feel bad man.

are you a wizard??

Hello Merlin. What's the blend today?

A bar.. you just have to find the two girls that are having their "Girls night out", bring a wingman and you both can walk away lucky, or send one girl off in an ubar, or even better get yourself a two for one deal! Just act like your somewhat interested at first, then act two cool for school, girls want what they can't have so the cold shoulder usually works.

Too* cool.... holy shit I'm half retarded.

How about the beach?

Yeah you are. bar girls are the worst.

kek

Stop avatarfagging and kill yourself immediately

Idk, I don't live anywhere near a beach, no experience to tell you. If the girls are there at the beach just to get a tan, then no, they are there for a purpose, not to just have fun. Though if it's like a beach party, bar on the beach, something like that, a place where their soul purpose of being there is to let loose and have fun.. then yes, that would be a good place. Also don't over think any of it, and don't try to look like you're trying to get laid, but also not so disconnected that nobody notices you. Just act cool and have a good time.

>Yeah you are. bar girls are the worst.

For a one night stand? Someone is clearly over thinking the pump and run lol.

>setting yourself up for rape allegations
>for a night of roastiesex and std chance
I'd rather risk importing a sex doll.

Go to a small town bar, those girls are too dumb to know what a lawyer is. You also are going to live a short, meaningless, pathetic life, just have fun and deal with the herpes.

>You also are going to live a short, meaningless, pathetic life, just have fun and deal with the herpes.

The reason you have to pick up barflies is because you don't have any self-respect.

Where do you live? I'm in the great lakes region as well, you can always come hang out with me and have some fun before you die.

I would consider the boy scouts. If your local scouts suck, something else that may help shape the lives of young men.

Dear Sup Forums

Happy Valentines Day from /sci/