How come American blacks typically have some sort of white ancestry (at least according to Sup Forums) meanwhile most...

How come American blacks typically have some sort of white ancestry (at least according to Sup Forums) meanwhile most white Americans are completely European

>most white Americans are completely European

Because of the one drop rule. People were actually terrified of whites assimilating with blacks, so we established the one drop rule. This meant once a child had one drop of African, they weren’t considered white at all. So the European DNA only left the whites, and African DNA could not enter white’s population. Isn’t Crow law wonderful? Well done, Crow. You saved the day once again.

male white into black female doesn't delude the white genepool, a black male inside a white female however does. and guess who owned the black slaves? im gonna give u a hint, it wasnt the white women.

For the same reason that obama was the first black president even though he is half white.

as the saying goes, "once you go black, you never go back"

You are either black or you are not and black to tend to stick blacks and white tend to stick with whites. When you make a mix baby, you make a black baby who is likely to breed with other blacks.

because the devil fucked his slaves...

not terribly innacurate. Those Slaves who would later become "Freedmen" also did alot of raping during the early part of the reconstruction and because of this the KKK was formed. Only if Europe had the same ideas about how to handle mass rape and rape gangs.

>>most white Americans are completely European

Aahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha :DDDDDDD

>Only if Europe had the same ideas about how to handle mass rape and rape gangs

This. Interestingly, if white America had race mixed with blacks, the black population would have been genocided by race mixing. Whites would have lost there 100% badge but they would have saved themselves many problems down the line. Just see the slavery population of Mexico. Most Mexicans are 5% black but they have almost no black population in Mexico.

It’s true. 2 generations ago mix racing wasn’t even fucking legal. Where do you think the whites for their mixed race DNA in the past 280 years. Maybe 5% of whites will find something like 1.5% native in them, but that is more for anglos in the east coast. My skin is probably lighter than your’s

>It’s true. 2 generations ago mix racing wasn’t even fucking legal. Where do you think the whites for their mixed race DNA in the past 280 years. Maybe 5% of whites will find something like 1.5% native in them, but that is more for anglos in the east coast. My skin is probably lighter than your’s

This.
You thought we imported a ton of bbc for slavery? LMAO!

You didn’t even correct my typo when you copy pasted it. You frickin frick

Italians are better than other humans.

Also without a sizable black population in the future, black rights and minority rights never would taken place. This would have allowed for mistreatment of Hispanics and without the 14th amendment White Americans could have simply deported them. Allowing for a white ethonostate like East Asian countries. Lastly, multiculturalism never would have spread to Europe.
>tfw whites not wanting to sleep with blacks leads to fall of the white western world.

I think Italians are cool. A lot of them aren’t really that swarthy when they lose their tans

>WHITE?? I CAN SMELL YOUUUHGGGG MUHAMAD!

It's calling out for me now... I don't know how much longer I can hide. It caught my scent on the wind an hour ago and followed me home... The Mexicans warned me about going beyond the Old Wall...

>You... you aren't white... I'm white..

I can hear it shuffling around in the dirt outside the basement, it's been drawing closer now... the smell of faecal matter is overpowering. I cover my hands with my mouth and go dead still. Fear is beginning to overcome me.. I'm so fucking scared...

>Ahmeeddd... Ahmeeddd, here (((Soros))) shill...
>AAHHAHGGHGH FOUND YOU

It spots me. I bolt up and try to make a run for the door to the basement - but the thing moves too fast. The darkness is illuminated by searing red streaks that burn malevolently from it's eyes. It lets out a deafening shart, the sound is pierces my ears like stilettos. I am sprayed with red hot and sticky burgershit. Stunned, I try to regain my bearings...
Suddenly, it is atop me, I'm screaming and thrashing against it but it is just too strong. It grasps my head with both of its jet black, clawed hands. Oh god, the smell....

>NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WHITE

It's mouth contorts and opens wider than I thought possible, my screams are pulled out of me... I can feel and see my white genetics being pulled from my body. The pain is unbearable. My heritage and chromosomes are irreversibly corrupted... my lips are beginning to thicken... my hair begins to fall out. It is taking everything that means to be me out of my mortal form.

This is the end. My worst fears are realised, pressure begins to build in my bowels as the last of my European phenotype is taken from me... the pain is almost unbearable. I try to block the pain out but it overcomes me.
I am sharting now too. I will never be the same again. As my underwear and trousers fill with my last meal.
I have become El Goblino too.
Pray for me.

kys mutt

In the 70s, only 1% of all children born were multiracial in America.
In the 2010s, 10% of all children born have multiracial parents or grandparents (mostly hispanic-white mixes)

White Americans are almost completely European because they represented a large majority of the population up until the hispanic hordes came in, and multiracial children were exceedingly rare until recently.

You’re just a fat autistic weaboo, you kill yourself. I bet you’re the one who is darker than chocolate and you’re self projecting. If you feel brave post a pic of your hand

Italians aren't fat because unlike amerimutts we have nutrition.

you misunderstand. Nobody is suggesting that every black in the US has European ancestry. We just point out the fact that nearly every one that is successful or considered attractive does.

Most Americans aren’t fat. It’s the blacks and spics that are really dragging our numbers down. But anyway I guess my suspicious was right. You’re a swarthy Italian who is projecting your muttness on us. Don’t listen to the memes, white Italians are white as well as white Americans

>falling for the "north italy is white" meme

I'm a Norwegian American second generation, so kek

They are white, before European ethnicities diverged 15,000 years ago, they all were the same population. 6,000 years of being divided isn’t enough to make Italians a distinct non-white race.

That diet will make her a hog in a decade or two.

So then why do you americans do this?

>be in "white" north italy
>cross border into south
>lol arabs

North italians are even less white than the southern ones since germanic tribes were more concentrated in sicily and other parts of the south.

Can confirm that most white Americas have little to no other admixture, if they do it's likely native. One of my ancestors in the early/mid 1700s married and had a family with an Iroquois woman. probably cant grow a proper beard because of that until I'm middle aged.

Because their grandmother's mothers were graced with white plantation semen

but then they would be real el goblinos

>meanwhile most white Americans are completely European
No one says this, stop false flagging you kike.

I'm a European American. I'm second gen.

Is that eczema or dried cum on your fingers?

Hispanics weren't mistreated. FDR allowed unlimited immigration from Latin America. But this was while there was still a lot of free land down there still and before the USA fucked it all up with the Cold War.

>american blacks
>americans
>completely european

Lol you do know America consists of Europeans coming over and taking the Native's land, mexicans from the south invading, and a ship full of niggers that will be the labor force for the bottomside of society.

Literally a Jewish creation because they funded it all, kek

keep thinking you're 'white' goy and pay the balls bitch

About all Appalachian people have varying degrees of timber nigger flowing thru them. If you live above 2000' elev. and are pure white, you're likely an interloper.

Up until the 70s less than 1% of babies born were multiracial in America. Despite the pol memes, math will tell you that the strong majority of whites in America are exclusively European.

Just dry skin, I don't use lotion and I work in a kitchen so my hands are extremely dry from washing them all the time.

that's dry skin you autistic fuck lmao

It's ok bud, I don't see many Arabs or Pakis that suffer from dry skin that way so it is probably new to our friend.

kek

can't rape what you own