>out to eat with coworkers
>start talking about comedians
>ask mine
> I tell them honestly
> “user, you have no favorite female comedians”
>before I could catch myself, I say that woman are usually not funny
>fuck.jpg
> “but amy Schumer, Chelsea handler”
>told them to pull out their phone and show me their best skit and I will judge it
>”thats ridiculous”

Women aren’t funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGr-LgtV_NI
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fyKNummog
youtube.com/watch?v=qZmL1iHaYmE
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see those sequential numbers
Also women aren't funny

Joan rivers. Old bitch was calling people niggers and faggots on stage well into her 80's with no fucks given.

>calls Michelle a tranny
>dies two weeks later
(((Hmmmmmmmmmm)))

Same here. Normies gave Amy Schumer as an example of a funny woman, the same people that think Eddie Izzard is hilarious.

> I say that woman are usually not funny
pic related were some funny ladies
this bitch too

but in general you're right

Good story, and nice digits. Women in comedy died with Schumer's "muh ham folds xd"

>Golden Girls
Who else /BabySatByTheirGrandmother/ here?

This person is trying to run for important political positions in the UK. It's not funny

Should we support feminist that want comedic equality? Wouldn't it be funny if they ruined the kike media late night shows?

> When we don’t have women writers, correspondents or hosts, women’s ideas and voices are not heard. Women can be and are just as hilarious, clever and snarky as men. But we have to change our perceptions. We need to move beyond gendered stereotypes that imply that women aren’t funny. We need more women writers and comedians. And we need to question the institutions that may knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate discrimination.
> I’ve said this many times before here, many young women think that feminism’s work is done; that we’ve achieved equality. But the truth is that we still have so far to go.

Rivers was just about the only one who was funny.

Makes me think.

>Amy Schumer as an example
>always as an example
>the only example
You'd think there would be some women to be used as better example but since no one ever does I'm starting to believe Amy is the best they got. Pretty fucking sad.

Normies just don't know shit about any stand up comedians that don't have a sitcom.

>those disgusting kike features

>It's not funny
It's funny that he tries to get on the Labour National Executive every year and ALWAYS gets BTFO, he's worth half a million votes to the Tories

Comedians who happen to be female > Female comedians

There is a difference

Women saying vulgar things just is noy funnu to me, it is just off putting. Kind of like women in mma. Just seems like odd behavior

She opened the gates, she can never be forgiven

joan rivers was fire

youtube.com/watch?v=uGr-LgtV_NI

Natasha Leggero is pretty funny

Maria Bamford was a good one, and I love Garfunkel and Oates

Shitty female comedians have always relied on the shock factor of talking about their vagina and telling their stories of being sluts

You're right women usually aren't funny

Chelsea Peretti is a vile coal burning commie but she’s fucking funny.

This. Why is it that women have to identify their gender as a talking point. Gamer girls, a girl that plays video games. Female Comedians, a woman that blah blah blah.

Just drop everything and stick to the normal title and maybe you'll be a little funnier.

PS Vagina jokes aren't that funny.

Looked at

Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Lucille Ball, Vivian Vance and Mary Tyler Moore were all funny as fuck. Just not at stand-up. Women are character funny. More: Jane Curtin, Gilda Radner, and the black chick who played Florence the maid on The Jeffersons—she was fucking hysterical.

Maybe it’s just that women NOW aren’t funny. I’d agree with that. I especially hate Tina Fey. Unbelievably overrated.

right you are youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

>"Michelle is transgender, everybody knows."
What did she mean by this...

I see those doubly sequential numbers. Congratulations.

Women are almost universally unfunny. I liked Joan Rivers, though, not gonna lie.

Women beating the shit out of each other gets me hard.

I was thinking about this yesterday. I think it's because a lot of women try to use humor as a way to elevate themselves sexually. Very rarely have I met a women who jokes about anything other than shit tier Rom-com sex jokes. They're always trying to draw attention to their sexuality.

Funny how Joan Rivers is Sup Forumss default funny woman, but she's a jew.
And there are a couple of decent funny blacks, and Irish such as Dave Allen, that are politically incorrect.

More: Katharine Hepburn—watch Bringing Up Baby, insanely funny. Carole Lombard and Myrna Loy—witty as fuck, beautiful and charming. And the amazing Jean Arthur, always hilarious. I repeat, women used to be funny. Not anymore.

>amy Schumer
>Chelsea handler
It's sad, there are actually funny women in the world. Yet the left pushing idiots like this play onto the whole 'women can never be funny' meme

Jews are disproportionately represented in comedy as well as politics and media. I wish they’d stick to comedy and get the fuck out of everything else.

aubrey plaza and that kristen schaal are semi funny...

>Woman comedian.
>It's a vagina joke or monologue.

wtf Hitchens

I've met funny women. But there have never been funny female comedians.

There aren't even that many funny male comedians, to be honest. There's just such a large amount who try that odds are at least some will be funny.

(((they))) stopped that shit pretty quick.
thanks Malechele obama, can't even joke about your shitdick

jesus christ, the zoom on her nodding fucking face i can't right now

you have to have a certain level of intelligence to understand there's nothing coincidental about this right wing conspiracy, goy

kek never caught that Hitch named the jew in this clip

Shoe0nhead is pretty good

>Women aren’t funny.
A woman's instinctual behavior is to manipulate a provider. Their intellect is based on manipulation. Their actions are always self-serving. Their biological imperative is set this way, and there's no real reason to blame them.

Women are not witty, they are vindictive. Women are not introspective, they are too shallow. Women are not think and behave like children, not adults. This is why men do comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fyKNummog

unironically this

>Wouldn't it be funny if they ruined the kike media late night shows?
You are way more insightful than you realize.
#FemaleLateNiteEquality

Fucking do it.

How about Iliza Shlesinger? Didn't she break through because she's hilarious? Joe Rogan think she's funny.

yeah the deep state kikes shut that one down super fast, probably had the ricin delivered that same day.

still, we had a good laugh and it woke a few people up

god speed, you old bird

mug vagina, having sex btw

What the fuck is that thing!?

But she was a jew

WTFFFF is THIIISS

Carlin is such an insufferable fag

This. Men evolved wit and humor as an effect of women being very selective when it comes to breeding. Pretty much all good entertainment related traits were evolved by men to woo women.

I thought Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O’Donnell were funny when they were still in the closet.

Some women are funny

>implying there is only one type of jew
Janez please

mahnigga.jpg

RIP JOAN

MURDERED BY MICHAEL OBAMAS GOONS FOR LEAKING

>Joe Rogan think she's funny.

And?

He is, but not for the reasons degenerate fags think.

shoulda said hillary clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=qZmL1iHaYmE

Well I do know ONE funny woman but she is a Bavarian comedian and I think the jokes would be lost on you due to severe language barrier (even if you understood 'proper' German) ... also can't remember her name right now

Checked, but not kek'ed.

> Germany
> Humor
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

I'll probably catch some flack for this, but Wanda Sykes is funny as hell.